Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through

5 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through Empty Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through

Post by jamesalbert Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Good day to all can anyone lend me a hand a link on how to animate walk-through and fly-through in vray 3d's max step by step? Google Smile and I have been close friends since then but today he is giving me a hard time answering this question. I hope you can help me thanks. I saw a tutorial using spline for standard camera but I am most comfortable using the vray physical cam..yet is it possible to use a spline as a camera path in vray physical cam? How about in fly-through?
Thanks in advance Cgpinoy.
jamesalbert
jamesalbert
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 14/02/2011

Back to top Go down

Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through Empty Re: Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through

Post by Zyl Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am

youtube mo bro. try mo lang Smile
goodluck!
Zyl
Zyl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 30/04/2013

Back to top Go down

Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through Empty Re: Step by step tutorial in vray walk-through and fly-through

Post by jumboojum Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:21 am

sir try nyo po mag Lumion kung animation po gusto ninyo.
Suggestion lng po sir.thumbsup

jumboojum
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 01/06/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by arjun_samar Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:56 am

jamesalbert wrote: is it possible to use a spline as a camera path in vray physical cam? How about in fly-through?
Thanks in advance Cgpinoy.
It doesn't matter if your using max's or vray's camera as long as the camera is constraint to path (to your spline) your camera will follow your spline.

And about the fly through, are you referring to LC's mode? kindly make it clear.
arjun_samar
arjun_samar
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 12/05/2009

http://arjun-placiente.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FreelanzerEXBooM Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Key framing mo nalang bro.
FreelanzerEXBooM
FreelanzerEXBooM
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 15/10/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down