Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL

+14
eyecon01
arkiedmund
cubi_o:
edosayla
tawaqqul
bokkins
cloud20
ymhon
zedikiah
zildjian
ERICK
nomeradona
LaCritique
render master
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL Empty CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL

Post by render master Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:18 am

In here i want to share my workflow on how to make FIRE in Autodesk Maya

1. First create an object to where your fire will emit.

[url="https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/renderworks/a.jpg"]CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL A[/url]

2. then select it, then go to shelves menu, go to dynamic and select fire

[url="https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/renderworks/b.jpg"]CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL B[/url]

3. Then to see the effect, first adjust the time slider so you can see the reaction. Then on the right side panel yo will see the attriute where you can edit all parameters to suffice your scene.

[url="https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/renderworks/c.jpg"]CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL C[/url]

4. and the sample render

[url="https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/renderworks/1-1.jpg"]CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL 1-1[/url]
and a close up render

[url="https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/renderworks/2-1.jpg"]CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL 2-1[/url]

... happy reading guys
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL Empty Re: CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:36 am

eto naaaaaaaaaaaa!!! astig! thumbsup thanks sir ronel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:36 am

thanks din kay sir bokkins! wave

Back to top Go down

CREATING FIRE TUTORIAL Empty I think it's safe to say this is one of those "Stating The Obvious" instances

Post by LaCritique Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 am

Sorry but I can't see this as a TUTORIAL. Summarizing what you just shared, you just told us to apply a fire attribute to an object. Then you left the rest to us. O_O You should put more information/tips on how to create 'convincing' fire etc.

LaCritique

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 04/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:10 am

LaCritique wrote:Sorry but I can't see this as a TUTORIAL. Summarizing what you just shared, you just told us to apply a fire attribute to an object. Then you left the rest to us. O_O You should put more information/tips on how to create 'convincing' fire etc.

hmmmnnnn... i respect your opinion but i guess it would be more helpful if you can just post continuation for this where we can see your method of creating "convincing" fire. thumbsup imho it is better to just show a man his way and let him explore what are the obstacles and rewards on the journey. peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:19 am

nyayaaaaa, ang astig mo na man nald. ok buhay na buhay ng yung maya section. ano ang masasabi mo between 3dmax at maya. since master mo ang dalawa.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:32 pm

LaCritique wrote:Sorry but I can't see this as a TUTORIAL. Summarizing what you just shared, you just told us to apply a fire attribute to an object. Then you left the rest to us. O_O You should put more information/tips on how to create 'convincing' fire etc.

for me this is a tutorial, i dont even know maya at all but with the help of this guy, i should have try this. and for you, post your own tutorial and let's see if it will CONVINCE us...
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:00 am

hmmm i do respect whats on your mind. but if you dont know maya at all, you will find this will be helpful by just following the method. Yes i just summarize how to achieve it to show where it was... you cant find it even on Maya help page so i brought it up to lessen time browsing how to achieve certain elements.

Sometimes we have to cook and mixed our food based on the procedures for us to make better rather than ordering it in a store and eat it up. Procedures are there to help us go along the way not just to bring you on the way

Tutorials are made especially for those who are new in the software and for those who dont know and confuse with what are they gonna do. Tutorials are not meant for those who are computer graphics wizzard and i assume you are one.

Anyway thnks for the response and for dropping by peace man
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zildjian Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:21 am

can you please show us what a "real tutorial" should look like..by the way, it's good to see that your first post here as a new member is actually a criticism..no introduction, no warning, no nothing..
zildjian
zildjian
D' Executioner
D' Executioner

Number of posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by zedikiah Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:56 am

hmmmmmm.....there's nothing wrong with the guy's critique. It is just his field of view. Very Happy

To be honest, pansin ko lng nung nsa 3dpinoy pa tayo, masyado ata tayong naging mabait na pinoy sa isa't isa XD(well d ko nmn sabihin na maging harsh tayo sa isat isa harharhar Very Happy)
(d naman sa nagmamataas or nagmamayabang, just being honest)I've seen artworks na d naman kagandahan yung composition ng isang particular na gumawa, "wooow! astigg! galing!" puri parin ang inaabot instead of critiques na masmakakatulong dahil makakita ng artist kung ano yung mga improvements na kelangang gawin...
kung papansinin nyo sa ung mga compositions sa cgsoceity, almost perfect or should we say perfect na ung mga compositions don, pero madami pa ding critiques na bumabanat sa composition n un, then ung author walang excuses, just thank you lng and will do better next time...

I like critiques better than praises, dahil wala nmn taung mapapala sa praises eh, laki lng ng ulo ehehehehe
^___^
oh well ^___^
wala akong kinakampihan or anything, just my humble opinion ^___^
peace peeps!
peace man

zedikiah
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ymhon Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 am

Good tutorial for 3D newbies specially in Maya but always remember "TO GO BEYOND THE TUTORIAL" para makita natin how we can further enhance it. Domo arigatou. Very Happy

Last edited by ymhon on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ymhon
ymhon
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm

zedikiah wrote:hmmmmmm.....there's nothing wrong with the guy's critique. It is just his field of view. Very Happy

To be honest, pansin ko lng nung nsa 3dpinoy pa tayo, masyado ata tayong naging mabait na pinoy sa isa't isa XD(well d ko nmn sabihin na maging harsh tayo sa isat isa harharhar Very Happy)
(d naman sa nagmamataas or nagmamayabang, just being honest)I've seen artworks na d naman kagandahan yung composition ng isang particular na gumawa, "wooow! astigg! galing!" puri parin ang inaabot instead of critiques na masmakakatulong dahil makakita ng artist kung ano yung mga improvements na kelangang gawin...
kung papansinin nyo sa ung mga compositions sa cgsoceity, almost perfect or should we say perfect na ung mga compositions don, pero madami pa ding critiques na bumabanat sa composition n un, then ung author walang excuses, just thank you lng and will do better next time...

I like critiques better than praises, dahil wala nmn taung mapapala sa praises eh, laki lng ng ulo ehehehehe
^___^
oh well ^___^
peace peeps!
peace man

actually, there IS something wrong with the guy's critique: it lacked DIPLOMACY Rolling Eyes
don't get me wrong sir zedikiah, i totally agree with you that the site "maybe" too nice, that it lacks a little "agua de pataranta", so to speak. but, hey, we could dish out criticisms in a nice way don't you think? which is what some, or perhaps most of the members, actually do. there is a healthy mix of praises & crits. we can't fault new members from gushing. and the oldtimers balance this out by giving "nice" crits. and to further exacerbate the situation, pinoys are inherently nice & laidback; and kinda onion-skinned. that's why we tread lightly. we're cut from a different cloth. very different from your "cgsociety" folks.
and since you like critiques; its actually POINT OF VIEW most of the time, not FIELD OF VIEW.
peace to you peace man
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by zedikiah Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 pm

cloud20 wrote:
zedikiah wrote:hmmmmmm.....there's nothing wrong with the guy's critique. It is just his field of view. Very Happy

^___^
oh well ^___^
peace peeps!
peace man

actually, there IS something wrong with the guy's critique: it lacked DIPLOMACY Rolling Eyes
don't get me wrong sir zedikiah, i totally agree with you that the site "maybe" too nice, that it lacks a little "agua de pataranta", so to speak. but, hey, we could dish out criticisms in a nice way don't you think? which is what some, or perhaps most of the members, actually do. there is a healthy mix of praises & crits. we can't fault new members from gushing. and the oldtimers balance this out by giving "nice" crits. and to further exacerbate the situation, pinoys are inherently nice & laidback; and kinda onion-skinned. that's why we tread lightly. we're cut from a different cloth. very different from your "cgsociety" folks.
and since you like critiques; its actually POINT OF VIEW most of the time, not FIELD OF VIEW.
peace to you peace man

hehe, yah, exactly ganun nga taung mga noypis ^__^
salamat sa correction kuya BTW thumbsup

zedikiah
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 am

heheehehh naging battle of the brainless eheeeekkk battle of the brain ang maya tutorial ko ah peace man

actually i write the tutorials especially sa mga bago, at sa mga nalilito pa sa maya. i let the other settings to the reader intentionally para may maexplore sila not just to spoonfeed them. now with regards to the guy who criticize my works, i dont have any grudge against him rather i thanks him much. i just dont like the method how he speaks... ( eh paano kung newbie ako nyan, eh di walk out kaaagad ako then pull out ko iyong thread.)

simple lang naman, this a forum to help each other not to downgrade but rather to upgrade. you can speak naman in a good manner.

Last edited by render master on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:42 am

To whom it may concern,

If you dont have anything good to say, don't comment.

If you have something to say and would like to improve the tutorial, please do so.

If you keep on spamming these thread. you will be banned forever.

bokkins
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tawaqqul Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:31 am

Basta sa akin " this is good tutorial" basta't si Ronel saludo ako.... Thanks sir malaking tulong kayo sa amin sir....May Allah bless you ...InshaAllah
tawaqqul
tawaqqul
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 24/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 am

so here we are again, sorry sa mga konting... heheheheh alam nyo. forget those things... we are here to learn from each other. im back and the continuation of the tutorials is soon to be posted..... Creating Fire Tutorials (dynamic)
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by edosayla Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 am

sana po instead mag comment ng harse why not say it in a good way.. like for example .. sir ronel d ko pa na gets yung tutorial pwede po bang padagdag ng info? sana ganun na lng po peace po ha ... hirap kaya mag gawa ng tutorials hehehe cge po more power thanks sir ronel your the best .... idol!
edosayla
edosayla
The Teacher
The Teacher

Number of posts : 1367
Registration date : 06/10/2008

http://www.pinoycad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cubi_o: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 am

i dnt have any idea sa maya..thanx sa info sir ronel..
isa ka sa society na ito na "hats off" ako...hehe..
ang hirap kaya gumawa nng tutorials..
i aint no good teacher but a better student., yan ay
inaamin ko...

kaya sa 'yo sir ronel...mabuhay ka!!!!!
salamat sa info sa maya tutorials sir..
kaya sa mga "full of hersay lang"...load ur guns and fire it up!!!...

hope sana magtulungan tau...para sa pag learn nng bawat isa... Very Happy

c3

Last edited by cubi_o: on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
cubi_o:
cubi_o:
The Hobbyist
The Hobbyist

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:26 am

this is something for those who are new with the said software.

Kudos to sir ronel for giving us all a jumpstart by way of these tutorials.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 am

To those who disagree:

1. Is the tutorial a convincing fire? NO
2. Is the tutorial helpful to a Newbie? A RESOUNDING YES!
3. Is the tutorial geared for advance to expert users? not even close
4. Is the tutorial using any advance techniques? No
5. Is the tutorial basic enough and easy enough to act as a springboard? YES

So there you go. Instead of arguing that this is a mediocre tutorial, we should instead thank Ronel for spending his time in giving us this. If some of you have better knowledge of coming up with a realistic fire tutorial, instead of complaining, add it up and show us what you know.

Other than that do what bokkins suggested and shut up.

Thats in your face "cgsociety" talk to you.

And yes, I have been to different forums too, in fact It's where a learned 3D for the past 8 years. I still say, Filipino forums like CGpinoy present a well rounded criticism with encouragement.

nuff said, eyecon out
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Very Happy hehehe thanks sa mga comments nyo. appreciate it a lot. mukhang magiging fire thread eto ah. hot seat ika nga..
actually its only in this site na nakarecieve ako ng ganyang comment. hehehehe...anyway kahit pa anong sabihin nyo... maganda man at hindi, gagawa pa rin ako ng tutorial...di naman kase iisa lang ang reader, and pangit nmn if i will start the car na na ang bilis kaagad i mean pangit nmn kung start ako ng tutorial bypassing the basic approach. mas lalo siguro di maiintindihan yon. peace man
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:26 pm

nakakabilib ka talaga sir render master, kahit may mga ganung komento sayo walang maririnig na maanghang na salita mula sayo,
wag po kayo magsawa sa pagawa ng tutorials at magbahagi ng kaalaman., walang mali sa ginagawa niyo kaya walang dahilan para di niyo pagpatuloy. thumbsup
pakibuhay namn po yung maya section.

sa iba naman try niyo gumawa ng tutorials tignan ko lang kung di kayo tamarin.

Back to top Go down

Post by eenz3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:47 pm

nakalagay lang naman sa title ng thread na to creating fire tutorial kaya inassume ko na isa tong tutorial para sa mga hindi pa masyadong pamilyar sa maya at sa paggawa ng apoy sa maya.. kaya hindi ko nagustuhan ang tono ni lacritique.. magiging tama sana sya kung ang nilagay na title dito eh realistic fire tutorial o creating fire tutorial advanced.. sensya mga mods hindi ako maka get over dun eh ngayon ko lang kase nabasa.. kudos to sir ronel.. salamat sa mga simple yet helpful tutorials mo
eenz3
eenz3
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 24/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by paulie_iij12 Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello everyone....

Why not na magpost nalang kayo ng mga bago tutorials for us.... na newbies pa sa soft apps na to... iisa lang naman tayo ah...

and please make it GOOD NICE and simple to understand... specially STEP-BY-STEP.

paulie_iij12

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 19/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next