Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene)

+22
ERICK
jomzkie23
ARCHITHEKTHURA
Invincible
zdesign
silvercrown
markitekdesign
Ernest
ferpar
bartsimpson
Nico.Patdu
arkibons
cgil
akoy
reggie0711
jarul
demonpepper
cloud20
norvin
celes
LadiesMan217
arkiedmund
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 Empty RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene)

Post by arkiedmund Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Just updated an old image.

OLD IMAGE:
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 Simplymodern-cam1-LOWRES

UPDATED:
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 SIMPLAY-MODERN-FINALUPDATE

Adjusted sharpness:
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 SIMPLAY-MODERN-FINALUPDATE3

Will upload some more, once i am done re-rendering them...comments are welcome for further improvement.

Another one, just finished rendering, kagigising ko lang

OLD:
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 Elsa_final-2_HIGH-RES

NEW:
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 Elsa_final_new3-1024px

Here's another one:

OLD RENDER:
standard camera+direct light+rush work, just to be able to produce to design schemes for the client=crappy output
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 ATseguerraScheme02_800

NEW RENDER:
standard camera+direct light+HDRI+photoshop enhancement
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 At-seguerra_NEW-SETUP-LO-REScopy

Updated last image as per sir mushroom's comments.

Standard light+standard camera+HDRI
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 At-seguerra_new-setup2_1000px

Here's another try on another old work.

OLD RENDER(with HDRI)
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 VIEW-ONE_LOWRES

NEW RENDER(replaced HDRI with a new one)
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 HDRI-STUDY_1000

Last edited by arkiedmund on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 am; edited 9 times in total
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 Empty Re: RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene)

Post by akoy Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 pm

sir paturo naman nyan 2thumbsup

akoy
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 01/09/2009

Back to top Go down

RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 Empty Re: RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene)

Post by arkiedmund Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm

arkibons wrote:master edmund getting better and better...im sure lots of cgpip are looking forward see your settings...thanks master for sharing....

Thanks din master bons...post ko settings for all to scrutinize comment, para matuto lahat ng sisilip sa aking humble post.

zdesign wrote:ang gagaling nyo sa exterior,di ko makapa ang galing nyo.galing ng updated nyo sir.

practice lang sir, makukuha mo din yan..ako din nag aaral pa.

bartsimpson wrote:ayon nakuha din sa wakas ang templa ..... thumbsup

salamat sir..meron pang ida-dagdag, render ko pa.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Invincible wrote:lufet! patuts!

walang problema sir...setup natin ng isang weekend.

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:Nice update sir ed..Gusto ko yung design ng first building..Second one is nice as well but i like first one better.. thumbsup

Glad you liked it, thanks a lot. The first building was really just my design, parang challenge kung paano makakagawa ng isang irregular shape na building sa isang irregular shaped na lot.

As for the 2nd design, pinagawa yan ng isang engineer. Existing na yung house, bale ni-renovate ko lang, at di ko lang tinodo sa design, kasi, walang budget parameters na binigay. medyo nangangapa pa rin sa camera settings. BTW, all max scenes are setup on a metric working environment. May effect ba ang vray sun at vray camera pag iba ang unit na gamit? Hope you and the other guys here can shed light on this.

Thanks for dropping by.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 pm

@ arkied - none actually, ive used imperial(inches) Metric (millimeter) and now (meter)... things were smoothly done as if nothing happened... been curious about that System Unit something, ran so many tests, but to no avail got nothing... dont know the opinion of others here... hope they have your answers 2thumbsup
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 pm

ERICK wrote:@ arkied - none actually, ive used imperial(inches) Metric (millimeter) and now (meter)... things were smoothly done as if nothing happened... been curious about that System Unit something, ran so many tests, but to no avail got nothing... dont know the opinion of others here... hope they have your answers 2thumbsup

I noticed, that when i used the paramaters that i entered on a scene setup to a metric environment and move it to one that is in millimeters, the whole scene gets washout, or sometimes the reverse occurs.

Paging the mushroom, master v, and the rest...baka may madagdag kayo..let us use this as a tool for learning.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

arkiedmund wrote:
ERICK wrote:@ arkied - none actually, ive used imperial(inches) Metric (millimeter) and now (meter)... things were smoothly done as if nothing happened... been curious about that System Unit something, ran so many tests, but to no avail got nothing... dont know the opinion of others here... hope they have your answers 2thumbsup

I noticed, that when i used the paramaters that i entered on a scene setup to a metric environment and move it to one that is in millimeters, the whole scene gets washout, or sometimes the reverse occurs.

Paging the mushroom, master v, and the rest...baka may madagdag kayo..let us use this as a tool for learning.
hmmm... you mean if you change scale units it also affects the settings (sun, camera, etc?)
haven't tried it, pero mukhang posible... gusto ko rin malaman effect neto...
Pero, why change scale units? why not just stick to any unit your comfortable using and been always using... i always use meters... i use both cad and max to model objects, i set the units to meters for both softwares...
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm

in my experience the units dont affect the lighting solution if you are only using vray lights and the vray sun. only if you are using IES/photometrics (these are units based).
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:11 pm

@silvercrown...kasi, madalas millimeters ako sa CAD, so, minsan pag link ko sa MAX, i have to unify the units, kasi, sa max meters ako madalas, kaso may time na nag millimeters din ako.

But sa work ko, yung cad setup dito is direct entry, so max and cad ko dito ay meters na.

@mushroom: thanks for the information. right, IES lights are unit based. natanong ko lang, kasi di ko magamit ang settings ko sa isang meters environment na sa scene sa isang millimeters set na max file. or baka mali lang talaga ako.

more renders coming up later...
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by bizkong Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:08 am

uy, ngayon ko lang to nakita sir ah, busy kasi sa ka papractice, anyways, sabi na po nila comments mund, for me siguro, still need to improve ground vegetation, 2nd and 3rd image halata yung BG na humiwalay sa rendered image dahil kita yung mga puti puti sa mga trees, sa akin lang naman pananaw yun mund, looking good manager!!!!
bizkong
bizkong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 15/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 am

Comments noted...ah, yung mga fringes yung sinasabi mo, i forgot to do a defringe on the render itself. Bale, re-rendered ko lang ang mga ito, for testing purposes, saka, quad lang pc ko, di ko kayang maglagay ng sangkatutak na evermotion elements, dahil sa bigat ng mga models nila.

Anyway, dito ko ilalagay yung mga susunod pang re-renders, bago ako magmove sa next set of max projects.

Salamat ulit sa pagdaan.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:09 pm

another addition..see page one for old version of render.

standard camera+direct light+HDRI+photoshop enhancement
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 At-seguerra_NEW-SETUP-LO-REScopy
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jolicoeur030488 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:40 pm

kinikilig ako sir ed.. galing mo na tlga...^^
jolicoeur030488
jolicoeur030488
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 17/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:02 am

jolicoeur030488 wrote:kinikilig ako sir ed.. galing mo na tlga...^^

Salamat sir...pinag aaralan pa rin.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkibons Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 am

Manager sulit ang puyat galing ng update...ito pala nakwento mo...usong-uso na talaga ang rich vegetation.... 2thumbsup
arkibons
arkibons
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 20/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 am

arkibons wrote:Manager sulit ang puyat galing ng update...ito pala nakwento mo...usong-uso na talaga ang rich vegetation.... 2thumbsup

Oo...ito nga yun, kaso, talo tayo sa pc nila..kaya, yung mga gulay natin, magkakamukha lang sa isang render...try ko rin yung padamihan ng gulay, na parang bahay-kubo kahit munti...gusto ko din magtry ng ganun pero, baka, mamatay lang computer ko, wala pa naman akong pambili ngayon...hayyy....di natin magagawa ang ginagawa nila radic at red vertex dito. sino kaya magpapahiram ng core i7 sa atin?

Salamat at nagustuhan mo, standard camera+direct light naman, kasi yung old render ng last image, yung gamit ko dun yun din, dahil nagmamadali.

Dagdag pa ako isa pa, huling hirit kung matapos ko ang render.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkibons Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 am

Big yes ako jan Manager, we almost have the same problem with our PC hopefully we can upgrade it to core I7 hopefully din makasideline ulit.... from user'r point of view a full render of corei7 may only took just a shower time... sa atin natulog pa tayo paggising minsan di pa tapos...
arkibons
arkibons
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 pm

looking good ed. i have a few suggestions nga lang (as what we have talked about last night)

1. overexposure. somehow your previous renders looked better. although the latest one looks real, there are a lot of blown highlights, particularly the white wall. you need to adjust your vray camera shutter speeds/ISO or your other settings to minimize this.

2. your right side vegetation is good because the farther trees look "foggy" (this is what usually occurs in reality) but the left side gave it away - the lighter tree in front does not jive with the scene. just switch the positions of the dark and the lighter tree, or just replace the foreground tree with something else.

3. the glass shader - take cue from cloud's glass material

4. car - almost there but the headlight looks cloudy. source out some better textured cars such as the ones used by jarul.
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Eto personal lang mga masters... Try not to focus too much on your rig's specs... Look for workarounds... Its beginning to sound like whining...
I use a centrino DUO with 2 gigs of ram LAPTOP... I kiss it every morning when I crash coz she's just given me food to put on the table yet again...

Of course it wouldn't hurt to have a godzilla type rig...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

looking good ed. i have a few suggestions nga lang (as what we have talked about last night)

1. overexposure. somehow your previous renders looked better. although the latest one looks real, there are a lot of blown highlights, particularly the white wall. you need to adjust your vray camera shutter speeds/ISO or your other settings to minimize this.

I actually used a standard camera with a direct light and one vray plane on the left side of the image for this particular scene, must be during post editing.

2. your right side vegetation is good because the farther trees look "foggy" (this is what usually occurs in reality) but the left side gave it away - the lighter tree in front does not jive with the scene. just switch the positions of the dark and the lighter tree, or just replace the foreground tree with something else.

Noted ito sir, will apply it on future scenes.

3. the glass shader - take cue from cloud's glass material

I have this kind of shader on an old file, that i was finally able to open up last night. Mabigat kasi yung file na yun.Thanks to the upgraded machine, now i can finally access the shader.

4. car - almost there but the headlight looks cloudy. source out some better textured cars such as the ones used by jarul

If you notice sir, I have been using the same set of cars for all my works. Will use the new ones soon.

Thanks for the comments, hope i can be able to apply this to the last image and re-render it again with all the comments noted.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm

cloud20 wrote:Eto personal lang mga masters... Try not to focus too much on your rig's specs... Look for workarounds... Its beginning to sound like whining...
I use a centrino DUO with 2 gigs of ram LAPTOP... I kiss it every morning when I crash coz she's just given me food to put on the table yet again...

Of course it wouldn't hurt to have a godzilla type rig...

I am no longer focusing on monster rigs, my quad will be enough to do most of the things that i want. It's more of a wishful thinking form of expression so to speak. speaking of laptops, I hope to get one of those, for client presentation purposes.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Updated last image as per sir mushroom's comments.

Standard light+standard camera+HDRI
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 At-seguerra_new-setup2_1000px
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkibons Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Much better now Manager Arkiedmund i like the totality of the entourage, nice glass too. the color tone of the 5th image is the best.. 2thumbsup
arkibons
arkibons
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 pm

arkibons wrote:Much better now Manager Arkiedmund i like the totality of the entourage, nice glass too. the color tone of the 5th image is the best.. 2thumbsup

Thanks master bons A.K.A. mr HDRI....

As a side note pala..i checked my old max scenes, and just recently found out that i was using HDRI on some of them na pala since lat year, ibang HDRI map nga lang naka-apply, hence, iba rin out put ng original images.

Hihirit pa ako ng isa pang scene, just give me time to tweak it and render it out.

Hanggang sa next chapter ng thread na ito.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by lorhisuka Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am

realistic na ung mga update mo sir... galing mo nmn!! banana
lorhisuka
lorhisuka
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 13/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 am

salamat sir..naghahabol lang ako sa mga magagaling mag exterior dito...6 yrs is not too late.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 am

Here's another try on another old work.

OLD RENDER(with HDRI)
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 VIEW-ONE_LOWRES

NEW RENDER(replaced HDRI with a new one)
RE-RENDERS (updated 3rd max scene, and added 4th scene) - Page 3 HDRI-STUDY_1000

Comments are welcome
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next