Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Architectural Thesis Proposal

2 posters

Go down

Architectural Thesis Proposal Empty Architectural Thesis Proposal

Post by gianne_mariano Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 am

Good evening po!   5th yr Architecture student po ako and currently working on my thesis proposals. Pasensya na po sa abala, hihingi lang po sana ako ng advice regarding my Thesis proposal. I have 2 approved proposals, "Rehabilitation and Empowerment Center for Abused Women and Children" and the other is "Fish port, Market and Fishermen Village". 

Undecided pa po ako on what to pursue, pero I consider challenging yung Fish port development, however my thesis adviser thinks otherwise thinking that it is a “cheap” development and by cheap she means na wala masyadong creativity and architecture yung proposal and instead wants me to come up with an upscale development particularly on the “fishermen village”.  

Gusto ko lng po sanang mahingi yung thoughts nyo regarding my 2 proposals on what is more workable and interesting enough, and maybe some suggestions to improve my idea. Thank you po ng marami! 

Comments and constructive criticisms are much appreciated. Smile
gianne_mariano
gianne_mariano

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 21/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Architectural Thesis Proposal Empty Re: Architectural Thesis Proposal

Post by bokkins Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 am

Maganda both topics mo. Any of the two will do. 

Medyo gusto ko ang 2nd topic kasi mas maeexplore mo architecturally. Yung una kasi more on spaces while yung second is space + architectural style. 

I don't think that it will be cheap. Consider mo na sa budget mo ang funding from the government and foreign support. Sabihin na natin na dito kukuha ng isa ang mga hapon kaya tutulong sila under JICA or something.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gianne_mariano Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you po sa suggestions sir bokkins! Nabigyan ako ng hope dahil dun J

One of my doubts sa fish port development ay baka po maxadong maging malaki ung proposal at hindi umabot sa time frame ko for 1 semester, kaya para hindi po ako masyadong matagalan sa housing development for my fishermen village, I’m thinking of a midrise housing development na mejo high-end in nature.  
Kasi po ang suggestion ng adviser ko sa fishermen village ay wag yung tipong low cost housing para sa mangingisda and yung users ng fish port ay hindi yung malalaking ships and instead mga small boats lang and some could be privately owned.   

For now I can see the proposal to be more of a waterfront business district rather than an industrialized zone. Mejo hindi pa po buo ang thoughts ko about the matter, and still working on it kaya sorry po kung mejo magulo pa ang concept.

Feel free to comment about anything. Thank you po for taking time to read my post!
gianne_mariano
gianne_mariano

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 21/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum