Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hangar XXX

+5
artedesenyo
wyncg
bokkins
Jeff MD
ixxxboyxxxi
9 posters

Go down

Hangar XXX Empty Hangar XXX

Post by ixxxboyxxxi Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 am

More higher details of some of my toys... Repair Bay and maintenance...
Hangar XXX H_Vault_final_800

if you wanna see a larger look at this... please click: (update it later-- internet is lagging)

Last edited by ixxxboyxxxi on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ixxxboyxxxi
ixxxboyxxxi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 14/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Hangar XXX Empty Re: Hangar XXX

Post by Jeff MD Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 am

nice design! good attention to details. only crit is that I didnt notice at once that there was a kid there. add little more DOF, but I think since this a wide angle lense/shot, less blurring would occur. so instead change costume of the kid to a lighter one. it would work well in your composition, light, dark, light trasition you have created. this is all just based in my humble opinion. but still good job.
Jeff MD
Jeff MD
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 29/09/2008

http://www.TheArtofJeffMD.com

Back to top Go down

Hangar XXX Empty Thanks mate

Post by ixxxboyxxxi Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 am

I just posted it and wow instant.... hahahhahaha

The image have a lot of details on it and rendered on a large image but not on a high settings... Plus its dark mood concept... well displaced on a screen with a small view... i may say mayself too its not clear.... maybe if It can zoomed or displayed on a larger scale... haahhahaha... full screen i mean...

I wanted it dark and more over exposed just to give a different style of look... yah its just the way it is....

Cheers man... thanks.... nextime i post i better have it in a daytime scene...
ixxxboyxxxi
ixxxboyxxxi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:45 pm

lagyan mo ng link bro ng high res para we can view it din in a larger scale. maganda ung nagawa mong environment. suggest ko lang is lagyan mo ng focal point or point of interest yung scene. para dun mapoint ung attention ng tao. that's gonna be more interesting. thanks for sharing bro. keep it up! Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wyncg Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 pm

grabe toh ahh ang galing.. buttrock hippie
wyncg
wyncg
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 23/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by artedesenyo Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:11 am

LUPIT

sorry sa caps........
artedesenyo
artedesenyo
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 05/11/2008

http://www.colosomichael.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:07 am

super ganda super panalo to/
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by orcgod Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 pm

wow, nice, ganda Smile
orcgod
orcgod
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 12/11/2008

http://www.owencartagena.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_ilagan Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:46 pm

aprub... nice touch
dickie_ilagan
dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2093
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://dickieilagan.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:09 am

dickie_ilagan wrote:aprub... nice touch

Lighting needs more work. Like there are too many light sources I couldn't figure out the elements, depth or even perspective at first glance.

Try to render it out all grays and see for yourself if the silhouttes are still distinguisable. The case is different for scenes with objects common to our daily lives. Even without much silhoutte hints - our brain picks them up easily. To make something unreal look real and convincing, the features should be there so that your viewers can associate them with something they've seen before or experienced...

You can perhaps narrow down the light sources (1) from the opening shaft above left and the work light above him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grafico Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:24 am

This is just a follow through.... I've noticed that MOST of the renders posted here where way too dark. As in real DARK. Most of the photography studios add some lightcards or reflecting plates to bounce lights or add lights to dark areas. Even on photo shoots or in films thay add subtle light source.

To make my comment a little short.... It would be better if you could apply this principle to add more depth to your rendering.

Grafico
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 01/11/2008

http://www.filipinographics.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hangar XXX Empty yah i know

Post by ixxxboyxxxi Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 am

I know... dark... thats what i want kasi... and i made a lot of renders daytime... feel ko ok ako sa mood... thanks for the comment mates... every artist has its own art... and every beauty has its own admirer. LIKE: i WANT THE HANGAR ATTACKED.. I WANT THE HANGER LOST ITS POWER. hehehehe... frankly thats it. Generators feed the place... cool... i can only see flickers of light and mid vibrations... feels great.. ahhh.

About the light... if its not there... its simple... its not seen on camera.... and when not seen in camera... is blocked by an object but only the light passes throught.... simple... and the depth of it.... ... each camera has its focus and apperture... it depends on the one setting the configuration. Render grey i know is the first step to lighting... did it to that scene much much times already... questions is.... where is the best light should stand... should grey appear when i like it on dark places? with spots overexpose the scene to add drama... and lastly... sometimes clients like unreal than real... hehehehehe...

=== please post sample image for your suggestion=== thanks

Sorry guys... please convince me better if you can... thanks Im very happy for comments.

Please note previous messages... one said clearly understood.
ixxxboyxxxi
ixxxboyxxxi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 pm

ixxxboyxxxi wrote:I know... dark... thats what i want kasi... and i made a lot of renders daytime... feel ko ok ako sa mood... thanks for the comment mates... every artist has its own art... and every beauty has its own admirer. LIKE: i WANT THE HANGAR ATTACKED.. I WANT THE HANGER LOST ITS POWER. hehehehe... frankly thats it. Generators feed the place... cool... i can only see flickers of light and mid vibrations... feels great.. ahhh.

About the light... if its not there... its simple... its not seen on camera.... and when not seen in camera... is blocked by an object but only the light passes throught.... simple... and the depth of it.... ... each camera has its focus and apperture... it depends on the one setting the configuration. Render grey i know is the first step to lighting... did it to that scene much much times already... questions is.... where is the best light should stand... should grey appear when i like it on dark places? with spots overexpose the scene to add drama... and lastly... sometimes clients like unreal than real... hehehehehe...

=== please post sample image for your suggestion=== thanks

Sorry guys... please convince me better if you can... thanks Im very happy for comments.

Please note previous messages... one said clearly understood.

mrxbox,

Whatever you say. but it doesn't change the fact that your image's lighting needs work. From where I am looking at - its dull and it looks like a fine art student's first try with painting. Don't you think so?

And oh, when the material is oily, dirty, and full of scratches - it picks up less and less speculars or reflections from light sources...

Back to top Go down

Hangar XXX Empty hmm i guess so

Post by ixxxboyxxxi Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Well if thats what you think of it... As you may say... Your the expert.

Thanks mate... Im glad for your comments... i really appreciate it. Dont worry... I know what you mean... but i just dont want to add more light to it. Maybe on some of my scene ill bare in mind your teaching....

And Im no fine arts or gret artist or wanna be... just wanna have fun with 3d and meet some friends... As I always do
And I love my work as it is already...

Cheers mate and enjoy
ixxxboyxxxi
ixxxboyxxxi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:56 pm

ixxxboyxxxi wrote:Well if thats what you think of it... As you may say... Your the expert.

Thanks mate... Im glad for your comments... i really appreciate it.
And Im no fine arts or gret artist or wanna be... just wanna have fun with 3d and meet some friends... As I always do
And I love my work as it is already...

Cheers mate and enjoy

No I am not the expert. Since there are quite a few here that commented more or less about the same thing, that means its not what I think that matters - its what I + a few others saw that you seem to have missed. Anyways, I'm getting tired of going around in circles.

Soredewa.

Back to top Go down

Post by ixxxboyxxxi Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:46 am

i know... gosh dude.... I know they said it... and I explained my part.
you mirrored.... what they said and crazy me I explained again and again. hehehehehe...

you really make me smile early in the morning mate. sheesh..... We are really frankly... your right.. in circles. Wow I already have a lot of replies thanks to you. But its really fun replying... cant stop smiling though.
ixxxboyxxxi
ixxxboyxxxi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down