Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgently need good 3d modeler - Work from home

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Urgently need good 3d modeler - Work from home Empty Urgently need good 3d modeler - Work from home

Post by theomediagroup Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi,

I'm a South African doing 3d renders and animations of large scale projects in Africa and Middle East. Have my own company for 15 years.
I've had Filipino teams in Dubai for 10 years, and in Cebu for 1 year. Currently based in South Africa, doing only large projects for clients abroad. Have incredible amount of work for last 2 years, and would like to employ 1 or 2 modelers again.

My main requirement is someone who is very good and fast at 3d modeling. SketchUp or Max. I don't need rendering or Vray expertise for now. You'll be modeling towers, villas, masterplans, etc...
Since you can work remotely (from Cebu would be my preference since i have some friends there also) daily communication via email and whatsapp will be a very important part also. If you can get a visa for South Africa, i will bring you here for a month for training. If not, I can travel to Cebu for 2 weeks in order to train you in the ways i work, my modeling technique preference, typical level of detail necessary etc...

Also i'm looking for someone who is very good in Premiere Pro. We do many documentary type animations for engineers etc... And i cannot do all the Premiere work myself anymore.

Please email me your portfolios to my personal mail: theomediagroup@gmail.com
Let me know when you can start, and your desired salary. I'm looking for a good and long term work relationship.

On this link you'll see some of my typical renderings: http://www.dgw.co.za/mediagroup

Kind regards,
Theo

theomediagroup

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 08/12/2014

Back to top Go down