Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THESIS PROBLEM (ROI)

3 posters

Go down

THESIS PROBLEM (ROI) Empty THESIS PROBLEM (ROI)

Post by cena seruzna Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 am

sir goodevening po! i was wondering if the ROI for 10 - 15 years is applicable for a structure that supports homeless filipino people?(mid-rise housing). Bali alumni organizations or private foundations po ung magssponsor or magppatayo and they are also entitled to support social problems or alike so they won't have to pay taxes (if im correct po?), is it a conflict between the return of investment and the investing part for the structure? I mean they spend their money for the benefit of other people (philanthropies) then they earn it again ganun po ba dapat un? And ung sa ROI, since homeless people po ang target users ko po, need pa rin po ba nung structure ko na magcomply sa 10-15 yrs return of investment? wala po bang rule or law na kapag charitable ung project eh kahit ung ROI is lagpas ng 20 year? lagi po bang 10-15 years sa lahat po ng projects? mga sir pasensya n po sobrang haba Smile but hoping for your answer po. Thank you!Smile

cena seruzna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 01/12/2014

Back to top Go down

THESIS PROBLEM (ROI) Empty Re: THESIS PROBLEM (ROI)

Post by ciaoriki Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

in my opinion ROI are not really an architectural problem nor it warrants architectural solution. 
best, get these information on the target owner. or from building management firms.
better emphasize the need for proposing any kind of structures. not all returns are monetary. it 
could be very good social impact for the target users, or i can be catalyst for new or renewed urban character within its vicinity.

ciaoriki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 15/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Good ROI could means that it is feasible and can be a model for another project of its kind. Yan lang ang ibig sabihin nyan for this kind of projects. It's also good to have a good ROI para mamaintain ang building. It has to be sustainable for it to be successful.

Malaki din ang social impact nyan kung maganda ang ROI. Pag longer ROI, baka mahirapan imaintain ang building. a 20 years old building needs a lot of patching up na. kailangan na ng repaint, leaks check and many others. So importante din na maganda ang pagkamaintain ng building para humaba pa ang buhay at madami pang matutulungan na homeless.

Also, baka pwede ka din magkaron ng program na temporary shelter lang ito until kaya na nila magkaron ng sariling bahay. maybe a 2-3 year program more or less.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down