Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP Please..

3 posters

Go down

HELP Please.. Empty HELP Please..

Post by dalski Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:11 pm

I am a senior student from Rizal Technological University, and currently pursuing my thesis. My thesis proposal is Philippine Digital Art Center. The ultimate goal of this study is to provide substantial resources and support to the increasing number of talented Filipino Digital Artists. The following are its primary objectives:

1. Encourage interaction and facilitate the exchange of information between digital artists and people involved in digital creative industries.
2. Assist in the development of digital art as a strong force in Filipinos creative industry and engender a systematic organization of local digital art resources.
3. Promote digital art among the public and open the door for the future of digital arts here in the Philippines.

If you know any topics related to my topic please post a reply, i really need your help. thank you guys, by the way I am new here and this is my 1st post.

Salamat po ng marami.

Surprised

dalski

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 01/11/2008

Back to top Go down

HELP Please.. Empty Re: HELP Please..

Post by render master Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:50 pm

WELCOME sir to the forum, unfortunately not much topic were found acroos the net about your subject. Meron man pero di ganun ka deep ang pagkaka-tackle. peace man

anyway stay tuned lang sir.....

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dalski Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 am

nku maraming salamat po sir sa reply..hehe, kinakabahan na ako kala ko walang sasagot Very Happy ...

balak ko po sanang magconduct ng survey para sa mga cg artist as part of my research. San po ba magandang (at tama) magpost ng mga survey questionaires?

pasensya na po, kailangang kailangan lang talaga. hirap po kasing makakita ng mga artist eh, thru forums ko lang tlaga sila pwedeng maintervies.

maraming salamt po ulit.. Laughing

dalski

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 01/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 am

got to pm one of the moderators here, bokkins is one good example... gudluck
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:28 am

dalski wrote:nku maraming salamat po sir sa reply..hehe, kinakabahan na ako kala ko walang sasagot Very Happy ...

balak ko po sanang magconduct ng survey para sa mga cg artist as part of my research. San po ba magandang (at tama) magpost ng mga survey questionaires?

pasensya na po, kailangang kailangan lang talaga. hirap po kasing makakita ng mga artist eh, thru forums ko lang tlaga sila pwedeng maintervies.

maraming salamt po ulit.. Laughing

anytime sir, where here to help, basta kaya namin
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content