Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy

+21
dreffyves3d
remlex
alwin
ME_nesperos_27
ishae_clanx
Muggz
ortzak
kurdaps!
RADZCREEPER
jds
nomeradona
jay3design
pakunat
nyop
bokkins
Juanchito
dickie_ilagan
princessjay
render master
Butz_Arki
a.espinosa
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy Empty Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy

Post by a.espinosa Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:46 am

--first time to post for the all the masters here to C&C (sorry po kung mali gawa ko ng pag-post)

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy Outdoo10

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy Outdoo11

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy Outdoo12
a.espinosa
a.espinosa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 23/09/2008

http://www.alex-espinosa.8k.com

Back to top Go down

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy Empty Re: Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy

Post by Butz_Arki Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 am

i like ur landscaping bro..give more life lng s scene like yung pgllgay ng fountain..wala kcing tubig eh..yung tiling nung ibang parts...mliliit..orange and green color..ok lng pro mas ok cguro kung light orange lng..thats ur choice db..?un lng cguro bro..nice job p rin..keep posting. welcome to CGP
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy Empty Re: Outdoor seating- first post on cgpinoy

Post by a.espinosa Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:53 am

hahahaha,,,thanks mga bro at ok ang pag-post ko..di ako naging engot sa pag-upload...comments are noted..thanks guys...insprisyon ko mga gawa nyo ..kaya ako continuing to learn

alex

sir butz...actually the perimeter wall..existing n e..ayaw na papalit kulay..so i just blend in..about the water feature, di ko mapalabas maayos yung sa wall e....hmmm..any suggestion ng pag-gawa ng waterfall..other comments noted na po...thanks po
a.espinosa
a.espinosa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 am

a.espinosa wrote:...actually the perimeter wall..existing n e..ayaw na papalit kulay..so i just blend in..about the water feature, di ko mapalabas maayos yung sa wall e....hmmm..any suggestion ng pag-gawa ng waterfall..other comments noted na po...thanks po

nice to see you here sir.....dont worry sir, post ko iyong waterfall tutorial ko here.
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:04 am

comment ko lang sa mga cushion considering outdoors scene ( sabagay sa loob ng isang taon 2-3 times lang yata umuulan dito) i would prefer kung leather ang gagamitin
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:15 am

link sir for waterfalls tutorial
http://www.cgpinoy.org/3d-studio-max-tutorials-f46/creating-waterfalls-tutorials-t768.htm
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:20 am

a.espinosa wrote:--first time to post for the all the masters here to C&C (sorry po kung mali gawa ko ng pag-post)

And this is my second post as well. I don't know if crits are allowed here but here goes:

I like the tones in general. Unfortunately the BG isn't giving it justice. There's a big leap in brightness between the background image and the foreground cg. You might also try to lessen the saturation so it doesn't look too cg'esque and the colors too crisp like they are about to jump out of the screen - Saturate it if you want to make the rendering one step higher the phorealism baramoter. But if you are feeling creative and aiming for a surreal appeal, then it is fine as it is.

No offense meant for ronel but I've just checked that tutorial and allow me to say, one should stay away from the particle route for fountains unless you are aiming for mists or showers...

You'd be better off using surfaces like animated planes masked with opacities and water maps...I think I'd also write a book about that Wink

Its nice to see familiar names here BTW.

Last edited by v_wrangler on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjay Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 am

Hi sir, ang galing ng pagkacompose mo sa mga plants. Lighting is also perfect for me!!! galing sir!!! post mo pa yung ibang projects mo jan sir, ang dami mo kayang projects plus mga tabi-tabi pa. hehehe. wave
princessjay
princessjay
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 511

http://niloaleo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_ilagan Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:50 am

nice environment and greeny scene, some added points lang... some plants cast with a overburn lighting, try adding also a specularity and glossines image map base on leaf plant maps so it would cast an uneven specular and glossiness.... it also adds photorealism and not feeling a dull moment... orange color on 1st image casts a bright tone against the color green, it maybe toning light intensity or limit the light bounces to a good value... try what works best for you, bro....

peace.. overall good job... Very Happy Smile
dickie_ilagan
dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2093

http://dickieilagan.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanchito Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 pm

...a well composed vegetation, lightings are nicely done...but i would have to agree on sir renderworks, a leather might work well on your cushions...
...bottomline, these images are tough, man.... keep posting!
...btw "WELCOME TO cgp''...... ( i'm also a newbie here inuman na hippie )
Juanchito
Juanchito
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 18/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:18 pm

pano mo nagawa ung mga plants bro. I mean pano ang set-up mo? care to share? ganda nito. thanks and welcome to CGP Smile thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nyop Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 pm

very neat of render, just arrangement of plants and furniture, its that very crowded. Very Happy render great job
nyop
nyop
Super Janitor
Super Janitor

Number of posts : 966

http://joperdavid.weebly.com/rendering.html

Back to top Go down

Post by pakunat Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

napakainviting sir. ganda ng composition. i admire your patience. post ka pa sir
pakunat
pakunat
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3866

http://www.3dppakunat.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jay3design Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:12 pm

nice render bro congrats ganda ng gawa mo, welcome d2 sa cgp keep posting Crazy_Lion
jay3design
jay3design
CGP Artist
CGP Artist

Number of posts : 1732

Back to top Go down

Post by a.espinosa Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:39 am

v_wrangler
"You'd be better off using surfaces like animated planes masked with opacities and water maps...I think I'd also write a book about that"

-sir can you elaborate more yung process nito...your right pahirap ang particles...thanks for a very constructive comments...i'll try to adjust sir
2thumbsup

princessjay

-idol hehehehe..wag k ingay...w8 n lang kita rito sa riyadh...
thumbsup 2thumbsup

bokkins

-sir bokkins library ko lang po yun with vray mat (magalit mods pag sinabi ko rito) pm n lang sir if you want them--setup is vray mesh export power hehehehehe

thanks again mga master's sa walang sawang pagtuturo..glad to be back again here with you guys hippie hippie hippie

alex
a.espinosa
a.espinosa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 am

v_wrangler wrote:
No offense meant for ronel but I've just checked that tutorial and allow me to say, one should stay away from the particle route for fountains unless you are aiming for mists or showers...

You'd be better off using surfaces like animated planes masked with opacities and water maps...I think I'd also write a book about that Wink

No problem for me sir, i said were here to learn from each other. Go mo na iyang susulatin mong books para mafeature na natin sa cgp mags natin thumbsup
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 am

render master wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:

No problem for me sir, i said were here to learn from each other. Go mo na iyang susulatin mong books para mafeature na natin sa cgp mags natin thumbsup

I was only kdding about the book. If I have free time I'd rather go sailing in Cebu Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:51 pm

good job. i like the ambience. feel na feel mo yung gustong palitawin ng designer.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by jds Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 pm

nice one... pasado sa mga arabo yang ganyan 2thumbsup pasado rin sakin to 2thumbsup inuman na
jds
jds
Son of Sketchup
Son of Sketchup

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 21/09/2008

http://www.santosjdportfolio.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by a.espinosa Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 am

link for the render setting...

http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-tutorials-f35/share-your-vray-settings-t270-15.htm#19135

www.alex-espinosa.8k.com

2thumbsup 2thumbsup
a.espinosa
a.espinosa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by RADZCREEPER Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 am

2thumbsup
RADZCREEPER
RADZCREEPER
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 14/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 am

Very well done.

I like how you manipulate the landscaping and that colors of the wall blended well...so catchy and bright which most Arabic people preferred.

buttrock
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 am

Ganda naman nito sir 2thumbsup very inspiring at ang color ha lively..i like it 2thumbsup
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 am

Grabe ka Talaga Idol!!!!kalahati palang ng Picture nasisilip ko,,,Mabalasik na,, buttrock
Muggz
Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 03/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ishae_clanx Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 am

very nice sir
ishae_clanx
ishae_clanx
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 18/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next