Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH House - Artlantis Version

+9
alwin
corpsegrinder
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ryansantos
pixelburn
ortzak
silvercrown
bizkong
scorpion21
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GH House - Artlantis Version Empty GH House - Artlantis Version

Post by scorpion21 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

My try,,,,hope you like it guys...rendered using Artlantis...
here is the link for the entry...http://www.ronenbekerman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169
GH House - Artlantis Version Gh_hou10

GH House - Artlantis Version Gabi10

Last edited by scorpion21 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : night scene added)
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 28/06/2009

Back to top Go down

GH House - Artlantis Version Empty Re: GH House - Artlantis Version

Post by bizkong Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 pm

nice try bro!! cam correction lang siguro..add texture din siguro sa wall,, good luck dito bro!!!! thumbsup
bizkong
bizkong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 15/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

daming sumali sa contest... thumbsup

kelangan pang i-improve etong entry mo bro. wala nlng tao, di kase proportion at di rin consistent yung kulay ng mga tao sa overall render.
improve yung texturing, lighting... once again bigyan ng character, identity...
yung coherence ng mga elements... or else mukhang chopsuey eto bro, sari-saring elements na wala namang kaugnayan (coherence) sa isat-isa, factors to consider dito yung design (ng mga elements) location, scale, colors, materials, function, atbp...
improve the environment, isip ng magandang concept...
Anyway, goodluck and hope to see a better version...
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:34 am

nice artlantis render...lagyan mo ng specular an glass para mas maganda reflection sa fresnel...update and post nalang...

cam correction at sun+bg improvements..

btw di na yata allowed ito i-post dito due to some restriction sa main site ng contest..hih
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:09 am

bizkong wrote:nice try bro!! cam correction lang siguro..add texture din siguro sa wall,, good luck dito bro!!!! thumbsup

thanks bro,,,basic shader lang ginamit ko kaya hindi textured yung wall...and that is possible in real world,, plain/smooth plaster painted finish... also for me there is nothing wrong with the camera or angle...that is my prefered view...thanks for the comments bro....cheers!
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:17 am

silvercrown wrote:daming sumali sa contest... thumbsup

kelangan pang i-improve etong entry mo bro. wala nlng tao, di kase proportion at di rin consistent yung kulay ng mga tao sa overall render.
yung coherence ng mga elements... or else mukhang chopsuey eto bro, sari-saring elements na wala namang kaugnayan (coherence) sa isat-isa, factors to consider dito yung design (ng mga elements) location, scale, colors, materials, function, atbp...

thanks bro...size of my billboards (tao) = 160 cm-170cm in ht...for me they are in proportion.Nothing wrong with the billboards color...you can not changed or play around with their colors,,,you can only adjust the contrast and brightness...

For the texture,,,I only used basic shader without texture (just like a plain smooth plaster and painted finish)...at the moment I dont have good shaders...For the lighting....can you please share me your HELIODON SETTINGS in order to achieved better lighting...are you also an Artlantis user? Please take note that this is not a Vray output...

Can you please specify those "sari-saring elements na wala namang kaugnayan sa isat-isat"...be specific...thanks for your comments and hope to see you own version very soon,,,,

Ta
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by pixelburn Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 am

nice
pixelburn
pixelburn
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 09/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 am

ortzak wrote:nice artlantis render...lagyan mo ng specular an glass para mas maganda reflection sa fresnel...update and post nalang...

cam correction at sun+bg improvements..

btw di na yata allowed ito i-post dito due to some restriction sa main site ng contest..hih

There is no glass that is going to work for every situation, you need to set up the glass to work for each particular scene that is why I didnt use the fresnel glazing shader...but still I am not happy with the output...yan ang isang problema ng Artlantis,,I dont know in Version 3, maybe they had made an adjustment,,hope so.....

Thanks for dropping by abe!
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am

scorpion21 wrote:thanks bro...size of my billboards (tao) = 160 cm-170cm in ht...for me they are in proportion.Nothing wrong with the billboards color...you can not changed or play around with their colors,,,you can only adjust the contrast and brightness...

For the texture,,,I only used basic shader without texture (just like a plain smooth plaster and painted finish)...at the moment I dont have good shaders...For the lighting....can you please share me your HELIODON SETTINGS in order to achieved better lighting...are you also an Artlantis user? Please take note that this is not a Vray output...

Can you please specify those "sari-saring elements na wala namang kaugnayan sa isat-isat"...be specific...thanks for your comments and hope to see you own version very soon,,,,

Ta

In Proportion, we don't consider height alone... but there's width & depth too, since these are just billboards and we are using maps one factor to consider also is the POV, angle of view or camera angle of the maps... kulay does not only refers to colors, but the shades of a color, color balance, white balance etc... pansinin mo yung intensity (whiteness) nung beach/pool chair against the white bikini of the girl... or against the skin tone of the girl...

For the lighting im Not referring on your specific light setting, im referring to the overall output of lighting. Sun and shadow are pretty intense (high contrast) but the shade is little bit soft/cool...

Kaugnayan or "coherence", yung design and mtls used nung beach/pool chair, against the red bar stool/chair, against the table & chair w/ umbrella against the ball & umbrella... at yung 3 pips din, kanya-kanya ata sla...

Anyway, if you think this is good enough for you, so be it...
Again i wish you luck 2thumbsup
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ryansantos Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am

scorpion21 wrote:

thanks bro...size of my billboards (tao) = 160 cm-170cm in ht...for me they are in proportion.Nothing wrong with the billboards color...you can not changed or play around with their colors,,,you can only adjust the contrast and brightness...

Ta

Very well said sir scorpion,,,,
ryansantos
ryansantos
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 02/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ryansantos Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:31 am

sir pweding makita yung version nyo ng GH House...para naman makakita ng tamaNG composition at hindi yung chopsuey version....he,he
ryansantos
ryansantos
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 am

ryansantos wrote:sir pweding makita yung version nyo ng GH House...para naman makakita ng tamaNG composition at hindi yung chopsuey version....he,he

galit ka ba master?
alam mo master ryan, once we post our work here on this forum, we are soliciting comments and suggestion...
comments at suggestions to improve our works master... now kung sa tingin mo hindi mo kayang tumanggap ng comments at suggestion better to stay away master...
one question, am being bad on my comments here? am i being sarcastic? am i being unreasonable? basta maka-comment lng?
gusto mong comment ganito "galing master, posmore"!
c'mon man... we're here to improve and not say B*LLsh*T to one another!

been here on this forum too long kahit na dun pa sa kabila dati, and i never say SH*T to others...
yung totoo lang at walang halong pagkukunwari...
And i believe master "scorpion" here is taking it well...
Comments here are meant to improve us, not to degrade the person...

I apologize sa TS, master scorpion for i've resorted to an OT response... All the best to you...

And to you master ryansantos, kung may issue ka pa PM me...
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey guys just relax.Can we please drop this..

Please stick with the posted image.I think its very irrelevant to ask sir silvercrown to post his own version of GH house. I believe what sir silvercrown comments is constructive enough for sir scorpion to see what he needed to improve more and thats the main purpose of posting our works here,right??..Actually i envy sir scorpion cause he received this kind of comments and crits.Bihira na kse sa forum ang nagsasabi ng totoong crits and comments. Everyone is just droppin by to say "ang galing!wow!master!" which i found out not too healthy..But anyway that has been a long issue here in cgp,since stone age pa so we are just ignoring it.

Anyway i hope everything is going to be fine here. We are all grown up and professional enough to understand the process of learning. thumbsup

Cheers everyone.. Smile
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 pm

silvercrown wrote:
scorpion21 wrote:thanks bro...size of my billboards (tao) = 160 cm-170cm in ht...for me they are in proportion.Nothing wrong with the billboards color...you can not changed or play around with their colors,,,you can only adjust the contrast and brightness...

Ta

In Proportion, we don't consider height alone... but there's width & depth too, since these are just billboards and we are using maps one factor to consider also is the POV, angle of view or camera angle of the maps... kulay does not only refers to colors, but the shades of a color, color balance, white balance etc... pansinin mo yung intensity (whiteness) nung beach/pool chair against the white bikini of the girl... or against the skin tone of the girl...

For the lighting im Not referring on your specific light setting, im referring to the overall output of lighting. Sun and shadow are pretty intense (high contrast) but the shade is little bit soft/cool...

Kaugnayan or "coherence", yung design and mtls used nung beach/pool chair, against the red bar stool/chair, against the table & chair w/ umbrella against the ball & umbrella... at yung 3 pips din, kanya-kanya ata sla...

Anyway, if you think this is good enough for you, so be it...
Again i wish you luck 2thumbsup

Re:People Billboard Proportion,,yes I know that too,,,I just mentioned height because in Artlantis you need to adjust only the height,,keeping the proportion is then automatic...For me there is nothing wrong with their size but If for you they are not in proportion,,,well that is your opinion and I respect it...For their color,,maybe I still need to do some adjustment with the brightness and contrast or use good quality billboards...but still the output is not that bad IMO.

Yes you are right...sun intensity is too high because I positioned the sun manually (you can not enter the time of the day you prefer)...I need to do some editing on the post - process parameters to sort the issue out.thanks for that....

For the pool fittings/furniture set,,,those were just downloaded from the Google 3D Warehouse,very simple and straight forward in design and details but still coherence is still there IMO...
Anyway in real life or actual practice you won't do the same thing,,,you will do your own model base on the design intent or whatever...

Yes those 3 pips are busy on their own thing which is not imposible in real life...(actually lovers yang mga yan,,,joke)

thanks bro for dropping by and thanks for the comments....
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by corpsegrinder Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 pm

nice practice sir... alisin nyo nlng ung mga tao nyo sir kc hndi akma sa render nyo ang kulay/contrast ng mga tao or simple=hndi bagay... pti ung mga trees nyo sir bkit brown lahat ang mga leaves? anong klaseng mga trees b yan? i min assuming, san b ito? mukhang tumagos p ata ung trees sa bldg dun sa dulo ng bldg. Improve nyo p sir ang render settings nyo whether it is artlantis, kc nkita ko mga entries ng iba... Just try to compare nlng ur entry sa ibang entries, for you to make a different concept ng scene, then apply kna ng mats and elements mo na may connection sa "unique" scene mo.. atska marami pa naman mas magagandang components sa 3d warehouse sir... just kip it up! thumbsup
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 12/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ryansantos Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 pm

sir pa share naman ng settings nyo sa water fresnel...thank u in advance
ryansantos
ryansantos
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm

corpsegrinder wrote:nice practice sir... alisin nyo nlng ung mga tao nyo sir kc hndi akma sa render nyo ang kulay/contrast ng mga tao or simple=hndi bagay... pti ung mga trees nyo sir bkit brown lahat ang mga leaves? anong klaseng mga trees b yan? i min assuming, san b ito? mukhang tumagos p ata ung trees sa bldg dun sa dulo ng bldg. Improve nyo p sir ang render settings nyo whether it is artlantis, kc nkita ko mga entries ng iba... Just try to compare nlng ur entry sa ibang entries, for you to make a different concept ng scene, then apply kna ng mats and elements mo na may connection sa "unique" scene mo.. atska marami pa naman mas magagandang components sa 3d warehouse sir... just kip it up! thumbsup

gracias amigo (thanks bro) for dropping by,,,comments noted
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 am

ryansantos wrote:sir pa share naman ng settings nyo sa water fresnel...thank u in advance
GH House - Artlantis Version Pool_s10
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 am

pixelburn wrote:nice

thanks pixelburn for dropping by....
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by alwin Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:09 pm

tweaking sa water on pool sir!
nice rendering anyways!
alwin
alwin
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 am

alwin wrote:tweaking sa water on pool sir!
nice rendering anyways!

Thanks for dropping by Alwin,,,I'll do that,,,thanks....cheers
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by arkimaster Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:27 am

MODEL IS BAD SAME WITH THE DESIGN AND RENDERING OUTPUT...more try
arkimaster
arkimaster
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 21/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion21 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 am

arkimaster wrote:MODEL IS BAD SAME WITH THE DESIGN AND RENDERING OUTPUT...more try

salamat bro....
scorpion21
scorpion21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 am

arkimaster wrote:MODEL IS BAD SAME WITH THE DESIGN AND RENDERING OUTPUT...more try

Care to explain why?... Suspect
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by donskiekong Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:54 am

maganda po ang design !!
donskiekong