Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRE DANCE

3 posters

Go down

FIRE DANCE Empty FIRE DANCE

Post by evilkyx Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 am

ONE OF MY PRACTICE ANIMATION... ANIMATION AND INTERNAL RENDERING DONE WITH BLENDER.

evilkyx
evilkyx
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 18/11/2009

Back to top Go down

FIRE DANCE Empty Re: FIRE DANCE

Post by vasQ Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Hehehe.. that's funny! very nice! Smile I do think the beams on top of him are covering the big rock that's about to hit him a bit too much though. I would've had understood where that rock came from more if not for those beams.. But still nice job! Ngiga na oi!!
vasQ
vasQ
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 pm

That's funny.

But the animation needs work. Specially the jumps and when the character is in mid-air. Its like looking at a puppet, with strings that pull or push the character.

Remember that even though they are stylized characters - you must be able to show weight. It takes time to go from the ground to midair because he is supposed to go against gravity. Once he reaches the peak, he falls down due to gravity which is supposed tp make him go down faster compared to the time he went up (jumped).

Also try to put a few frames of holds, its like doubling the keyframes for major poses so that the pose become dynamic and easy to remember. Same comments to the other animations you posted.

Dividing the poses:

BEFORE THE ACTION>ACTION>AFTER THE ACTION
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkyx Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:13 am

2thumbsup thank you very much po as in thank you po talaga sa honest and very helpfull comment Very Happy ive recieved comments but not as helpful as yours..And I have to admit, Ive forgotten the basics..Hehehehe I still need few years of training.But Im working on it Very Happy ....seriously I'm thankfull for the pointers.

by the way,Ive seen your works....I can only say one word "AMAZING"
evilkyx
evilkyx
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 18/11/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down