Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Undergrad Thesis :)

2 posters

Go down

My Undergrad Thesis :) Empty My Undergrad Thesis :)

Post by tictactowp Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 am

PROPOSED PHILIPPINE CENTER FOR FORENSIC SCIENCE

What more reliable method is there to prove innocent or guilty other than through science?
Forensic science has shaped the world of justice, fueling crime investigations and signifying the progress of modern technology. It plays a vital role in the criminal justice system by providing investigators with scientifically based information through the analysis of physical evidence (http://www.nij.gov/topics/forensics/, 2013).
Dating back centuries ago, the idea of solving crimes has been a part of the justice system. Some scholars in the fields of anatomy and biology were the ones who analyze its causes, whether natural or not, and gives the final decision before it is presented for a verdict.
With the advancement of technology in the way of deciphering crimes, there has been a clearer and faster approach towards the completion and closure of such cases. But these methods are not present to all, pertaining to the Philippines. The lack of research facilities and training institutes that specializes in forensic investigation makes the country a laggard to other countries, despite of having an increasing economic growth.  It is evident that solving cases in the Philippines includes importing forensic analyst from other countries and/or sending crime evidences and carcasses to foreign countries for forensic investigation. This stresses the need for such facilities. Most cases are left unsolved making offenders free from conviction.
The proposed Philippine Center for Forensic Science will enhance the quality of forensic investigations in solving and giving closure to the crimes in the Philippines. It will include education and training facilities with dormitories, forensic laboratories, gallery and convention halls, and the like. Thus, providing such facility is not an option but a priority since the identification of the dead is for the sake of the living as there will be proper prosecution of the guilty.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This is something I would enjoy working on. I would just like to get your idea (anything) relevant to my proposal. Feel free to shoot your thoughts. All comments will be highly appreciated Smile

tictactowp
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 21/11/2012

Back to top Go down

My Undergrad Thesis :) Empty Re: My Undergrad Thesis :)

Post by God_is_my_strength Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 pm

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_science)

Magandang proposal po yan..
God_is_my_strength
God_is_my_strength
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 05/07/2013

Back to top Go down