Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion)

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion) Empty MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion)

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello CGpeeps. Calling to all Masters and Sirs. We have started a discussion regarding the matter below. Please read on and join us in the discussion. We need all your help and anything you can share about the topic. Very important for all our growth sa rendering world.

MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL

Mga CGpeeps, Sirs and Masters! Very Happy

Announcement lang po. Kung maalala nyo, meron link na nashare sa atin si Sir Logikpixel re: mental materials from mentalimages.com, actually the link is mentalraytips.blog of Zap's MR.

Anyway, I have read extensively all the way down study and discovered this METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL. Idea

Although I am not too sure how new these things are but according to the blog and journal, it's only released early this year, if I am not mistaken. Please, guys, correct me if I'm wrong here... Rolling Eyes di po ko sanay sa write up and informative stuffs. I am just eager to share po. thumbsup

With that said, I would like to recommend these tools to all Mental ray users, as I have already started doing so. I can say that it is very powerful and effective. 2thumbsup

Kung may mga masters po dyan na dati na at matagal ng alam ito, tuts naman po dyan... Wink

Otherwise, I would gladly share this in a simple tutorial just to give us all an idea of what these things are and how it can help us. cheers

OK, sige po mga sirs hintayin ko po mga comments and reactions nyo regarding the topic. Shocked

-Ad Majorem dei Gloriam!!!
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion) Empty Re: MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion)

Post by bokkins Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:50 pm

I think this should be discussed under software discussion. please continue on the thread you've started, otherwise magdodoble lang ang post. i'm keeping this thread now. help line is for those who needed quick guidance and help on certain aspects in 3d and other cg. thank you for your understanding.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion) Empty Re: MENTAL RAY'S NEW SHADER-METASL/DIRECTX SHADER and MENTAL MILL (Software Discussion)

Post by bokkins Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:51 pm

continue here:

http://www.cgpinoy.org/mental-ray-f71/mental-ray-s-new-shader-metasl-directx-shader-and-mental-mill-t5958.htm
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down