Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL)

+64
princessjay
stillshady
augurio
arkitrix
bilog
soul_ruiz
pixelburn
3dpjumong2007
jorgei2style
jean7
kriticko
oneal roda
jhames joe albert infante
mikhael
gamer_11
gilbs
demonpepper
jds
real-visuals
oDi120522
christine
bartsimpson
cubi_o:
enjoy8OGART
i3dness
vamp_lestat
chavinskee
mpude
Noel_Diaz
louigi1104
nomeradona
jadamat
reggie0711
ortzak
redrobinrules
pakunat
ice
jarul
ERICK
aldrinv2
MR. HOCK
3DZONE
torring
jiloskie
alwin
arkiedmund
skyscraper100
insurgent
master_grayback
hero_heart1125
kurdaps!
bokkins
j o v e n
OwpieH
denz_arki2008
mokong
Jay2x
mammoo_03
Butz_Arki
uwak
naro2
AUSTRIA
blackmaled
wireframan
68 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 Empty 40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Good day everyone.Here are some of the images ive done for the office..May permit to sa boss ko for public posting.hihihihihi. Laughing Its one of our proposal in saudi.Very unreasonable deadline kaya pardon me for some flaws sa images. I designed it directly sa max with some bit and pieces of sketches for my boss approval. I just hope we got this for us to be able to survive this recession. Thanks everyone,,..Of course comments and suggestions is always and most welcome..
Dusk shot..
40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 CopyofDUSKSHOTNORMALVIEW
Night shot..Aerial.
40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 CopyofNIGHTAERIALVIEW
Night shot..Normal view.
40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 CopyofNIGHTSHOTNORMALVIEW

For Better Resolution please visit this link..Thanks.
http://archithekthura.multiply.com/photos/album/55/40-Storey_mid_rise_Mix_use_Bldg.3D_Works_Exterior

Ei guys here is the second option i did yesterday..They like the first option but the client wants to present 2 options for their ceo.They re willing to pay extra.hihihihi..This is more on conventional buildings. I created some variations and options but this one satisfied me.Its quite simple design..Currently doing the aerial view.Ill update this thread soon..Thanks again everyone!!
40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 CopyofAfternoonFinal042809copy
For hi res pls visit this link..Thanks..
http://archithekthura.multiply.com/photos/album/56/OPTION_240_storey_mix_used_bldg

Anyway heres another update,..Aerial lang nung 2nd option.I changed some minor details ng building..Again thanks everyone...!
40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 Copyofoptionafternoonaerialview6
For hi res..Heres the link.Thanks..
http://archithekthura.multiply.com/photos/album/56/OPTION_240_storey_mix_used_bldg3D_works#2

Here s the final update and Final images we presented..I made some minor tweaking on the 2nd option and add the dusk shot.I hope you guys like them..CHeers everyone and MOre Power CGP!

Heres the last image..

40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 OPTION2NORMALAFTERNOON

Dusk shot..

40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 OPTION2NORMALDUSK

For hi res..Heres the link.Thanks..
http://archithekthura.multiply.com/photos/album/56/OPTION_240_storey_mix_used_bldg3D_works#2

Last edited by ARCHITHEKTHURA on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: 40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL)

Post by soul_ruiz Sat May 02, 2009 3:41 am

nyahehe.. astig ung concept n yan ser kietsmark ah hehe.. PS3 hehe Crazy_Lion

soul_ruiz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: 40-Storey mid rise Mix use Bldg.(FINAL)

Post by ejcapili Sat May 02, 2009 8:51 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
ejcapili
ejcapili
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ytsejeffx Sun May 03, 2009 12:51 am

directly from max!!!.......lufet! bro. design and concept panalo.....and of course the renderings and lighting! 2thumbsup
ytsejeffx
ytsejeffx
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1226
Location : Bocaue, Bulacan - Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan, PINAS - Sharjah, U.A.E.
Registration date : 24/10/2008

http://ytsejeffx.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by China Express Mon May 04, 2009 12:46 am

The ground/lower level of the building on the dusk shots are way too dark. It should be well lit as the night shots.

China Express
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 04/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 1:59 am

@Christine,Soul ruiz, Bilog,arkitrix,-Thanks a lot guys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 2:08 am

@Sir Nomer,Skyscraper,Stillshady.Masterboloi,AJ Cortez,Mammo,reggie,ejcapilli,ytsejeffx --Thanks po mga sirs..Im glad you guys like those images.. thumbsup

@Parekoy-hahahaha..Oo nga no??!Di ko napansin yun a..hahaha.loko ka tlaga..2 PS3 yan bro!hahaha!

@China express- I think that s because the location of the sun is low as well. I really intended to make it darker and lessen the intensity of lights coming out the shops for it is dusk shot.Thanks anyway mate for droppin by.

Back to top Go down

Post by vamp_lestat Mon May 04, 2009 5:12 am

wow.. dusk shot is the best. ang galing po master ARKHITECTHURA.
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5