Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

be polite to newbies

+22
chAnRy
virus
Yhna
3dpjumong2007
jhames joe albert infante
markitekdesign
arjun_samar
kat palmares
brodger
edosayla
whey09
Norman
gerico_eco
arkiedmund
render master
AUSTRIA
qcksilver
celes
v_wrangler
cloud20
northhigh
hernandoloto
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

be polite to newbies Empty be polite to newbies

Post by hernandoloto Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm

gooday po mga cgpian, na pansin ko lang lately na medyo harsh na yung comment natin sa mga newbies na nagkamali ng post ng work nila sa tamang thread, be polite naman po when you giving instruction to them para di naman sila ma disappointed sa atin.

thumbsup Very Happy
hernandoloto
hernandoloto
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 24/11/2008

http://hernandoloto.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

be polite to newbies Empty Re: be polite to newbies

Post by northhigh Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm

meron nga talagang ganyan sir, pero meron din kasing mga pasaway na newbie na hindi muna nagbabasa ng forum at post agad ng post.. at yung ibang newbie din hindi muna nagoobserve bago magpost kaya baka asar n mga masters natin.. hehe Very Happy

yung ibang gawa ng newbie hindi na rin pinapansin kung minsan ng mga masters.. peace man
northhigh
northhigh
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 07/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am

My take on this; I log in to the forum everyday. I see almost everything that comes & goes. I've seen the mods calmly & politely remind newbies AND oldtimers alike to please follow the simple rules.

Well, I have decided for myself that that tact (politeness) is not really working. SO, its ok for me if I have to be the villain, kontrabida, masungit, impolite, harsh person here JUST to remind those who have to be to just PLEASE READ & FOLLOW the simple rules.

Its up to the rest to be the mabait, bida, polite side. Di naman siguro pwedeng puro mabait eh no.

Ask yourself. Have you done anything to help these newbies to follow the rules? Or do you just observe & complain?
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am

medyo napangiti ako sa request na ito. Smile

I'd say do the reverse, be polite to oldies! Very Happy

I'll give a simple example.

If you are a student (newbie) or a new member joining a private club (newbie), do you come at the gate and say, please be nice to me or else...?

It's always the other way around. Newbies are always at the end of the line, they will always be at the mercy of those who have come before them.

That is not discrimination, that is just how common sense work if you are the one asking for a favor (just like when yo uare asking for advice or help)

While I say so, it doesn't mean that the oldies should abuse that line of thinking.

The ideal thing is to be nice to everyone (which I have given up long time ago) whether you are an oldie or a newbie.

But it has to start somewhere - and that is respect and knowing where your status lands.

I think palagi namang nagpapaalala ang mga mods, yun nga lang sa dami ng paalala marami din ang hindi sumusunod.

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am

spare the rod, spoil the child i always say.
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 am

hernan baka mamisinterpret mo kaming mga 3 stoogies, I think we've got to strike a balance, and kahit its unfortunate na most of the time masama ang dating ng mga damatans like what kuya cloud mentioned, somehow, somewhere, someones got to do it...

And take note weren't apologizing.
Very Happy
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by qcksilver Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 am

ok din namang maging polite pero gaya nga ng isang laro, hindi ka basta-basta sasali kung hindi mo pa alam how to play the game, all you have to do is observe first, know the rules then kapag alam mo na, sumali kana. Very Happy
qcksilver
qcksilver
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1940
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am

Hi... alam niyo mga Sir kung minsan naisip ko tama din si Sir cloud eh kung minsan halos lumuhod na ang
mga Mods sa pakiusap sa newbie na magbasa naman ng Forum rules.Kung minsan pinagsabihan mo na
gagawin pa rin subrang "Kulit" na di na namin maintindihan kung nagtitrip na lang ba or di nakakaintindi
ng Forum rules. Kaya minsan ginagawa na lang namin kaysa sa magalit kami sa mga newbie eh kusa
na lang namin ililipat ng paulit-ulit. So tell me po baka may solusyon ka Sir Hernan para maiwasan ang Problemang ito
ng sa gayun ay maipatupad namin ng maayos pa ang Site natin.

AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 am

ahhh nagpapansin lang mga yan....i guess...( sorry for the word but its the fact)

the forum is not for newbies nor for the oldies, but for general. we respect both. tayong mga pinoy kase makukulit.... sinabing wag tumawid, tumatawid pa rin. sinabi ng magbasa ayaw magbasa. nagiging palasak na lang iyong word na.." sorry po newbie lang".. para tuloy nangyayari pinapampers natin. sunod nyan spoonfeed naman.

hello!!! gising na pinoy para naman umunlad tayo. nakakasawa na mga ganitong sistema. you want to grow, take the risk. you want to be strong take the risk pa rin.

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by qcksilver Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 am

here's another example

TS - post q lng po bago kong work pcencya n po sa render q kc newbie lng aq

Mod - please read the forum rules first, bawal ang jejemon or textspeak

TS - ay sori po newbie lang po aq di na mauulit censcya na

Hindi ba pasaway Twisted Evil

Last edited by qcksilver on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
qcksilver
qcksilver
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1940
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am

render master wrote:ahhh nagpapansin lang mga yan....i guess...( sorry for the word but its the fact)

the forum is not for newbies nor for the oldies, but for general. we respect both. tayong mga pinoy kase makukulit.... sinabing wag tumawid, tumatawid pa rin. sinabi ng magbasa ayaw magbasa. nagiging palasak na lang iyong word na.." sorry po newbie lang".. para tuloy nangyayari pinapampers natin. sunod nyan spoonfeed naman.

hello!!! gising na pinoy para naman umunlad tayo. nakakasawa na mga ganitong sistema. you want to grow, take the risk. you want to be strong take the risk pa rin.

couldnt agree more
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am

celes wrote:
couldnt agree more

di ko get sir celes

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am

render master wrote:
celes wrote:
couldnt agree more

di ko get sir celes

@render master: celes means, he agrees with you, don't be confused with the syntax used.....alam mo yung kantang

could not ask for more? parang ganun ang context ng sabi ni celes...

Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am

render master wrote:pinapampers natin.

this gave me the giggles... sa tagalog - lampin... Laughing

Seriously now, whether its intentional or not - its the reality. By giving in, its like you have accepted the role of pansambot ng dumi. It may not be asslickin but the bottomline is "pampers " na ngayon ang papel mo.

My ninja master once told me, " If you aren't part of the solution then yo uare part of the problem...."

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 am

Dapat turuan ang mangingisda kung paano mangisda sa halip na abutan natin siya ng isda...

parang ganun.....

Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 am

render master wrote:
celes wrote:
couldnt agree more

di ko get sir celes

this means agree ako 100%
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 am

hehehe , naubusan ako ng english sorry. nasaturate na yata.
back to the topic anyway. any words sa mga newbie dyan. time for you to speak up. we're waiting and we're listening. we,re not here to take you down but rather we want you to be strong.

we're not anymore in the nursery school, tapus na ang abakada

( ayan sumusungit na rin yata ako)

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gerico_eco Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am

cloud20 wrote:My take on this; I log in to the forum everyday. I see almost everything that comes & goes. I've seen the mods calmly & politely remind newbies AND oldtimers alike to please follow the simple rules.

Well, I have decided for myself that that tact (politeness) is not really working. SO, its ok for me if I have to be the villain, kontrabida, masungit, impolite, harsh person here JUST to remind those who have to be to just PLEASE READ & FOLLOW the simple rules.

Its up to the rest to be the mabait, bida, polite side. Di naman siguro pwedeng puro mabait eh no.

Ask yourself. Have you done anything to help these newbies to follow the rules? Or do you just observe & complain?

parang si Ruby lang sir cloud "Bidang Kontrabida" eheheh.

btw: depende na lang siguro yan on how you take those words to yourself. Ako ayaw ko patulan kahit offensive na ang sinasabi kasi in the end ako pa rin talo. Basta stick pa rin ako sa goal ko on why I join this community.
gerico_eco
gerico_eco
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 12/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am

di ako master a pero sa akin lang when a see a newbie coming and asking something tapos hahaluan ng may jejemon and textspeak, ayon na nakakapikon na, kaya sarap minsan pagsabihan e....1 way na rin yon para matuto naman agad sa tambayan.....

..tapos excited masyado magpost, kung pagsabihan agad e di atleast matuto muna siya magbasa para di siya mabara next time.......
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 am

I'm not in the least worried about disappointing the newbies; I have nothing to prove to them. They should be the ones getting worried if they disappoint... They are the ones coming for guidance... They are the ones kowtowing... I sincerely believe I have not abused my "elderly" authority... Not in the least...

I ask you; how many children do you have?...
I have three college children, all rambunctious boys... I have raised them with the way I "raise" newbies... They are not in the least disappointed with me... They love me with all their hearts... For who they are now; because of how I raised them...

cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by hernandoloto Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:19 am

I'm not against to anyone here, i just only want to see a nice relationship between the seniors and the newbie and taking any sides. i maybe a newbie here but not on this industries.

alam ko yung feelings ng kagaya nyo pag may makulit na tao, ganyan din ako dati, when i was teaching 3dsmax and autocad sa isang training school. maraming makukulit na studyente dun, i learned to be polite and supportive to them and in return they give me a great respect.
kaya kahit anong kulit nila dapat intindihin na lang nating dahil tayo ang higit na nakaka-alam ng dapat nilang gawin.

Very Happy thumbsup 2thumbsup
hernandoloto
hernandoloto
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 24/11/2008

http://hernandoloto.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 am

i guess, mas maganda kung gawa nalang tayo ng thread na

To All newbies: Please read the rules and how to post threads 10 times before posting!
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by edosayla Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 am

Siguro it depends on the thread and its content .. meron kasing mga newbie na ginagawa na lang parang tanongan (spoonfeed) ang forum at hindi nga maka pag salamat man lang sa mga tumutulong Sad .. parang ang nasa isip nila ang forum na ito ay HELP file Smile , meron din mga nag post na "pasensya na po rush lang " etc etc. mga ganung banat at hindi naman pla sa kanila .. Again sa mga newbie honest lng tayo , hindi kayo sasagutin ng maayos kung hindi kayo umayos humingi.. peace po sa lahat Smile

edosayla
edosayla
The Teacher
The Teacher

Number of posts : 1367
Registration date : 06/10/2008

http://www.pinoycad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brodger Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:05 am

Para sa akin naman po as a newbie eh dapat talaga eh mag-observe muna bago mag-join at kung magkamali man at masita eh sumunod na lang...tayo po ang humihingi ng tulong..at libre lang..di katulad sa school na may bayad kaya kahit makulit na eh..okay lang.(baka mabawasan ng studyante,ehe).
Mas mabuti na siguro yung newbie madis-appoint kesa yung oldies(masters),hehe..kung meron man(labas na mga newbies na nadis-appoint para masabon na,heheh).
Mga newbies..huwag tayong isip bata na makukulit..kung sa bahay natin ganyan tayo eh dito mas malaking community at iba-iba ugali..kung gusto nating matuto eh matuto din tayong makisama...Natural lang po siguro na sumita yung masters rather than vise versa..hehe.
Tulungan po natin sarili natin para matulungan din tayo.Mabuhay ang CGP!Godbless! Smile
brodger
brodger
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1747
Registration date : 14/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 am

hernandoloto wrote:I'm not against to anyone here, i just only want to see a nice relationship between the seniors and the newbie and taking any sides. i maybe a newbie here but not on this industries.

alam ko yung feelings ng kagaya nyo pag may makulit na tao, ganyan din ako dati, when i was teaching 3dsmax and autocad sa isang training school. maraming makukulit na studyente dun, i learned to be polite and supportive to them and in return they give me a great respect.
kaya kahit anong kulit nila dapat intindihin na lang nating dahil tayo ang higit na nakaka-alam ng dapat nilang gawin.

Very Happy thumbsup 2thumbsup
--- lets be honest sir, this thread was made for me. Don't worry, I'm not taking offense... As per your makukulit na estudyante when you were teaching max & cad; its a whole different scenario sir... Those makukulit kids were "paying" you to teach them. You had to be very, very, very patient & polite with them. They had EVERY right to be makulit. Otherwise the tuition will go elsewhere. That is not the situation here.

Respect should be given to get it.
Respect is earned; not asked for.
If one does not know how to respect one's self, how could others?

Addendum: Parang inenglish ko lang ang sinabi ni sir Brodger ah, pasensya na sir Brodger sabay nating napindot ang send button siguro... All the same I totally agree with him...

Last edited by cloud20 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addendum)
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next