Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeitgeist share ko lang...

+3
gardo
Jack n'd Box
WenZ3D
7 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

zeitgeist share ko lang... Empty zeitgeist share ko lang...

Post by WenZ3D Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:02 am

Napanuod ko po to Share ko lng po sa inyo, marami po kyo malalaman... Click the ADDENDUM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
WenZ3D
WenZ3D
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 05/03/2009

Back to top Go down

zeitgeist share ko lang... Empty Re: zeitgeist share ko lang...

Post by Jack n'd Box Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 am

I have already watch this way back moths ago... the issues they present are very stunning... Shocked
Jack n'd Box
Jack n'd Box
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 13/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by WenZ3D Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm

yep... grabe ang details nila regarding issues...
WenZ3D
WenZ3D
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 am

WenZ3D wrote:Napanuod ko po to Share ko lng po sa inyo, marami po kyo malalaman... Click the ADDENDUM

eto ba yung dokyumentaro tungkol sa religion at sa bush administration?, ung legalidad pa lang ng pelikula kadudaduda na at saka bias yung director hindi dapat pinapanood to lalo na ung mga batang christiano peace man
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Registration date : 02/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 am

gardo wrote:
WenZ3D wrote:Napanuod ko po to Share ko lng po sa inyo, marami po kyo malalaman... Click the ADDENDUM

eto ba yung dokyumentaro tungkol sa religion at sa bush administration?, ung legalidad pa lang ng pelikula kadudaduda na at saka bias yung director hindi dapat pinapanood to lalo na ung mga batang christiano peace man

Just for the sake of having an "open-mind"; I highly recommend it. If your faith is strong enough it will withstand your watching the movie. What is the issue with its legality? Care to enlighten us? People who shy away from these type of media have an innate fear in them; the fear that after partaking of said media, their faith shall be shaken to its very foundations. Take off your blinders.
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:23 am

cloud20 wrote:
gardo wrote:

Just for the sake of having an "open-mind"; I highly recommend it. If your faith is strong enough it will withstand your watching the movie. What is the issue with its legality? Care to enlighten us? People who shy away from these type of media have an innate fear in them; the fear that after partaking of said media, their faith shall be shaken to its very foundations. Take off your blinders.

pinili ng mga directors na irelease yun ng free para hindi sila mahirapan pagdating sa mga legal aspects, pag kasi irinelease nila iyon ng may bayad lalo na sa pinas haharangin lang yun ng christian community, kaya ko nasabing kaduda duda ang legalidad,hindi naman sa natatakot ako sir cloud nagaalala lang ako sa mga batang gullible pa ang isip pagdating sa mga ganyan, parang nung bata ako naimpluwensyahan agad ako ng salbakuta kaya salbakuta ang sounds ko ngyon
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:24 am

tanong ko lang religious kaba kuya cloud?
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 am

isa sa mga kasinungalingan dun sa naunang zeitgeist is they claimed horus birth date was on december 25th, pero sabi ng mga egyptologist horus was born on december 21st Shocked
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 am

aah.. parang.. S2PID LOVE!!!!

uy loko lang... he he he he ... peace man

its not a question of how religious you are... but how strong are you in your chosen faith...
mas madali nga eto mapanood ng mga kids dahil free e.. that's what our parents are for.. to guide us..
sa Catholic kce , sa murang edad, they impose the good and the bad.. nag iiba na lang ang pananaw ng tao pag na expose na sya sa maraming bagay that will question his faith.

Gardo, dont tell me naniniwala ka din sa kwento ng The Da Vinci Code at Angels and Demons ...

you have to see it first (ikaw mismo makakita at makahawak) before believing it..
otherwise.. just have a "good" faith

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 am

KettleRenderer wrote:aah.. parang.. S2PID LOVE!!!!

uy loko lang... he he he he ... peace man

its not a question of how religious you are... but how strong are you in your chosen faith...
mas madali nga eto mapanood ng mga kids dahil free e.. that's what our parents are for.. to guide us..
sa Catholic kce , sa murang edad, they impose the good and the bad.. nag iiba na lang ang pananaw ng tao pag na expose na sya sa maraming bagay that will question his faith.

Gardo, dont tell me naniniwala ka din sa kwento ng The Da Vinci Code at Angels and Demons ...

you have to see it first (ikaw mismo makakita at makahawak) before believing it..
otherwise.. just have a "good" faith

hindi ko pa nabasa ang da vinci code sir kettle, ang alam ko lang anti christ ang author, hehehe Very Happy , of course kailangan iimpose ng catholic church ang good and bad yun naman ang tama diba? ang ganda ganda nga ng dogma ng mga katoliko Very Happy
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 am

it means . naniniwala ka dun ...
don't u think you are being biased in a way?

I'm a free thinker .. its not that i don't believe in an entity that you believe in ..
but i have a faith different from yours.

iba iba ang pananaw ng tao with regards to different doctrines of different religion.

i tried Ang Dating Daan (would u believe it?!!)
i tried Nicheren Buddhism - Japanese Buddhism eto actually ..
both got good qualities as a religion.. mey mga miyembro lang na hindi ok.

next ang Judaism .. i just need to have time para makaattend

i know OT na..

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 pm

gardo wrote:
pinili ng mga directors na irelease yun ng free para hindi sila mahirapan pagdating sa mga legal aspects, pag kasi irinelease nila iyon ng may bayad lalo na sa pinas haharangin lang yun ng christian community, kaya ko nasabing kaduda duda ang legalidad,hindi naman sa natatakot ako sir cloud nagaalala lang ako sa mga batang gullible pa ang isip pagdating sa mga ganyan, parang nung bata ako naimpluwensyahan agad ako ng salbakuta kaya salbakuta ang sounds ko ngyon

This is exactly the reason why all catholics are bombarded with the catholic dogma as soon as their children can comprehend the written & the spoken.

BTW, I don't think the Church can impose "legalities" as there is still a separation from the government.

As for my religiousity, i will indulge you. I was born a catholic. I tried being a christian ( there is a big difference between catholics & christians mind you). I tried the Adventists. I tried Manalo. I tried almost everything. This was when i was still in search. Now I'm just "enlightened".
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by rockatrina Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 pm

watched it..a friend also recommended it..for those who have time, try to see david wilcock's 2012 enigma..sa youtube. just type- the 2012 Enigma yun na lalabas..
rockatrina
rockatrina
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 25/03/2009

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Post by WenZ3D Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm

wow marami rin pala nka appreciate nitong movie, yeah it depends sa iyo kung what interpretation mo, just learn the good ones, for me they are still activist in the sense they dont consider things they have today and how to change the system mildly not change the whole system at once, because you may not change people overnight and also still human being is greedy and never be satisfied of what they have.. i think judgement day is the end of the world after that things will be born again and since things will be born into a different kind of system i hope the system itself can achieve high potential in saving the earth, because as of now earth is being abused
he could not do anything just to be still. Many calamities have been activated due to our own fault so in order to people may understand they need to suffer the Earth's wrath. We need to be reminded that all things are temporary...
WenZ3D
WenZ3D
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 am

cloud20 wrote:
gardo wrote:

This is exactly the reason why all catholics are bombarded with the catholic dogma as soon as their children can comprehend the written & the spoken.

BTW, I don't think the Church can impose "legalities" as there is still a separation from the government.

As for my religiousity, i will indulge you. I was born a catholic. I tried being a christian ( there is a big difference between catholics & christians mind you). I tried the Adventists. I tried Manalo. I tried almost everything. This was when i was still in search. Now I'm just "enlightened".

sir the church can indeed impose legalities remember human laws came from divine laws that came from the bible, sabi nung nabasa ko kanina kahit ano pa ang belief mo ..unconsciously mabubuhay at mabubuhay ka parin sa mga assumption ng mga religious na tao
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:03 am

rockatrina wrote:watched it..a friend also recommended it..for those who have time, try to see david wilcock's 2012 enigma..sa youtube. just type- the 2012 Enigma yun na lalabas..

hi rockatrina, how are you doing? were exacly you in las pinas? i have a cousins in naga road pulang lupa las pinas you know, nice to know you Very Happy
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay2x Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 am

gardo wrote:
rockatrina wrote:watched it..a friend also recommended it..for those who have time, try to see david wilcock's 2012 enigma..sa youtube. just type- the 2012 Enigma yun na lalabas..

hi rockatrina, how are you doing? were exacly you in las pinas? i have a cousins in naga road pulang lupa las pinas you know, nice to know you Very Happy

watching it right now rockatrina... napnood kona yung zitegest a long time ago ... hindi maganda ang naidulut nito sakin dahil nawala ang respeto ko kay papa jisus at kapwa katoliko.. pagdating sa ganito open minded ako dahil hangga ngayon nsa side parin ako ng zitegeist.. effective na tool ang religion pra sa source of faith and morality.. ang ayaw ko lang e bakit exmted sila sa tax ... pero backer ko si jesus christ pag hinaapi ako nung akoy bata pa Very Happy
Jay2x
Jay2x
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 am

nice movie, i watched it with darock.

jesus' symbolisms similar to horus etc etc so what? duh, trivial. these established birthdates and other trivial matters about him are all propagated by men, not him. so does that mean ur faith is based on numbers and stars? what if jesus was actually born June 6, year 6AD? (thats 6-6-6), does that mean all catholics will stop believing in his teachings?

world trade center bombings, i suggest read the 9/11 commission report. you'll get a much broader understanding of the events rather than digest the minute details established in the movie. those so called second explosions well, read the book, ul realize how flawed zeitgeist is. explain those to the hundreds of MIT experts who investigated the bombings. a conspiracy of that scale is certainly riidiculous.

and about the economy - a conspiracy for the injustices of the credit system? we're living it now! this is what the crisis is all about. now here's a mind tickler - what if everyone who had a credit card refused to pay in unison? will they force 5 billion people in jails? do the banks will all their supposed "control" be able to avert this? read the news - banks are collapsing and it is merely because of subprime mortgages..? who's controlling who?

sorry got carried away.. hee.. but in the end don't take it seriously guys, because the movie is full of facts mixed with ridiculous claims.

id suggest watch it with some friends and have fun debating :p besides it's free.

hippie
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"ad infinitum"
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Tambayan

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum