Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are Applicable for thesis title?

2 posters

Go down

These are Applicable for thesis title? Empty These are Applicable for thesis title?

Post by Prim Everdeen Sun May 25, 2014 5:57 am

1. Tribal Heritage Museum in the Philippines

the aims of the study is to create a museum that gave knowledge to the new generation about way of living of tribes here in the Philippines including those cultural heritage. the approach is Filipino Architecture, my doubt in this if the museum in the different location in the Philippines are willing to gave the archaeological artifact for this project. and if this is  can be done in the time frame  of 1 semester.

2. Waste to Energy:Self Sustaining Waste Treatment Plant

i think in this title that i made is Industrial or engineering solution.... I wish this can be architectural solution too.
in this current time here in Luzon we experience power shortage, in the different part of the region are experiencing brownout and beside the other waste treatment are now become open dumpsites due to increasing municipal waste like MRF and Landfill.

3. Angat Water Sport Complex

i have no idea about the problem and approach

Prim Everdeen
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 28/04/2014

Back to top Go down

These are Applicable for thesis title? Empty Re: These are Applicable for thesis title?

Post by Prim Everdeen Sun May 25, 2014 5:59 am

please give me some advice... thanks a lot

Prim Everdeen
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

These are Applicable for thesis title? Empty Re: These are Applicable for thesis title?

Post by Raigoki Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 pm

my 2 cents...

1.  <- my pick. though sa tingin ko mapapa gastos ka ng malaki (Travel expenses). hehe! Marami kasing tribes sa pinas... at iba't-iba pa silang location,culture.... Though I'm interested how will you create the building... magkakaiba kasi yung arts/style ng bawat tribo... may mga intricate design, yung iba naman simple... etc.

2. interesting... but might be hard to give architectural solution... (IMHO). ano bang waste treatment plant ito? it takes energy to crush & re-heat the glass bottles to make a clean bottle. Solar & Wind malamang lang magagamit mo. i have no idea how to turn it into architectural solution. Siguro yung assembly flow lang ng mga materials pwede maiba para maging mas effective at less energy consumption.

3. dunno about this... may crack na daw yung angat dam e. Very Happy
Raigoki
Raigoki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 29/03/2010

http://benjievallejera.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prim Everdeen Wed May 28, 2014 3:26 am

Mr. Raigoki...

thanks for your comment, tama po kau sa lahat ... masyadong broad at magastos ung 1 tapos ung 2 industrial solution daw po iun  and I have no idea about sa architectural solution nya...

may alam po ba kau dun po sa kalayaan Island? hehehe expensive in term of travel kc po sa may palawan po sya, pero pd po sya sa urban planning...

tapos po ung Modernization of National Mental Health po...ano po masasabi nyo?

Prim Everdeen
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down