Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Printer

+2
Norman
JVT_Ltd
6 posters

Go down

3D Printer Empty 3D Printer

Post by f3rDz Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

hi 3d peeps,

sorry sa shameless plug.

announce ko lang po na available na 3d printing services dito sa atin. pwede din ako magprovide ng kit at assembled unit. locally made po pero i assure you performance and quality is superb.

contact me lang po thru 09174994477.

basta watertight yung model nyo ready to print na yun.

max print area is 8x8x6

mabuhay po kayo!

f3rDz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 06/04/2009

Back to top Go down

3D Printer Empty Re: 3D Printer

Post by JVT_Ltd Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 am

ask lng po... how about yun price?
JVT_Ltd
JVT_Ltd
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 14/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by f3rDz Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 am

for the kit its 28k (complete with electronics and hotend)
ready to use assembled unit is 42k

f3rDz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 am

more info please. im planning to buy actual kaya nagche-check ako sa net. yung cheapest right now is makibox na worth 200USD hongkong base. but i have a doubt about precision like ano yung minimum tolerance nya sa printing. and gaano ka pulido.

1 more thing is anong mga acceptable file ang tinatangap nya.

yung build in software nya is user friendly ba?

Norman
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by f3rDz Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 pm

please look at the pictures here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151612111468262&set=a.10151612110823262.1073741826.583463261&type=1&theater

the unit is pictured bare/unframed. i havent focused on making it pretty attractive. i focused on tuning the preformance first. madali pong magpaganda pero mas maganda kung ok na ang performance so i decided to work on the aesthetics last.

acceptable files are obj and stl files. one thing about the file is that it has to be watertight and non manifold. (more on this later)

i had some files done in sketchup printed in this machine.  dapat lang medyo malinis ka mag model. no unwanted faces and shared edges.

ingat po sa mga mababang prices ng 3d printer. lalo na sa walang mga working pictures and videos. these are called vaporwares Very Happy

user friendly naman (in my opinion) ang software.  you just have to import your 3d files then parang nagpri print ka rin sa ordinary printer. may mga settings to get the quality you want. like if you want it to finish fast parang draft settings ang gagamitin mo. or if you want quality prints syempre mas matagal like printing photo quality. Very Happy

if you havent read yet, microsoft dipped it foot into 3d printing lately. they are now working on some sdk for 3d printing. kaya yung mga ms os users should expect 3d printing apps flooding the 3d scene.

ngayun kung talagang techie ka at you are using linux, available din ang softwares for this os.

btw, you have an added option to print without using the computer. basta nakasave lang sa sd card pwede na. i can have it added as a feature. with minimal extra cost of course. Very Happy

f3rDz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Onix Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:23 am

Wow this is very interesting. Ang laking mura po pag kit ha. Mahirap po ba i-setup at i-calibrate? my mga i-aadjust pa po sa microcontroller nya? do you have buttons in the circuit board or i-cconnect sya sa computer? salamat po. ang cool lang nito. hehe
Onix
Onix
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 15/03/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:39 pm

nice...thanks for the info!!! kaya ko naisip mag cheap printer para makita ko din ang capacity ko to do a sample. starter kung baga but eventually upgrade ako and since maganda yung feedback mo sa product nyo nilu lookword ko yan. in terms of supply abs plastic. etc., yung mga nakikita kong worth 45 to 50usd gaano kadami kaya nyang e print? im just wondering kasi gusto ko gumawa ng toy, tapos nasa 12inches high. parang hot toys 1/6 scale. gaano kaya karaming ABS plastic kailangan ko...mahal din ang 50usd na material..

thanks and more power!!
Norman
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by f3rDz Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

di naman sa mahirap i set up pero it eats up a lot of time to do a good one.  calibrating is just a matter of adjusting x,y and z values of the firmware. it depends din kasi on the motor and how accurate you want it to be. i make about 3 to 5 passes. 

yes you might need some adjustments on the micro controller and i must admit its not for the weak of heart. i burned a motor and a chip on my first try. Sad

you can print with or without the computer. upgrade lang ng lcd to print unthetered.

as far as the volume of print is concerned, yung isang spool ay madami na mapriprint. madami kasi ako nasayang before i "perfected" it.

para tipid, kung pang display lang naman e pwedeng gawin mong hollow yung loob. you can control how much infill you want. pwede mong gawing solid ang infill. syempre it will take more time. pero a 20 to 30 percent infill is strong enough.

there's a lot of research going on regarding materials. later on if i got the time i might venture into multiple extruder. pwedeng multiple color. or one hard and another soft material sabay mo i print. imagine pwede kamag print ng sarili mong sapatos na may matigas at may malambot na portion. but that's in the future pa. Very Happy

this technology is at its infancy. parang naka dot matrix pa na printer kung tutuusin. pero in the near future para magiging high res inkjet photo quality din ito. although i still dont see every home having a need to have one yet.  but that time may come pag may easy to use 3d scanner na kasi not everybody have the skill to model in 3d.

f3rDz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 am

f3rDz wrote:for the kit its 28k (complete with electronics and hotend)
ready to use assembled unit is 42k
anong difference nila? bakit ang layo ng price ng assembled unit sa kit?
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by f3rDz Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 pm

the difference is in the labor for the assembly and after sales support/warranty on labor.

somebody asked about warranty about kits. this is not possible since they will be the one assembling the unit. i only supply the kit's materials. workmanship still depends on the one assembling the kit.

f3rDz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Onix Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 pm

f3rDz wrote:di naman sa mahirap i set up pero it eats up a lot of time to do a good one.  calibrating is just a matter of adjusting x,y and z values of the firmware. it depends din kasi on the motor and how accurate you want it to be. i make about 3 to 5 passes. 

yes you might need some adjustments on the micro controller and i must admit its not for the weak of heart. i burned a motor and a chip on my first try. Sad

you can print with or without the computer. upgrade lang ng lcd to print unthetered.

as far as the volume of print is concerned, yung isang spool ay madami na mapriprint. madami kasi ako nasayang before i "perfected" it.

para tipid, kung pang display lang naman e pwedeng gawin mong hollow yung loob. you can control how much infill you want. pwede mong gawing solid ang infill. syempre it will take more time. pero a 20 to 30 percent infill is strong enough.

there's a lot of research going on regarding materials. later on if i got the time i might venture into multiple extruder. pwedeng multiple color. or one hard and another soft material sabay mo i print. imagine pwede kamag print ng sarili mong sapatos na may matigas at may malambot na portion. but that's in the future pa. Very Happy

this technology is at its infancy. parang naka dot matrix pa na printer kung tutuusin. pero in the near future para magiging high res inkjet photo quality din ito. although i still dont see every home having a need to have one yet.  but that time may come pag may easy to use 3d scanner na kasi not everybody have the skill to model in 3d.
 wow excited na ako for the future use and application of this 3d printer technology. Sir my service din po ba kayo na 3d printing?
Onix
Onix
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 15/03/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by f3rDz Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 am

yes sir pwede ako mag accept ng 3d printing service. send lang ng 3d file so i can check it first. preferably obj or stl file so i can estimate the time it will take to print it. and check na din natin kung ready to print na. may pecularity din kasi ang modeling para dito.

f3rDz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by learn3d Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:24 am

f3rDz wrote:yes sir pwede ako mag accept ng 3d printing service. send lang ng 3d file so i can check it first. preferably obj or stl file so i can estimate the time it will take to print it. and check na din natin kung ready to print na. may pecularity din kasi ang modeling para dito.
 Interested ako sa service. May 3dprints na ko pinagawa before. Ung shipping lang ang mahal pero ang print not so much. Can you do colored prints? I can send vrmls files if ever.

learn3d
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 24/09/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuyujin Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 am

Just want to ask sir Ferds if how much and what type yung Bala or in printer yung "ink" na tinatawag? and if it is locally or internationally ordered/bought?

Yuyujin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 24/11/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down