Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help for thesis!

4 posters

Go down

I need help for thesis! Empty I need help for thesis!

Post by janusab252 Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi! I'm very excited for my thesis proposal, and wanting to share my thought and hopefully you guys can share too hehe! i'm supposed to have these ( writeups ) prepared last summer but a prof of mine told me not to because there are a supposed "theme" on the subjects to be proposed, but fortunately that didn't happen . So here are my proposals ( ideas only hehe)

All are davao based

1. Sports Complex ( indoor, outdoor, water )

this is my first thought proposal since I'm always a desperate athlete hehe!

Why Sports complex?

To accommodate and sustain talents here in davao, and all neighboring cities ( have nearby training center )
To attract youth in sports
accommodate large events in a more comfortable way ( observation ko lang nung nag rally para kay digong last may sobrang daming tao sa isang venue, i didn't feel comfortable since ang layo nang venue and sobrang sikip nang lugar, additional feature to, to add unique use of the facility)

2. E-sport Stadium

2nd thought, i love computer game!!s, especially nowadays all ages from teens - 30s spend alot of time and considering it now as a career, here in davao i have asked myself why not? why not build a e-sport stadium for events/tourna such as DoTa, LOL, etc. to be held in davao city. I mean there is a very high population that davaoenoes that would love to have a tournament here in davao, whether it is local or international ( just my hunch i have no data about it yet, and I'll ask for some of my prof how to. ) 

3. Hospital ( tertiary level )

last thought, I'm considering this as one of my proposal since these is the type of building i'm used to design ( planning only heh and most of my siblings/relatives are doctors, and nurses ). And would have easy access for datas etc. and ideas what they want as a doctor/nurse in a building, and know the burden of each patients in a hospital.

Give me some comments/suggestions/critics i would really really really appreciate it, looking forward ! Thanks!!!!
janusab252
janusab252

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 15/06/2016

Back to top Go down

I need help for thesis! Empty Re: I need help for thesis!

Post by bokkins Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:49 am

Among the 3, the 2nd proposal is the standout. Not because it's outstanding, but because it's new. Although any mall with an atrium could easily be a venue. 

New and innovative architecture are the best thesis topic. Also, thesis should answer the following:
1. a problem in a system
2. a need for a new space
3. an improvement to an existing architecture
4. an alternative
5. sense of place (landmark)

a sports complex is ok. But it's just ok, you can always copy an existing sports complex and change the facade, that would already make a good thesis, but do you want that? 

same with a hospital. There are a lot of hospitals already in davao. 

Again, look for a problem. Your thesis will be the solution to that problem. Make sure that the problem make sense and is of great importance to the people of Davao. 

Good luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by janusab252 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:05 pm

bokkins wrote:Among the 3, the 2nd proposal is the standout. Not because it's outstanding, but because it's new. Although any mall with an atrium could easily be a venue. 

New and innovative architecture are the best thesis topic. Also, thesis should answer the following:
1. a problem in a system
2. a need for a new space
3. an improvement to an existing architecture
4. an alternative
5. sense of place (landmark)

a sports complex is ok. But it's just ok, you can always copy an existing sports complex and change the facade, that would already make a good thesis, but do you want that? 

same with a hospital. There are a lot of hospitals already in davao. 

Again, look for a problem. Your thesis will be the solution to that problem. Make sure that the problem make sense and is of great importance to the people of Davao. 

Good luck!

ok thanks sir! I was just thinking the same way ! Thanks looking for more infos and problems first. hehe!
janusab252
janusab252

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 15/06/2016

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:30 am

Good luck! Update us with your new findings.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gswcavs Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:49 pm

I need help for my thesis.
i need 5 title my system plssssss help me..

gswcavs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 22/06/2016

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 am

gswcavs wrote:I need help for my thesis.
i need 5 title my system plssssss help me..

pale
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down