Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL]

4 posters

Go down

May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL] Empty May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL]

Post by benj.arki Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:39 pm

gud am cg artists! CAN I KNOW WHERE CAN I BUY LICENSE 3DS MAX9?[PHIL] only here in the philippines. also includes vray materials. salamat po ng mrmi sa mga ngbgay ng comments and suggestions! TIA! thumbsup thumbsup

Last edited by bokkins on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no all caps)
benj.arki
benj.arki
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL] Empty Re: May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL]

Post by v_wrangler Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 pm

You can no longer buy a license for Max 9 as it is more or less considered a legacy version. You can purchase MAX2009/2010 and request for authorization for lower versions (two version downgrade last time I checked).

I can recommend a seller in the Philippines if you are in Manila.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL] Empty Re: May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL]

Post by v_wrangler Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

If you are a student, you can purchase an educational version for a much cheaper price, if you want to use it professionally, you'll need the regular version.

The regular version costs USD3K++

Let me know if you are interested and I will give you an introduction to my dealer in manila.

www.lmkcommercial.com
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL] Empty inquiry

Post by ongminator Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 am

how much is the educational version of the 3d max? i want to learn about 3d modeling. can u text me the price sa 09156660024. thank u

ongminator

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 30/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by moothe Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 am

ongminator wrote:how much is the educational version of the 3d max? i want to learn about 3d modeling. can u text me the price sa 09156660024. thank u

I think sir you can get also educational version of autodesk products in University of San Carlos-TC..no Idea about the pricing actually.. 2thumbsup
moothe
moothe
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

May I know where can I buy a licensed 3DS MAX 9? [PHIL] Empty inquiry

Post by ongminator Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 am

ok...thanks!

ongminator

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 30/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down