Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry

+2
zildjian
bRuTuS
6 posters

Go down

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry Empty bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry

Post by bRuTuS Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 am

Just want to share my second entry for the competition:

The Logo
bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry BRuTuSq_2ndEnTry

Logo Concept

BANIG is basically Pilipino in nature. It does not only pertains to the 'higaan' our forefathers use in sleeping. It has many use such as hat (sumbrero), Market basket (bayong), etc... even the japanese found out of the usefulness of the sumbrerong bayong or what we call makapili... he he .. just kiddin' .. besides, if you don't know Banig, your not a Pinoy.
Besides from being a banig, the object/logo itself is in 3D thus CG Artistry done with Pinoy touch.

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry BRuTuSq_2ndEnTryexp
we can see 3 acronymn of CGPinoy
C in Blue
G in Yellow
P in Red

The circle background has a ring meaning ONE / UNITE (Unity)
A Philippine Colour : Bughaw (Peace), Pula(Strenght) and Puti (Purity) as well as the 3 rays (Luz Vi Minda).

You can also a mixture of Web Graphic and 3D Visualization merge together meaning that Pinoy does not only excel in 2D and 3D Graphics but Web Development as well.
bRuTuS
bRuTuS
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 12/11/2008

Back to top Go down

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry Empty Re: bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry

Post by zildjian Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 am

very nice concept bro...i like how you've come up with that cgp logo.. the "banig" concept is just fine, but it could have been better if you used a more solid color, just in my opinion. thumbsup
zildjian
zildjian
D' Executioner
D' Executioner

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Back to top Go down

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry Empty Re: bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry

Post by gondulla Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup ETONG SA IYO.. NICE CONCEPT BRO.. GALING MO..
gondulla
gondulla
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 20/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:53 pm

great concept din eto sir! goodluck! Crazy_Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by bRuTuS Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 am

Thanks Zildjian, gondulla and kiettsmark..

very nice concept bro...i like how you've come up with that cgp logo.. the "banig" concept is just fine, but it could have been better if you used a more solid color, just in my opinion.

Sir Zildjian, before that, I have also tried having some options before i chose banig. Here's my WIP and thought of posting it for your sake. IMHO personal preferences na kasi pagdating dito... Thanks again anyway.

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry Option800x300
bRuTuS
bRuTuS
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:42 am

nice concept bro...gling nito..this is one of the best
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bRuTuS Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 am

salamat Butz_Arki....
bRuTuS
bRuTuS
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by oDi120522 Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:50 pm

yayyyaayyy!!! galeng ser brutus!! 2thumbsup post nyo mga tintago mo jan ser!!! dami nyan fafi.... hippie peace man ,,,wala bang xmas eb mga sg chapter??hehehehe.... inuman na
oDi120522
oDi120522
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 28/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bRuTuS Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 pm

He he.. ikaw nga dapat maglabas ng tinatago.. panay ang OT mo.. di ka na nga mahagilap eh...
bRuTuS
bRuTuS
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by pakunat Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:39 pm

ayos pinoy na pinoy. cgp na rattan... kep em coming maestro
pakunat
pakunat
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3866
Registration date : 23/09/2008

http://www.3dppakunat.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bRuTuS Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:29 pm

banig yan bro.. thanx. abangan mo yung 3r entry ko... dami ko aiisip kaso hanggang 3 lang pwede.. Very Happy
bRuTuS
bRuTuS
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by zildjian Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 am

bRuTuS wrote:Thanks Zildjian, gondulla and kiettsmark..

very nice concept bro...i like how you've come up with that cgp logo.. the "banig" concept is just fine, but it could have been better if you used a more solid color, just in my opinion.

Sir Zildjian, before that, I have also tried having some options before i chose banig. Here's my WIP and thought of posting it for your sake. IMHO personal preferences na kasi pagdating dito... Thanks again anyway.

bRuTuS : CG|Pinoy Logo Design Competition - 2nd Entry Option800x300

thanks for posting this sir brutus..yeah you're absolutely right, it will all depend on personal preferences.that's why my statement says the words "in my own opinion".. and since you posted this, hmmm i'll choose that satin finish one..but the banig still rocks.. thumbsup
zildjian
zildjian
D' Executioner
D' Executioner

Number of posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum