Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY

5 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY   Empty MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY

Post by i3dness Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm

http://www.myofwdream.com/
i3dness
i3dness
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 11/11/2008

http://www.ismaeldd30.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY   Empty Re: MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY

Post by v_wrangler Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm

The author speaks like working abroad is generally working in saudi or the middle east.

Ang kontrata sa saudi or dubai or japan magkakaiba.

At hindi rin obligatory ang return tickets although it doesnt mean na hindi ka pwedeng magtanong.

An ofw's mind has been brainswashed by the government who institutionalized sending people abroad. Alam nyo bang merong mga nagmagandang loob na foreign employers na kumukuhaa ng Pilipino as employees who backed down becuase of the POEA's demand like insurances and all fees paid repatration in case of death?

Sound's like protection for you but have it ever crossed the government mind's that even locals do not enjoy the benefits (benefit ba yun) of having their bodies sent in coffins to their places of birth?

The bottomline is - do not make it difficult for foreign companies to hire pinoys, otherwise locals or other nationals na lang kukunin nila.

My general advice for working abroad - is to find an employer who will treat you like they treat their own nationals. Kung parehas naman ang turing, do not make yourself an asshole by demanding what the government of the philippines tells you you deserve kung itoy hindi naman naeenjoy ng mga local hires nila. Kung hindi patas ang laban, thats the time to use your negotiating skills based on merit not on some trumped up rights that the government tries to instill in our minds. Kung ano ang batas sa pagtratrabahuhang bansa iyon dapat ang masusunod.

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY   Empty Re: MY OFW DREAM : WORK ABROAD THE EASY WAY

Post by v_wrangler Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:40 pm

One important advice when you find yourself finally working abroad - do not bring your pinoy traits and standards. Leave them behind and be ready to learn a new one. Learn to assimilate and blend in with your locals. Aspire for excellence. Do not bad mouth your co-workers pinoy man or foreigner din or locals.

And most of all - follow the law and respect the culture and religion of your host country.

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tagatimog Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:00 am

Same old Magnanimous vertex.

One thing is certain, if you're working abroad, you have rights and privilages.

That doesn't concern how the locals are treated or maltreated. Its their choice to handle their work. If they're abused and overworked then that's their problem. You come to work as cheaper labor. They can hire local people but that would mean they would pay them the local rates which would be higher than your's. Don't let management convince you differently. And with the shortage of local people to hire, don't sell yourself short.

tagatimog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 28/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 am

Inggit ka lang. tongue

Your rights should be the same with that of the locals. Nothing more nothing less.

And when you demand above the rules, make sure you've earned it. Follow the rules and law of your host country.

Kung di naman ikaw mapoproteksyonan ng bansang pinuntahan mo - eh umuwi ka na lang at mag earn ng peso.

Tagatimog, kaya siguro mababa ang sweldo mo eh either hindi ka magaling or at par with the locals or di ka marunong makipag-bargain.

Alin dun?

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by artedesenyo Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 am

"when in rome do as the romans do"

sabi ng lolo ko
artedesenyo
artedesenyo
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 05/11/2008

http://www.colosomichael.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tagatimog Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Busy eh.

Bat ako maiinggit? I enjoy my life more and the money is just as great.

Di naman ako mahire sa japan kung di ako magaling. Lol! I think masyado ka nagpapabida parang sa timog forum. Napoleon symdrome talaga.

Di ka naman na nag practice ng art of 3D. Kinakalawang ka na nga eh.

Tell me roy. Ano ang policy ng companies natin sa japan about overtime work and working hours and days. Hindi nga ba walang overtime pay and walang oras na sinusunod kung anong time ka papasok or uuwi, minsan walang uwian ng ilan days,

or anong days ka biglaan papapuntahin sa office para magwork? Ang mga tao dyan aso. Sunod sunuran wala actually rights kahit ilan days ka magwork overtime ng 5-8 hours on top of your 9 hours eh wala kahit isang kusing. Bobo kasi mga hapon tinatanggap nila situation ng abusadong employers.

artedesensyo - wag ka plastic. sa kabilang SG thread ang sabi mo wag magpapaba ng fee dahil mataas tayo mga PINOY. Eh lahat ng katabi mo nagpapaba ng pride and dignity eh di do what the romans do. Bat ka umalis ng SG kung gusto mo pala sumabay sa romans. Hypocrite. Lol!

tagatimog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 28/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

palamig muna kayo ng mga ulo niyo...

locking this thread
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down