Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Character artist for film/games looking for a fulltime job

:: Employment :: Hire Me

Go down

3D Character artist for film/games looking for a fulltime job  Empty 3D Character artist for film/games looking for a fulltime job

Post by clicks Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 am

3D Character artist for film/games looking for a fulltime job  1wo6

Hi guys! I'm noyelle, I started doing 3D last summer 2010 and as of now I'm only doing freelance just so i can practice on my own at home with my workstation. I'm looking for a fulltime job as 3D character artist for games/films, I mainly use 3Ds Max/Zbrush/Photoshop as my tools and Windows for my platform, but I'm also willing to try Mac if given a chance and I also have some knowledge in Maya. I have some experience in Architectural Visualization with 3Ds Max and Vray (but that's not my interest "haha"), I'm really more interested in 3D Characters/Animation.

Pls note that I still don't have any experience in 3d Characters/Animation but I already know some of the work arounds and also some workflows from my studies at home, I'm not a professional but I can always be better specially when working with someone or a team and I'm always open for any challenges everyday 2thumbsup . If you like to see some of my Freelance Work and for my Resume pls just kindly contact me.

for more of my good and not so good personal practices haha
noyellejb(dot)deviantart(dot)com/gallery/

Thanks cgpinoy!

Contacts:

Phone - 0916 389 1724
Email - njbcgfx@gmail.com
Skype - njb.cgfx

Qualifications:

Zbrush

-Hard surface/Organic Modelling and detailing

-High res to low res models

-Texturing (Polypainting/Spotlight)

-Baking Normal/Texture maps

3Ds Max

-Hard surface/Organic Modelling

-UVW Map/Unwrap

-Baking Normals/AO maps

-Rigging with bones

-Rendering with Vray/Mental ray

Photoshop

-Texture Maps manipulation with 3Ds max and Zbrush
clicks
clicks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 09/04/2013

Back to top Go down

3D Character artist for film/games looking for a fulltime job  Empty Re: 3D Character artist for film/games looking for a fulltime job

Post by clicks Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

i just got a job po guys.. so this post will be no longer good for now.. hehe thanks! peace man
clicks
clicks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 09/04/2013

Back to top Go down

:: Employment :: Hire Me

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum