Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia)

3 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia) Empty Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia)

Post by nahumreigh Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Okay this is a loooong shot... the company is still prioritizing Australian citizens because of the present recession but they said I could check out interested Filipinos too... no terms as to visa status yet... so I think they mean I can try notifying Pinoys all over...

This is a landscape architecture job. Open to LA's and Architects with landscape design experience

Requirements
-Landscape Architecture Graduate (License Preferred)
- or Architecture Graduate (with at least 2 years experience in landscape architecture)
-CAD proficiency
-Freehand Proficiency
and finally
-Knowledge of BCA (Building Code of Australia)
For the last part, this gives citizens the edge. But don't hesitate because of it...I think it's not too necessary yet. pwede naman ito i-self study pag nakuha ng company... ganun ginawa ko eh wahehe

e-mail CV's with cover letter addressed to Michelle Stefanovic (MGA Consultants HR) to nahumreigh@gmail.com
as I've said long shot po ito masyado... pero wala namang mawawala kung itatry di ba? Smile
nahumreigh
nahumreigh
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 04/04/2009

http://www.nahumreigh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia) Empty Re: Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia)

Post by 3DZONE Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Thanks for sharing sir nahumreigh for this wonderful opportunity, salamat sa tulong mo sa mga kababayan natin bro...sa panahaon ngayon, kailangan natin yan....kaya mga kababayan apply na... thumbsup Very Happy peace man

or architecture or anything else,
is always a portrait of himself
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia) Empty Re: Landscape Architecture/ Architecture (Queensland, Australia)

Post by jenaro Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 pm

thnx for sharing this bro... thumbsup malaking tulong ito saten!
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down