Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =(

+3
Jay2x
pixelburn
Mickeycool21
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =( - Page 2 Empty Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =(

Post by Mickeycool21 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 am

First topic message reminder :

I was rendering an animation project Using 3Ds Max9, Vray 1.5 renderer... po di parin makuha kuha ang flicker sa gilid ng shadows... Any good suggestions po mga Master?... Tanx po in Advance... May settings po ba kayo na pd marefer sakin?... Despirado talaga akong kunin ang Flicker free animation..hanggang ngayon ayaw parin...huhuhuh
Mickeycool21
Mickeycool21
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 17/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =( - Page 2 Empty Re: Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =(

Post by Mickeycool21 Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 am

bokkins wrote:for example 3000 frames ka, kailangan mo icalcute at least 300 frames (every 10 frames) kahit at smaller resolution.

dont call me master bokkins pala. bokkins or bro nalang. Smile

Bokkins ilonggo kaman gali?...hehehehe
But nice to meet you here Bokkins... tani mabuligan mo guid ko sa ginaproblema ko sbng... ang flicker lng guid ah.. amo lng guid na.. may ara ka work flow nga pd ko masunod?... kay gaugtas na guid ko sang flicker...hehehe.... Salamat guid Bokks... hehehehe

Mickeycool21
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =( - Page 2 Empty Re: Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =(

Post by bokkins Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:21 am

I think we can base the workflow sa suggestion ni vertex. yup ilonggo man ko. pro limit talang ang ilonggo ta para the rest will also understand sa discussion ta.

Ito ang nakuha ko na idea from vertex's post.
1. use "AREA" sa Anti Aliasing
2. Use IR and LC sa bounce

and guess what, I think thats just it. try nga natin to again.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeycool21 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Guys natry ko na po irender, and STILL meron parin flicker... hindi malinis ang output, spexally shadows on walls ay nagfi-flicker... i did different methods like wat was suggested sa taas, po bat ewan ko bah hindi parin makuha kuha yong Flicer...

nachange ko na AA to AREA,imgae sampler to Adaptive Subd.... and same process sa taas...
is it sa Vray na ginagamit koh?... gamit ko kasi Vray 1.5 RC3 eh...
i don't think its my lighting composition kasi im just using a Target direct light(for sun effect), Photometric light for wall accent, and freespot for gen. light...my scene was interior... hmmmm...

i'm still puzzled how to fix this problem... Suspect

Can i hear po from Render Master for any suggestion? Wink

if you want, i can ZIP and email the scene para makita nyo composition koh... tanx po... Idea
Mickeycool21
Mickeycool21
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:48 am

I wrote a reply to this this morning but poof they went after a preview. Anyways. Please post an animation so I could see for myself what the flickers you describe might be.

There are two flickering that might happen, one is aliasing errors which can be solved by a good algorithmn choice. Second is the GI flickering that can be caused by low GI settings.

80 % of all these can be caused by USER ERROR.

Isa pa, I wonder why all of you seem to be using pre-release vray. It has come to many incarnations after Release Candidates and most of the problems might not be existent anymore if you use the current version.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeycool21 Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:14 am

v_wrangler wrote:I wrote a reply to this this morning but poof they went after a preview. Anyways. Please post an animation so I could see for myself what the flickers you describe might be.

There are two flickering that might happen, one is aliasing errors which can be solved by a good algorithmn choice. Second is the GI flickering that can be caused by low GI settings.

80 % of all these can be caused by USER ERROR.

Isa pa, I wonder why all of you seem to be using pre-release vray. It has come to many incarnations after Release Candidates and most of the problems might not be existent anymore if you use the current version.

V_Wrangler tanx po for posting a reply Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =( - Page 2 Icon_wink
eto po yong video file ng output ko in MPEG file:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81QKZV92

the flickers that im talking about are seen on orange walls (w/
photometric lighting for painting), dark portions on walls, rough
movement of objects and etc...
to add-in, you mention about current version of Vray, can you post a
link were we can download it? baka nga makatulong yong current version
na yan, soon as i get that current version, ill try it and render ulit
yong scene then ill see if there are changes/improvements sa output...

Hope to hear your opinion about the flicker issue sa Video... tanx alot po... Flicker Free Animation Patulong po mga Masters =( - Page 2 290602
Mickeycool21
Mickeycool21
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2