Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics

2 posters

Go down

RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics Empty RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics

Post by dimper Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 am

Good day!

I am on my final year in college and I had already submitted my architectural thesis proposal(s). The one that had been approved was the Center for Music and the Arts with acoustical innovations as my research focus . Pero ang problema ko po, it is a lot similar from the thesis proposal submitted last year. Although I am 101% positive that I had not copied the idea, I decided to change my proposal to avoid controversies.

I still want to stick with acoustics as my focus though, I don't have much idea what structure/establishment should I have instead. Meron pa po bang mas ok na facility na pwedeng gamitin ang acoustics as my research focus?

These are what I have in mind:
a.) Concert hall and exhibit area (Possible site would be near resorts world manila)
b.) Cinema center ( which honestly, I am not fully aware of the function)
*Besides acoustics, I am also thinking to go for government establishments such as Hospital or Eco-park since kulang po tayo sa health care facilities and to preserve open spaces.

Other suggestions or opinions po? A big thank you in advance. wave
dimper
dimper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 14/05/2013

Back to top Go down

RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics Empty Re: RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics

Post by bokkins Thu May 30, 2013 7:13 am

Magaganda ang topics mo pero lahat ay project base. Wala gaanong research involve. Although ok lang naman din.

Kung meron na ganyang topic last year, pag-aralan mo ang topic na yun and develop it further. Read it para hindi mo macopy at makikita mo pa kung ano pa ang kulang. Pagnadevelop mo pa, gaganda pa lalo ang topic.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics Empty Re: RESEARCH FOCUS: Acoustics

Post by dimper Thu May 30, 2013 8:46 am

Sige po sir, susubukan ko pong i-develop. Sobrang thank you po.. Smile
dimper