Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

max file failed to open

2 posters

Go down

max file failed to open Empty max file failed to open

Post by attackishki99 Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:04 am

Hi to everybody I having problem how to open corrupted file on .max it happens The scene failed to save properly due to a power failure or system crash.Now there is no autobackup file & I cannot merge either it says file failed to open.can anyone please help me to open the file I have a deadline doing this and I have already almost completed my project very frustrated to my kabayan out there help me please!

attackishki99

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 22/08/2014

Back to top Go down

max file failed to open Empty Re: max file failed to open

Post by bing1370 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:31 am

Maybe this can help

http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/ENU/3ds-Max-Help/index.html?url=files/GUID-D5C11758-0BB5-4AA6-AD7D-239BD3635E05.htm,topicNumber=d30e596978

Are you sure you don't have autobackup file? try to browse using your windows explorer and fine the back up file...
bing1370
bing1370
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 20/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by attackishki99 Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks Sir Bing I take my whole day off last Friday to search and Google every possible solution but sad to say I got empty handed, anyway I learned more about this thing and get some precaution measure to resolve problems on corrupted files in my next modelling.Thanks you for support really appreciate!! hippie

attackishki99

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 22/08/2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down