Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anti virus

3 posters

Go down

anti virus Empty anti virus

Post by remlex Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 am

hi guys! i need answers from the experts....
ok lng ba na walang anti virus kung vista ang ginagamit mong os?
kc may windows defender na ang vista or need parin mg install ng anti virus?
maraming salamat po!
remlex
remlex
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 08/07/2009

Back to top Go down

anti virus Empty Re: anti virus

Post by dpyxl Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 am

it depends to the user, if you're a regular internet surfer (torrent, rapidshare links, happy site :p, and even ym will be your usual suspect.. windows defender is just a safety manager, you will be required to fill what he ask.. firewall ng vista, matatag na yan compare sa Xp.

i have a legit copy of kaspersky, but i resist to install it on my pc, only because it will drag my system memory which is essential for other purpose (render, ps, movietime and it will ruin my sparrow collection..), kahit ng nasa pinas ako, never ako naginstall ng anti-virus..

imho, the best anti-virus will be you... but if youre looking for anti-virus software/prevention, this are my top tier

1. Kaspersky
2. Nod32
3. Bitdefender

pero dapat up-to-date ang anti-virus library (weekly and monthly) this is need so your that anti-virus can detect new virus strain in the web) , meaning to say, dapat meron ka validation and legit ang gamit mo, pero pagusto mo bumagal yung pc mo, pick Norton and McAfee.. :p

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:37 am

dpyxl wrote:it depends to the user, if you're a regular internet surfer (torrent, rapidshare links, happy site :p, and even ym will be your usual suspect.. windows defender is just a safety manager, you will be required to fill what he ask.. firewall ng vista, matatag na yan compare sa Xp.

i have a legit copy of kaspersky, but i resist to install it on my pc, only because it will drag my system memory which is essential for other purpose (render, ps, movietime and it will ruin my sparrow collection..), kahit ng nasa pinas ako, never ako naginstall ng anti-virus..

imho, the best anti-virus will be you... but if youre looking for anti-virus software/prevention, this are my top tier

1. Kaspersky
2. Nod32
3. Bitdefender

pero dapat up-to-date ang anti-virus library (weekly and monthly) this is need so your that anti-virus can detect new virus strain in the web) , meaning to say, dapat meron ka validation and legit ang gamit mo, pero pagusto mo bumagal yung pc mo, pick Norton and McAfee.. :p
i agree on this one! thumbsup
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by remlex Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:20 am

dpyxl thanks for sharing ur knowledge...laking tulong po! thumbsup
janaro thanks din! thumbsup