Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new forum

+16
kurdaps!
cloud20
Muggz
torvicz
Butz_Arki
m | 9 z
celes
dpyxl
Jay2x
render master
jenaro
xboy360
AUSTRIA
alwin
bokkins
oRangE.n.GreeN
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

new forum - Page 2 Empty new forum

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

a FORUM for those who wants to receive the most cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving but equally valuable comments. in other words, for those who wants to improve their works & learn from the masters.

whut'yathink?

oRangE.n.GreeN
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

new forum - Page 2 Empty Re: new forum

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:46 am

mushroom wrote:torvicz

nothing wrong with "idol" "lufet" and "buttrock" - as long as wala sa ICU, imho.

i disagree that we are free to speak freely. when someone really does speak their mind, they get the irks from the general forum public and burned at the stake.

honestly im really sick of reading these when in general, the featured render in the gallery looks mediocre. plain and simply, this is classic a*l*ing. eh di na mababago yang sistema na yan, several forums and revamps after it's still the same. that's why sana, dito sa ICU, since sinabi na ni orangengreen:

a FORUM for those who wants to receive the most cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving but equally valuable comments. in other words, for those who wants to improve their works & learn from the masters.

-para maiba naman.

I dunno if dude boks wud agree that we are not free to say what we want here. cguro kung garbage lang naman sasabihin mo e talagang you'll be burned at the stake..that's for sure! at marami nang mga ganyan, ung iba nga visuals pa e...
medyo cluttered na kase ung site, ung iba wala pa ngang nagpopost...
sana lang wag mababoy...pardon my words...

So again, it's up and running, so let's see...If it turns out good, then we will all benefit from it...peace dude!

torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 am

torvicz, im not referring to garbage comments - rather the ones that are unbiased and straight to the point. this is precisely why the other forum got reincarnated so many times.

suggestion ko rin sa mga newbies and mga gusto pang mag improve ng craft nila to also join international based ones - cgtalk / evermotion / etc. para masanay sa constructive criticism. buttrock
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:52 am

mushroom wrote:
suggestion ko rin sa mga newbies and mga gusto pang mag improve ng craft nila to also join international based ones - cgtalk / evermotion / etc. para masanay sa constructive criticism. buttrock

Or CGARCHITECTS..I learned a lot from these guys..hehehehe.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:04 am

okey lang po yan mga sir,,kasi gusto nating makagawa ng mukang totoo di po ba mukang kapanipaniwala,,pano kami matututong tumingin sa totoo kung walang magpapakita samin kung anu ang totoo,,"bata ma'y pag nasasaktan mumulat at natututo,,,"
Muggz
Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 03/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 am

mushroom wrote:torvicz, im not referring to garbage comments - rather the ones that are unbiased and straight to the point. this is precisely why the other forum got reincarnated so many times.

precisely my point dude...unbiased and straight naman ang crits sa ibang thread e...
I also looked into some ICU comments, and it's just the same...no difference at all...
I don't see any cruel comment so far...but rather kind words from dude keits, hehehe..hi dude!

good suggestions though, but again, what is not so constructive about the other threads' crits?
Please give me some example..will ya....and please give me some cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving crits as well...

just so we are clear...peace lang dude ha? napag uusapan lang naman e....hehehe
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 am

precisely my point dude...unbiased and straight naman ang crits sa ibang thread e...
I also looked into some ICU comments, and it's just the same...no difference at all...
I don't see any cruel comment so far...but rather kind words from dude keits, hehehe..hi dude!

good suggestions though, but again, what is not so constructive about the other threads' crits?
Please give me some example..will ya....and please give me some cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving crits as well...

pede naman maging honest na di nakakasakit...mas masakit ung di ka honest at sasabihin mo na ok naman na di ok...pero depende talaga sa tao...ako kasi i learned everthing in a hard way kaya sanayan lang yan...
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay2x Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 am

for me siguro mas maganda kung sa cgpinoy ka natuto lahat na... tapos enter mo mga international based site like sir mushroom mentioned.

pag talagang malupet kana daladala mo parin ang kahusayan bilang isang cgpinoy , true pinoy cg artist thumbsup
Jay2x
Jay2x
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:52 am

jenaro wrote:precisely my point dude...unbiased and straight naman ang crits sa ibang thread e...

pede naman maging honest na di nakakasakit...mas masakit ung di ka honest at sasabihin mo na ok naman na di ok...pero depende talaga sa tao...ako kasi i learned everthing in a hard way kaya sanayan lang yan...

precisely dude..tama ka dyan...pero again, wala naman cgurong tanga d2 na ang panget na nga sasabihin pa ring maganda di ba? pero that doesn't mean na pag maganda e di mo naman pupuriin, refering to "lufet" idol" whatever, I mean the man deserves what he deserves...I think we have to draw the line and decide which is cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving crits from the not....as far as I can see, we are constructive and honest so far about our crits here, I don't know why you have to be cruel to learn and improve... but then again, it's up and running so let's see...peace lang....hehe

Last edited by torvicz on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:53 am

torvicz wrote:
mushroom wrote:torvicz, im not referring to garbage comments - rather the ones that are unbiased and straight to the point. this is precisely why the other forum got reincarnated so many times.

i just tried it out... and i think master torvicz has a point here... with regards to redundancy... and i think the way i made a comment there is just the same as when i make comments at the regular section... didn't feel any different... im... confused... huhuhuhuhuhu... WTF lets just make our comments on the regular sections just as spicy....
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 am

cloud20 wrote:
torvicz wrote:

i just tried it out... and i think master torvicz has a point here... with regards to redundancy... and i think the way i made a comment there is just the same as when i make comments at the regular section... didn't feel any different... im... confused... huhuhuhuhuhu... WTF lets just make our comments on the regular sections just as spicy....

there you go.....finally!
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 am

Tama! peace man
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 am

ang trangkaso ay trangkaso pa rin kahit na ilagay mo sa ICU...

same prescription will be given to you by your doctor....hehehe

peace lang mga dude...
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by xboy360 Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 am

Alam ko ata yung pinopoint out ni sir Mushroom na posts/threads. Kahit ako medyo asar sa mga yun. Simple simpleng render (as in kaya gawin in 10 mins IMO) pero sobra sobra ang puri na narereceive. xD

(i'll be honest here. isang beses nasobrahan na ko dito sa CGP at nagtampo dahil doon sa mga postsna yun kaya lumipat muna ako sa CGTalk. xD)

At kung minsan ok lang naman ang image, hindi naman sobrang ganda pero napupunta agad sa featured. O_O Heheheh. Parang pag ganun, bumababa yung level of quality natin eh.

Then again tama rin si Torvicz...
Chineck ko na rin ang recent posts sa ICU and may mga 'replies' na hindi nagfifit doon O_O as in parang sa 3D gallery lang nga na comment. Medyo useless nga ang ICU kung ganun lang rin yung way ng pagcocomment doon. Dapat parang may screening pagdating sa pagpopost ng replies sa ICU eh, pero mahirap na ata yun.

Sana na lang pag isipan muna ng mabuti yung icocomment natin sa ICU. Keep in mind yung 'reason' kung bakit may ICU, para tulungan at mapaimprove ng user yung work niya, hindi para sabihan mo ng 'good work'. xD Very Happy
xboy360
xboy360
Pilote Polyvalent
Pilote Polyvalent

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 10/10/2008

http://www.xboy360.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 am

Sana na lang pag isipan muna ng mabuti yung icocomment natin sa ICU. Keep in mind yung 'reason' kung bakit may ICU, para tulungan at mapaimprove ng user yung work niya, hindi para sabihan mo ng 'good work'. xD

tama sir...nadali mo...pano kung di kayanin ung comment ayaw un...di naman lahat ng tao eh mahaba ang pisi...
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Back to top Go down

Post by xboy360 Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 am

tama sir...nadali mo...pano kung di kayanin ung comment ayaw un...di naman lahat ng tao eh mahaba ang pisi...

eheheh...Kaya naman may warning sa pagpopost ng works sa ICU eh. Dapat ready ka sa ibabato sayong critiques. Wink
xboy360
xboy360
Pilote Polyvalent
Pilote Polyvalent

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 10/10/2008

http://www.xboy360.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 am

torvicz wrote:

naku marami niyan sa old forums. and not so constructive? to me yang mga non stop papuri kahit pangit ung pinost does more damage than good, and that is non-constructive.

what i always notice is that kahit parang latak ung pinost eh pinupuri pa. maraming reasons dito - either kababayan, kabarkada, or kilalang pikon so walang nagsasabi na pangit ung gawa. (actually pag kakilala dapat nga mas honest ung mga crits) tapos anjan naman ung mga "master" na pero pag pinintasan mo eh taas kilay agad (actually ung mga away sa old forums nagsisimula jan sa mga "masters" na thread Very Happy). so in that light, pano matuto ung nagpost.. ngayon after 10 "lufets" and "nice render post more" replies bigla mong sisingatan ng critique e di nalito na ung nagpost. buti pa nga kung me nag comment tungkol sa pagka latak niya.. eh kung wala, kawawa naman.. he'll grow up thinking that what he did was ok.. kinulangan sa advice eh.

ayan. observation lang naman. but im sure marami rito would agree.

syempre so far yang ICU wala pa ganong "cruel" post. hehe. antayin natin pag talagang nakaka kulo ng dugo ung pinost :p
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 am

dude mushroom, madaling magsalita ng marami sa old forums, I wud suggest you mention just one please...
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:47 am

oRangE.n.GreeN wrote:.

a FORUM for those who wants to receive the most cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving but equally valuable comments.

c'mon dude torvics, you & I know this is a rhetorical statement...

in other words, for those who wants to improve their works & learn from the masters.

i expect to get constructive crits from the ICU. and constructive means - comment then offer a suggestion. I made comments on some of the works in the arch section pero ang daming palusot - "rush lang kase", "style ko yan e", etc. yung iba, nagtatampo at nawawala na lang. anyway, option mo naman if you would like to post your works sa ICU. if you post your works there, it only means you're ready to receive "in your face", harsh, unfriendly but equally valuable remarks.

peace be with you dude...

oRangE.n.GreeN
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 am

sorry torvicz, inappropriate na imention pa which post is posted by whom.

i think it is sufficient na we learn from those. wag na ungkatin pa ang nakaraan..

we've been around since the old 3dpinoy forums.. there is actually one particular character that always dishes out sensible but in-your-face comments. kaya madami siyang nakabangga, but at the same time meron din naman siyang supporters. strangely though, the ones who supported him are among the best in the industry (IMUHO) not that i'm saying na pag di niyo siya sinupport means you're not one of the best ha. peace peace i guess kilala niyo kung sino un. anyway he disappeared..

Last edited by mushroom on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 am

anyway sirs, peace be to all, let's just be patient and support sir neil's effort on bringing this to the cgpinoy plate, thanks to o-n-g's suggestion. 2 threads pa lang naman sa ICU eh, if it works, it works. if it doesn't, it doesn't. long live democracy.
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 am

oRangE.n.GreeN wrote:

a FORUM for those who wants to receive the most cruel, unsympathetic & unforgiving but equally valuable comments.

c'mon dude torvics, you & I know this is a rhetorical statement...

in other words, for those who wants to improve their works & learn from the masters.

i expect to get constructive crits from the ICU. and constructive means - comment then offer a suggestion. I made comments on some of the works in the arch section pero ang daming palusot - "rush lang kase", "style ko yan e", etc. yung iba, nagtatampo at nawawala na lang. anyway, option mo naman if you would like to post your works sa ICU. if you post your works there, it only means you're ready to receive "in your face", harsh, unfriendly but equally valuable remarks.

peace be with you dude...

I'm always open for crits, be it in ICU or not dude...hehehe no prob about that...
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 am

mushroom wrote:sorry torvicz, inappropriate na imention pa which post is posted by whom.

i think it is sufficient na we learn from those. wag na ungkatin pa ang nakaraan..

we've been around since the old 3dpinoy forums.. there is actually one particular character that always dishes out sensible but in-your-face comments. kaya madami siyang nakabangga, but at the same time meron din naman siyang supporters. strangely though, the ones who supported him are among the best in the industry (IMUHO) i guess kilala niyo kung sino un. anyway he disappeared..

alam ko namang si dude vertex ang tinutukoy mo dude, and I admire him....sya nga ang sample kung baket di n kelangan ng ICU e, di ba? I mean he's doing it already and I salute him for that... what I'm saying is pag magbabanggit naman tayo, ung concrete at wag ung "sa dating forum".."marami dyan"...blah..blah..blah....sana ung may bayag, so to speak..sorry dude boks...

peace lang dude...ok naman na e, meron ng ICU....hehehe..
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 am

-

Last edited by mushroom on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 am

-

Last edited by mushroom on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:50 am

mushroom wrote:sorry torvicz, inappropriate na imention pa which post is posted by whom.

we've been around since the old 3dpinoy forums.. there is actually one particular character that always dishes out sensible but in-your-face comments. kaya madami siyang nakabangga, but at the same time meron din naman siyang supporters. strangely though, the ones who supported him are among the best in the industry (IMUHO) not that i'm saying na pag di niyo siya sinupport means you're not one of the best ha. peace peace i guess kilala niyo kung sino un. anyway he disappeared..

Is he really disappeared???WHY??Sayang nmn.I myself considered him as one of the good critic here.He pushed me even more which I personally appreciate it.Bihira na kse yung ganun.Yeah i know kung medyo pikon ka at ma pride maaasar ka talga!hehehe.E yun e kung pikon ka at ayaw mong matuto.This is in my humble opinion lng mga bro.As i have said before i learned a lot from those constructive crits and praises as well.Its really up to the person kung pano nya iaangat sarili nya.Even if we tell him what he supposed to do kung di nmn makikinig so whats the point of telling him those things?Diba?Anyways lets see na lng po kung anong magiging effect ng ICU.Ganyan nmn sa CGP.Welcome po lahat ng suggestions..More power CGP! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 am

mushroom wrote:
torvicz wrote:

naku marami niyan sa old forums. and not so constructive? to me yang mga non stop papuri kahit pangit ung pinost does more damage than good, and that is non-constructive.

what i always notice is that kahit parang latak ung pinost eh pinupuri pa. maraming reasons dito - either kababayan, kabarkada, or kilalang pikon so walang nagsasabi na pangit ung gawa. (actually pag kakilala dapat nga mas honest ung mga crits) tapos anjan naman ung mga "master" na pero pag pinintasan mo eh taas kilay agad (actually ung mga away sa old forums nagsisimula jan sa mga "masters" na thread Very Happy). so in that light, pano matuto ung nagpost.. ngayon after 10 "lufets" and "nice render post more" replies bigla mong sisingatan ng critique e di nalito na ung nagpost. buti pa nga kung me nag comment tungkol sa pagka latak niya.. eh kung wala, kawawa naman.. he'll grow up thinking that what he did was ok.. kinulangan sa advice eh.

ayan. observation lang naman. but im sure marami rito would agree.

syempre so far yang ICU wala pa ganong "cruel" post. hehe. antayin natin pag talagang nakaka kulo ng dugo ung pinost :p

Hmmm....parang kilala ko to a. scratch

Honestly, I don't like the idea of ICU. smoke
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content