Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some advice,I'm planning to buy a videocard.

2 posters

Go down

Need some advice,I'm planning to buy a videocard. Empty Need some advice,I'm planning to buy a videocard.

Post by pangahas Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am

Ok first of all I'm not much of a techie person so I need some advice on buying a decent graphic/gaming video card, one that has DX11 sana

My specs>
AMD AThlon(tm)64X2 dual Core Processor 5000+
2.6 GHZ 2GB RAM

The motherboard is A780 GM-A with built in ATI RAdeon HD3200 Graphics card.
"-The ECS A780GM-A motherboard is equipped with one second generation PCI Express x16 slot for videocards, two PCI Express x1 slots for high bandwidth devices and three PCI slots. Along the bottom of the ATX-sized motherboard are the audio, COM, and three USB2.0 headers."

ATI Radeo HD 5670 or 6670 sana.Kaso may tanugn ako kasi sa memory ddr yung meron ako chinceck ko sa pc express yung mgavideo card nayun ddr3 kalagay so puwede ba sa board ko mga yun?

pangahas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 01/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Need some advice,I'm planning to buy a videocard. Empty Re: Need some advice,I'm planning to buy a videocard.

Post by bokkins Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 am

Either dalhin mo motherboard mo or sabay mo upgrade ang motherboard para madagdagan mo na din ng ram.

Di ko lang sure kasi kung compatible, pro mukhang maganda ang motherboard mo, daming extra slots.

Compatibility lang ang issue. pero im sure alam naman ng pc express yan.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down