Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can Imagine It, You can Do it!

+20
Yhna
3D newbie
kurdaps!
balongeisler
torvicz
bokkins
SunDance
ERICK
Stryker
arkiedmund
Jeff MD
nomeradona
boyluya
celes
archbmc77
render master
ishae_clanx
vamp_lestat
mammoo_03
v_wrangler
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you can Imagine It, You can Do it! Empty If you can Imagine It, You can Do it!

Post by v_wrangler Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 pm

Your dream. If you can imagine it, and believe in it, then it can be done. If you dream, dream big.

Do not focus on what you lack, use what you have. Sabi nga ni vertex, alang nilaga sa taong walang paniniwala at tyaga.
Support Ron and all the dreamers like him. I do.

So what's cooking?

From Drop Box

Nice title eh?

The word Japayuki means "bound to Japan. This animated feature tells a love story of a Pilipina and a Samurai in the 17th century... the same time when Lorenzo Ruiz was martyred.

We'll talk more about it in detail soon. In the meantime nothing excites me than seeing the master storyteller Ron Sapinoso wave his magic wand again. The wrangler is renewed and excited, you should.

Last edited by v_wrangler on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am; edited 4 times in total
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

If you can Imagine It, You can Do it! Empty Re: If you can Imagine It, You can Do it!

Post by mammoo_03 Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Shocked 2thumbsup
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

If you can Imagine It, You can Do it! Empty Re: If you can Imagine It, You can Do it!

Post by vamp_lestat Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 pm

wow... i support ron... collaboration nyo ba to sir v?
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:44 pm

For lack of proper description - it is more of a testament. Of course I will personally work on this with the master showman himself Kuya Germs, etse Ron pala.

Slamat sa pledges of support, Ron and I will let you all know how you can help us kung meron mang gustong sumuporta.

http://rmsgentlewind.multiply.com/photos/album/81/JAPAYUKI_an_animated_love_story
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ishae_clanx Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 am

nice quotation sir!!!definitely i agree! 2thumbsup
ishae_clanx
ishae_clanx
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 18/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 am

Ishae. Panlima ka na sa naniniwala. Salamat.

Natatawa ako because I noticed this thread got 60+ hits and three replies. Smile

It's like a closed community - silence means a lot. That explains why they are where they are; and why it takes a long time to get to where they thought they're heading.

You and the other two are a testament na masarap pa rin ang nilaga.

Mabuhay kayo!
hippie
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 am

hmmmm yah you are right.... silence meant a lot.... it doesnt means also na walang gustong sumuporta sa inyo. 60+ hits doenst means na there are 60 person view your posted thread...simple, others are just curious. others are just wondering around, others are just coming back and fourth... "thinking ano ba talaga eto?".. maybe just waiting enough information on what you have.

stay tune, maybe today or tomorrow, you will get enough replies and support for the project.. Ofcourse CGP supports. so dont say that were just a closed community because of it.

GODSPEED.. and Good luck 2thumbsup

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by archbmc77 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah i do believe to these quotation. Dagdagan ko lang po sir,, I got this from THE SECTRET BOOK "What you Think and What You Feel and What Manifest is ALWAYS a match"..... It is the Law of Attraction..
archbmc77
archbmc77
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 26/05/2009

http://dreamhousedesignphilippines.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 am

oist di ako ksali sa mga silent - i just saw this now.

awesome man good luck on this - if u need some help we will gladly give it. like mag model ng katana hehe..

OT: ur title should apply to clients too. hence - if they can't imagine it - how the hell can we do it?? :p
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am

render master wrote:hmmmm yah you are right.... silence meant a lot.... it doesnt means also na walang gustong sumuporta sa inyo. 60+ hits doenst means na there are 60 person view your posted thread...simple, others are just curious. others are just wondering around, others are just coming back and fourth... "thinking ano ba talaga eto?".. maybe just waiting enough information on what you have.

stay tune, maybe today or tomorrow, you will get enough replies and support for the project.. Ofcourse CGP supports. so dont say that were just a closed community because of it.

GODSPEED.. and Good luck 2thumbsup

Rendermaster, I keep wondering why you always misunderstand everything I write. Very Happy Siguro dahil mas pogi ako sa yo no? (Biro lang ha!) Smile Next time please do not explain to vertex things that he already know.

Anyways, lest the vertex be misunderstood again - allow me to explain where we are and where we are heading.

First, vertex ain't begging for ya all attention. The wrangler commands them! Baka seryosohin nyo na naman.

Ronnie Sapinoso has a brain bigger than most people. While he obviously can't control the mouse like some of us, he knows how to control people's emotion with his craft. He's got vision. Just needed direction. Dagdagan natin sya ng kakosa, tyak malakas ang resbak. He's the fighter. The wrangler is the lover.

Seriously now, matagal na rin si wrangler na tuyo, I think it would be fun to combine our wild ideas someday and prove to people na ang guhit ng palad doesn't mean resignation or reliance to fate. It means, nasa pagwagayway mo ng iyong kamay nakasalalay ang iyong bukas. That's what my new friend Ron meant. That's what the vertexwrangler meant.

We'll let you know of course what happens next. 60 + hits or not. Remember - the vertexwrangler is the cgp resident loudmouth loverboy diba? Vertex will go on and on talking about stuff because he believe, not because people will listen or not.

And lastly, err. that was vertex speaking.

Ronnie Sapinoso and and Roy Constantino are nicer guys. You'll see more of Roy and Ron here soon.

Last edited by v_wrangler on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 am; edited 7 times in total
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 am

mushroom wrote:oist di ako ksali sa mga silent - i just saw this now.

awesome man good luck on this - if u need some help we will gladly give it. like mag model ng katana hehe..

OT: ur title should apply to clients too. hence - if they can't imagine it - how the hell can we do it?? :p

Salamat pre. Empowering words from the original pogi!

Yeah - exactly. Dapat clients read this too!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 am

archbmc77 wrote:Yeah i do believe to these quotation. Dagdagan ko lang po sir,, I got this from THE SECTRET BOOK "What you Think and What You Feel and What Manifest is ALWAYS a match"..... It is the Law of Attraction..

First time I heard - its nice na meron pala nyan.

Anyways, I hope and I will sincreley do my best ( I know Ron's listening) that my words do not remain a quotation.
Salamat sa iyong pagpapakilala!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:41 am

if i misunderstand you then my apology. Good Luck.
If others can, so we Filipino can. We're in here to support.

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:49 am

render master wrote:if i misunderstand you then my apology. Good Luck.
If others can, so we Filipino can. We're in here to support.

No Ifs sir, if you believe one thing - you've got to stand for it. Thanks for the support but we need your dinars! thumbsup

peace man
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by boyluya Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 am

I'm in!! thumbsup
boyluya
boyluya
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 25/02/2009

http://boyluya.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 am

we beleive bro and we are in full support as always.. ron is always an inspiration.... and to work with him on this is something.. good luck to you guys..
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff MD Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:28 am

count me in. kung ano man kaya ko i help.
Jeff MD
Jeff MD
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 29/09/2008

http://www.TheArtofJeffMD.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:08 am

Salamat po boy, nomer and jeff!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 am

tagal kong di nakakapasyal dito sa CGP, been very busy lately. Ngayon ko lang nakita to...

Best wishes sir roy and sir ron...

If you need help, be it moral or para may waterboy lang kayo....you know where to reach me sir...

Last edited by arkiedmund on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:50 am

i must admit sir vertex i am one of those 60+hits.... nde ko kasi binabasa ang laman... kala ko kung ano lang,,,, and then nun binalikan ko interesting pala... with sir ron pa as your ally... galeng sir... kung makakasuporta lang ako in terms of modeling... rendering... i will... kaso starter pa lang din ako e... hehehe
but my support for you guys are all in... ang ganda cguro ng output neto! goodluck sir ron and roy! 2thumbsup
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm

wowowo.... very nice itay... you two will always be my inspiration... kung sa tingin mo itay kung san ako makakatulong sayo... im just few clicks away... more power.... you have my support....
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:33 pm

To stryker,

Allow me to explain the message I was trying to impart when I wrote the 60 hits stuff.

I wasn't referring to the cgp community, neither was I referring to a particular group. I was talking about us.

We aren't trained to communicate our thoughts. We hear, we sense, we see. But it all stop from there.

Is it because of our indifference? Is it because it doesn't interest us? Is it because we have nothing to do about it?
Is it because it isn't us?

You already know the answer to that.

Like what rendermaster may have thought. I have no penchant for a pat in the back, neither do I beg for words of encouragement. It doesn't mean that I am already a perfectly made man and that I do not need others. Of course it gives greater meaning for my existence when people believe and follow the unwisdom of the wrangler. I do what I do because I believe. To believe is and will always be a choice. If you believe and it worked for you - share it unto others. If not, I'm sure time will come when you will start feeling the itch and believe.

My words will be a testament that if you believe in something, with or without the positive forces from others - it can be done if you set your heart and mind to do it. The Roy and Ron combo will never be able to change the industry - nor it will change our people's mindset. But it is a start. The spirit behind the vertexwrangler you all know, is a starter. If millions more of the combo come out in the future - what a better place we will have in the Philippines. We might find no reason anymore to even leave the country.

Finally, Let us judge people based on what they are capable of in the future and not what they have been in the past.

I sincerely appreciate the words of encouragement and I am sure Ron feels the same way.

Thanks Arkie, Erick and all those who spent time reading what's in store for the future.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunDance Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 pm

2thumbsup buttrock 2thumbsup
SunDance
SunDance
The Scavenger
The Scavenger

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

mushroom wrote:OT: ur title should apply to clients too. hence - if they can't imagine it - how the hell can we do it?? :p

very true!!!
if the clients so blur blur on what they really wanted.. they will waste a lot of our time

v_wrangler wrote:
Finally, Let us judge people based on what they are capable of in the future and not what they have been in the past.

can we just not judge? ... can we accept a person as to who they are. no classification, discrimination or whatsoever.
if u believe in something.. then just do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 am

Nakikinita ko na ang output nito. Good luck on this one bro. I'll try to find a way on how to support this personally. And as always, CGP is in full support. Let me know on how else can we give ron and roy our support. Im planning a donation page for the project, as well as a teaser on our upcoming new frontpage. lets keep in touch to this. best wishes! thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next