Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoliarium

+20
korngrain69
pixelburn
render master
p3dro
Tracer
Yhna
8t
enjoy8OGART
Norman
marcelinoiii
ortzak
jolicoeur030488
bokkins
jackyrulezs
v_wrangler
ishae_clanx
jhames joe albert infante
balongeisler
gamer_11
lobsang rampa
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spoliarium - Page 2 Empty Spoliarium

Post by lobsang rampa Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoliarium - Page 2 Spoliarium
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 13/09/2009

http://www.3delestre.zxq.net

Back to top Go down

Spoliarium - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoliarium

Post by 8t Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:55 am

ok ah... hippie

8t
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 21/03/2009

http://www.myren8t.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 am

Spoliarium - Page 2 Spoiler
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:07 pm

My comments two months ago will remain the same unless there were changes that I didn't noticed...

So what's new in this render?
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 pm

give justice to your artwork .. fight for it
you are only acknowledging good comments..
there is only one criticizing your work here... and he was unnoticed by you

i was just wondering.. malungkot ka ba nun pinost mo to??? tas binasag ni wrangler ang pangarap mo? peace man

comment .. unrealistic expression from the puller.. isa lang un hinihila nya tas wala pang ulo .. it can not be that heavy
and the muscle, shouldn't there be tension from (on) his neck?
and from where he was standing (looks like just beside the shin of the human carcass) and the angle of his posture ... take note
too dark on the headless neck area ..

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Yeah bro...I just read the comments...this is part of the old work...i just decided to put it here as my closing remark. I'm leaving the plagiarism phase a la Paul Gaugin, and give way for my original observations and reactions.

I don't have to fight for my work. I'm showing it to people but I never impose it to them. It is justified before It is made. They are my children and they tend to grow. So I let them.

Yes I'm aware of the flaws and I am keeping note. I am keeping myself conscious of what I can and cannot do. My assesment of my capacity is somehow realistic and in proportion to my skills. At this point, I know I can do better.

Basag na pangarap. No one is in that magnitude to get even close to do that. I know who I am. I just laugh at it.

I am just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round...I really love to watch them roll, hehehe....

Thanks...wrangler and kettle renderer.
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm

I have just noticed that all the previous posts from the thread starter has been edited or deleted by himself. Which makes my posts look like I just masturbating.

Next time, please write if all you wanted are the positives (in your own standard) commentaries so that I could give your work a pass, save my time, bandwidth and offer my attention to someone else who might need and respect them.

Remember that this is a public forum, we are all free to post, express, think, listen to or heed to or disregard commentaries. But in the process, ask yourself later - like that internet guy said, did you end up the winner?

Since this is a public forum and the wrangler loves them like suman, your work will be cool if it looks cool. Panget if it looks panget and I will tell you what makes it panget and how you might be able to cover up such an excuse. Just ask.

It's a cold day today in Sapporo. My balls are freezing.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:15 pm

well said all you guys. In my opinion, the art is well composed, in a level way beyond mine and most artist. In short, this art is very well done indeed, but of course with some parts need to be improved, nothing is perfect of course. Each artist has his/her own level of capacity and different way of presenting and interpreting their arts. For us who tries to appreciate, we too have our own different opinions, and we need to let it out through our comments and suggestions and critiques as well, but please let's all be mindful and also try to deliver our minds with respect. Please let's all try to comment for the good of the others and not to discourage them from the good and great things they have already started. Thank you!
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Yhna Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:24 pm

nice sir thumbsup
Yhna
Yhna
Princess Gaara
Princess Gaara

Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 am

v_wrangler wrote:I have just noticed that all the previous posts from the thread starter has been edited or deleted by himself. Which makes my posts look like I just masturbating.

Next time, please write if all you wanted are the positives (in your own standard) commentaries so that I could give your work a pass, save my time, bandwidth and offer my attention to someone else who might need and respect them.

Remember that this is a public forum, we are all free to post, express, think, listen to or heed to or disregard commentaries. But in the process, ask yourself later - like that internet guy said, did you end up the winner?

Since this is a public forum and the wrangler loves them like suman, your work will be cool if it looks cool. Panget if it looks panget and I will tell you what makes it panget and how you might be able to cover up such an excuse. Just ask.

It's a cold day today in Sapporo. My balls are freezing.

Chill out man. It's not how you see it. I deleted those posts 'cause I felt they shouldn't be there. No offense meant.
More words, more mistakes. I had to be careful. We're having fun so let's chill out and let those balls hang loose.
We're bothers here. We're meant to move forward together to succeed. thumbsup

marcelinoiii wrote:well said all you guys. In my opinion, the art is well composed, in a level way beyond mine and most artist. In short, this art is very well done indeed, but of course with some parts need to be improved, nothing is perfect of course. Each artist has his/her own level of capacity and different way of presenting and interpreting their arts. For us who tries to appreciate, we too have our own different opinions, and we need to let it out through our comments and suggestions and critiques as well, but please let's all be mindful and also try to deliver our minds with respect. Please let's all try to comment for the good of the others and not to discourage them from the good and great things they have already started. Thank you!

I agree man. We are here 'cause we're having fun...if not, we might just as well pack our things up and head home. 3D is not a walk in the park. It is like building a world and nobody builds it alone. So we're all together and we cannot be together if we we're big headed and cranky all the time, We all need each other. Yes we make mistakes..and even offend people at times. But we have to learn , leave it right there and bury the hatchet. It's a long road. We haven't even started yet. Long Live CGI and you, Brother.

Yhna wrote:nice sir thumbsup

Salamat. akala ko may suntukan sa forum...hehehe..walang ganun. Iisa tayo eh...to all of us....'wag na init ulo. cyclops
Crazy_Lion cyclops
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am

Very Happy peace man hehe
Tracer
Tracer
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 08/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:49 am

Before I reply to the post by rampa about my balls hanging loose, could someone point me to which post was indiscriminatingly discouraging because we might be reading and writing in the forums from different planets?

On the same note, I will not think your deleting the post was totally unrelated unless there was an explanation as to the context of the post before they were deleted. Of course if I had a photographic memory and could remember everything I would not assumed a total disrespect. But that really is just the skim of all the milk - my comments remained the same because they were obviously not addressed - but since you already explained why (the plagiarism stuff) after I asked, I will no longer care.

PS. You will be surprised at how elastic your balls could be. They are now back to their usual size after I sat on the room heater. So to all guys with balls hanging loose - take it from the wrangler, find the nearest source of heat in your room and warm it there.

Last edited by v_wrangler on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 am

One pill makes you larger. One pill makes you small.
The one that Mama gives you. Don't do anything at all.

- THE END -
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:04 am

I'm sorry I do not understand slang.

As I requested, could you please point me to the paragraph that you and Marcellino agreed awhile ago as utterly discouraging because my english and tagalog seems to be taking the better off me. I can only probably talk about them and give you both an intelligent remark once we are able to look at the same thing.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 am

I agreed to this...."Each artist has his/her own level of capacity and different way of presenting and interpreting their arts."...not about the discouraging stuff or whatsoever...you see....we're seeing things in different perspectives..through different eyes. Get over it...man. Relax.
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:31 am

Mr. vertex, sir, I was only talking in general as this forum is going nowhere already. We can all say that the bad mouths and bad words are not doing any good but to offend one another. Please be more considerate and let's not be sarcastic about our opinions. The reason Mr. Rampa reacted the way he did was because he didn't get the criticism with respect, we all know that criticism is more of on the negative comment, but like I said, this isn't a battle field or anything and we are all professionals so we all please try to address our comments may it be good or not, address it with respect. I have seen this thread from the start. We do not need to point out anything on the line, it is simply how the words were said and the intension nobody would dare tell. Like I said, some comments were discouraging in a sense that they were not delivered more appropriately or in other words without kind and care. So if someone gives criticism without respect, you should also be ready and expect to receive unlikely reactions and feedback.

Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you. Otherwise, that would be a whole lot different story.

We are all one here, magkaisa tayo at wag na pong magbangayan.
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 am

oo nga eh...I'm taking things easy nga lang and was having fun by being playful with my reactions..like the rhyme and the words THE END dun post ko..wala ako sa CGP para lang mang-asar....halleeeer.....hehehe. 2thumbsup peace man
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by p3dro Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:52 am

OT:
Im member to another forums this is how they define constructive criticism (pillar), I hope we can adopt something from this.

Picture 68
Picture 69
p3dro
p3dro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:56 am

guys, healthy discussion lang, take all comments positively, it was commented base on each individual perception, just brave enough to accept it other wise we will not grow. sometimes it hard to swallow but accept the fact we need somebody's comment for us to know kung ok na ba ang gawa natin. otherwise we will grow old immaturedly

let the ball rolls not on the head. ( eheeek tama ba term ko doon.)
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 am

Agree sir...PEACE.
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 am

actually the work is good, awesome in other word but as the thread goes, it needs some things to be it more alive, more realistic na makita mo lang iyong image mapi-feel mo kaagad as if you were there when it happend.

this is a forum of artist, so expect artist critics.
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by pixelburn Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:24 am

enjoy lang natin ang forum mga bro,,, basta lagi lang mag-improve sa skills...

anyway as a novice in character modelling and rigging, i must say na mahusay naman ang pagkakagawa mo sa spolarium, and may malaking possiblity na pwede pang ma-improve. abangan pa namin sir ung iba mong susunod na gawa... Smile
pixelburn
pixelburn
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 09/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:29 am

yeah...actually na-absorb ko lahat ng comments..ok yun...walang problema dun kailangan yun eh...sa college of fine arts nga barubalan at harap-harapan pa....ganun lang talaga..siguro medyo nainis si v_wrangler nung inalis ko yung mga response ko sa mga comment niya...ang sa akin eh..di na kailangang nandun yung mga response ko...maloban dun...wala na eh...kung alam ko lang diko na pinost yung gawa ko....dati pa yun eh, naisipan ko lang ipost...
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:16 am

9 +posts after mine and still no one could point me to the subject of your disgusts. WHERE is the statement that was supposedly stinking with discouragement? Nai? Am I to believe that the source of irritation was just a figment of a confused mind, victim mentality?

Thank you for your advices on how to deliver a respectful commentary but if you've been here many many years ago, you would have known by now that my presence is not meant to please any of thy readers. Depending on what brand of truth you dig, some people like to label it sarcasm but in reality, the vertexwrangler is just your unbiased conscience speaking to you. Nothing more, nothing less. How's that for a treat?- your conscience finally taking over what has been the norm to tell you what your girlfriend or moms, or those who owe you money or kohais would not even dare say. .....

As for the wrangler feeling irritated, it is unfortunate to bring you the bad news, I have no time for irritation, I do not feel them - instead I deliver them until the message is expounded, understood, accepted and spread, like a stinking but magical patis. Smells terrible but heaven to the after-palate.

My last advice to thy brethren, "Focus on thy thoughts, not the words or who delivered them" so my ninja master once told me.

As for marcellini, thank you for your heart-felt advices, rest assured that the wrangler take them seriously and that he intends to reciprocate by offering a bagful of unsolicited advice when he feels your next render might require them.

Unless something new comes up in here, I'll be somewhere else.

Rampsa, that other prison movie project of yours looks interesting. I'll just save my commentaries up for later....

PS.

My Balls they're beaming with pride now. Warm and intact. I'm glad I always had them.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Ok Vertex Wrangler...I know we'll get past thru it. We're moving forward. I just want you to know that I took the best points I could get from your comments..that's why I'm now heading my art to a new direction. To be more natural, original, personal & realistic in a sense that I draw them from my emotions. I didn't mean no disrespect. If my actions offended you somehow, I'm sorry for that. We are one here, man. It's a small world. PEACE! Very Happy
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Your points well taken lobsa, I look forward to your next work!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yhna Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 am

peace man peace at last......

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup