Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN

+7
Butz_Arki
uwak
ortzak
Stryker
AUSTRIA
bokkins
jefferson01
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 Empty Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN

Post by jefferson01 Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

mga sir sali lng ako... try ko lng kc mukhang masaya ehhh... tingnan k lng kng hangang san n ung kakayahan k sa 3D from modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering... sana guide n ako...

e2 pala ung location ko...
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 Crater10

konting update lng s gnagawa ko...

e2 ung diagram showing ventilation ko and ung power layout
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 Sectio10

e2 naman ung 1st layer ng roofing showing how i will convert sunlight in to energy... mga artificial n dahon(for green architecture look) connected to a fiber optic wire mesh dat will transmit the collected energy sa PGA.... (my concept is also solar energy in more futuristic and artistic way)
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 110

pinaghiwalay hiwalay ko lng para ipakita ung mga parts nya... (tinawag k lng cya n FIBER OPTICS kc d k pa alam kng nu ibibinyag kng pangalan but d function is to transfer d collected light energy for d leaves to the PGA)
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 210

e2 naman ung detail ng tinatawag kng SMART ROOF.. bali ang concept ko naman d2 ehhhh kukulektahin ko ang mga hamod sa umaga para gamiting pang palamig sa tanghali para d n gumamit ng AIRCON at makatipid s kuryente... kapag d n malamig ung mga nakulektang hamod ang mga ito ay gagamitin n sa pag flush ng mga palikuran at pandilig ng mga halaman..
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 B_blow10

sana magus2han nu idea ko... Very Happy

Last edited by jefferson01 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
jefferson01
jefferson01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN

Post by nomeradona Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm

love the concpet...

nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN

Post by jefferson01 Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm

nomeradona wrote:love the concpet...

thenks sir nomer... Very Happy
jefferson01
jefferson01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DZONE Tue May 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Interesting yung design mo bro...eager to see your final images 2thumbsup Very Happy
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jefferson01 Tue May 26, 2009 10:26 pm

3DZONE wrote:Interesting yung design mo bro...eager to see your final images 2thumbsup Very Happy

medyo hirap nga ako mg map ehh kc laki ng mga object and dami gnagawa.... post k nlng pg tpos n... thenks sa pagview...
jefferson01
jefferson01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jefferson01 Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Post n rin ako mga master ng final ko.... d n ako nkagawa ng ibang view kc kulang na ng oras baka d b umabot sa deadline...
ngenjoy tlaga ako d2.... Pasok n ako ng skul (late nanaman ako)
dedicated to my family and my gf, special thanks to my ate n palaging ngbabayad ng koryente at internet namin....
salamat sa pgsilip ng gawa ko... hippie
Software: 3D Max+Vray and PS

BACK TO BASIC!!!...

As the technology develop many of us still want to live in a simple life, and that’s my inspiration of doing this..
In my entry I integrated not only Architecture and Environment, I also apply our norms and values like “BAYANIHAN”… Bayanihan is not just carrying the house to its new location but the real spirit of it is communal unity/effort to achieve a particular objective..
Living as a whole/one community and positive social interaction is the one of the main goal which I want to revive that’s why I put walis tingting symbolizing unity..

Why is my bahay kubo look like this?.....
Just my observation, bahay kubo achieved its present form to adapt to its environment and uses available materials around… So that’s what I’ve do with this, using possible materials for construction….

Original image from Max (just added frame)
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 Final10

Some color enhancemen
Jefferson01: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition (back to basic) FINAL N RIN - Page 2 2_copy10
jefferson01
jefferson01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm

nice work toi....! good luck! 2thumbsup
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jefferson01 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Stryker wrote:nice work toi....! good luck! 2thumbsup

thanks.... inimbitahan ko pala ung mga tambay d2 para mgpose muna s ganagawa ko.... hehehehehe
jefferson01
jefferson01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Good Luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2