Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS

+5
ARCHITHEKTHURA
v_wrangler
tutik
Norman
3DZONE
9 posters

Go down

Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS Empty Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS

Post by 3DZONE Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:16 am

Snapshot 1 - Choose files from your 3DMax Work & follow instructions below
Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS Untitl13

Snapshot 2 - Save files for each images as PNG or JPG
Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS Untitl11

Snapshot 3 - Using Photoshop CS, combine two images in one files and edit...
Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS Untitl12
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS Empty Re: Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS

Post by Norman Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 am

wow..astig ito sir di na kailangan gumawa ng color channel manually.....laking tulong nito sobra!!!!!salamat bossing.....
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS Empty Re: Easy Image Rectification Using 3DMax, Vray Render ID & Photoshop CS

Post by tutik Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:40 pm

this workflow is not advisable due to antialiasing issues.

Last edited by tutik on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'to')
tutik
tutik
The Spy
The Spy

Number of posts : 1715
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 pm

If you are using vray, I would still recommend the multimatte render element, using R,G,B channels, you can select three distinct nodes using individual object IDs and appropriate mattes will be rendered in a single pass. If you need more than 3 object mattes appearing in one solid RGB image, just add another Multimatte render element.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Since you are working in a single image, wouldn't it be best to create colors and materials as you'd want them to appear in the render? And then just limit the use of the masks for the critical objects that would need further post render adjustments?
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Almost same idea with wirecolor..Thanks for sharing sir aries.. Smile
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DZONE Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 am

v_wrangler wrote:Since you are working in a single image, wouldn't it be best to create colors and materials as you'd want them to appear in the render? And then just limit the use of the masks for the critical objects that would need further post render adjustments?
In a world of Architecture and Interior design, frequent changes are really part & needed from the client, owner and bosses. These method will help me a lot saving my time instead of using 3DMax again and meant for small changes only and not for the whole process of their work Very Happy
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DZONE Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:Almost same idea with wirecolor..Thanks for sharing sir aries.. Smile

Yes, tama ka sir jeff...almost the same...thanks din sa pag share Very Happy thumbsup
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 am

3DZONE wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:Since you are working in a single image, wouldn't it be best to create colors and materials as you'd want them to appear in the render? And then just limit the use of the masks for the critical objects that would need further post render adjustments?
In a world of Architecture and Interior design, frequent changes are really part & needed from the client, owner and bosses. These method will help me a lot saving my time instead of using 3DMax again and meant for small changes only and not for the whole process of their work Very Happy

I fully understand that because that's also part of my world Smile

I was only saying that it would be best to fix the color schemes as much as possible during the 3d part, while post-process is good - you will find that sometimes you end up fixing more that you should. It also helps to educate your bosses the value of planning - if things are planned before doing the actual work - then all the masks and the fixes will be a thing of the past.

Of course - as I mentioned in my original posts, limit the use of masks for the critical objects. I wasn't saying avoid it.

As for the value of the tutorial, the process is a big help but the use of object ID render elements has issues, aliasing.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by archbmc77 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 am

Thanks for sharing sir 3d zone. Now i know ano ang gamit sa vray render id. Thanks to you. keep it up sir...
archbmc77
archbmc77
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 26/05/2009

http://dreamhousedesignphilippines.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by a.espinosa Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 am

wow...astig ito...galing ...di na pahirap sa minor changes thanks sir 3dzone
a.espinosa
a.espinosa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 23/09/2008

http://www.alex-espinosa.8k.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jdbuncher Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

salamit sir 3dzone!!! Smile

@sir v_wrangler: pano po yung multimatte render element? pwede nyo po bang i-illustrate kung papano gawin yun? thank you in advance! Very Happy
jdbuncher
jdbuncher
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 18/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cg_crazy Tue May 18, 2010 2:35 am

sir pwede deep explanation ng nang render setting.?.
cg_crazy
cg_crazy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 18/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down