Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specialized Healthcare Facility: BURN CENTER/UNIT

2 posters

Go down

Specialized Healthcare Facility: BURN CENTER/UNIT Empty Specialized Healthcare Facility: BURN CENTER/UNIT

Post by archiitect Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi guys! Pwede manghingi ng advice regarding my project?
It's a BURN CENTER which is not really new sa philippines kaso hindi rin siya napapansin. If nakita niyo na yung I-Witness Documentary ni Jay Taruc na LAPNOS, yun yung nag inspire sakin na gawin tong project.

Now my problem is I have to think of something new for this kinda of project. A very unique feature for it. I'm planning na gawin siyang Burn Center and Rehabilitation. 

I have a classmate na ang project is Orthopedic Hospital. The twist in her project is mag lagay sa isang facade ng hospital niya ng wall climbing stuff for the rehabilitation activity ng patients. Now I want something like that sana, not the exact same idea but something din na new when it comes to taking care of burn victims that could add to the aesthetic part of my design. Medyo may designer's block kasi ako ngayon.

any opinion, suggestions, or whatever na tingin niyo could contribute to my project is welcome. Smile

archiitect

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 14/06/2013

Back to top Go down

Specialized Healthcare Facility: BURN CENTER/UNIT Empty Re: Specialized Healthcare Facility: BURN CENTER/UNIT

Post by bokkins Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:37 am

Ipagsama mo kaya ang plastic surgery at burn center. I think related ang dalawa. 

Sa burn kasi ay wala naman gaanong kailangan rehab, more on retoke to make the area of the body look normal. Saka research facility na din para sa skin grafting and stuff. Medyo medical ang dating pero Im sure this is very helpful pag nagawa ng tama.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum