Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frame lost & repeating render process problem

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

frame lost & repeating render process problem Empty frame lost & repeating render process problem

Post by tsukoy Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm

frame lost & repeating render process problem Untitl10

hello..
i have 2 situation here.. first is this. im rendering a building scene. but every time i click the quick render button, this message keep popping out. but if i fit F9 the message doesn't come out at all.

second situation. actually i encountered this problem few times before and it happened again last night. i rendered the same scene and i left the process over night. i noticed that the rendering process is always repeating over and over again. pagtapos ng isang process uulit nanaman siya. does anyone encountered this problem? i don't know where to fix it. thanks in advance guys What a Face
tsukoy
tsukoy
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 02/09/2009

Back to top Go down

frame lost & repeating render process problem Empty Re: frame lost & repeating render process problem

Post by v_wrangler Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:07 pm

First question:

That is because you are rendering a sequence without saving the file.

second question.

If you are batch rendering or rendering over backburner and the file gets an error, or unable to complete the rendering because of timeout for example. Backburner will continue and try to render the failed frames.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

frame lost & repeating render process problem Empty Re: frame lost & repeating render process problem

Post by tsukoy Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm

thanks vertex for that fast response. how will i correct those two problem particularly the second one. sorry po innosente pa e. i need your expertise master v Very Happy
tsukoy
tsukoy
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

for first problem, check and fill out the render output path.

second question, make sure the file you are rendering via backburner is flawless and error free.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tsukoy Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

thanks again sir v for that fast response for my problem. anyway i read some tread here and i found out that you are attending the sigraph in japan? buti ka pa hehehehe Laughing
tsukoy
tsukoy
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by tsukoy Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 pm

and i might want to add. how will i render in a normal progress not via backburner?
tsukoy
tsukoy
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 pm

just the same, render the sequence, make sure you have checked and added the file saving path.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 pm

To add vertex suggestion, i assume you're not rendering an animation......so try this
frame lost & repeating render process problem Rs10

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Help Line

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum