Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help: 3D animation templates websites

2 posters

Go down

Help: 3D animation templates websites Empty Help: 3D animation templates websites

Post by creative edge Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:23 am

Hello Friends,

I discovered this forum after tracing most of the 3D architectural animations of some of the best architectural projects to members of this forum and since then, I visit from time to time to enjoy some of the creatives I see here. 2thumbsup
I am an avid follower of great 3D animation especially for architectural projects.

Recently, I discovered and bookmarked a website that sells 3D animation templates for architectural and other projects which I found out to be relatively close to what I can get someone here to customize for me to fit my project(s) and my budget.

Unfortunately, my system crashed and I lost all my bookmarks including the site Sad

Please can someone help me recommend a website where one can buy 3D animation templates for architectural projects?

Thank you.
Edy, Nigeria.

creative edge

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 13/04/2012

Back to top Go down

Help: 3D animation templates websites Empty Re: Help: 3D animation templates websites

Post by phreakshow83 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:46 pm

what do you mean template for 3d animation..
is it after effects template? or 3d model?
phreakshow83
phreakshow83
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 29/07/2010

http://digimirage.com

Back to top Go down

Help: 3D animation templates websites Empty Re: Help: 3D animation templates websites

Post by creative edge Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm

3D models bro.

creative edge

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 13/04/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down