Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Business

2 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

About Business  Empty About Business

Post by vawn0001 Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 am

I have a registered partnership in SEC 3 years ago under the name of 7Twenty 5Twenty Bros & Co. with my Brother. Under the article of partnership and business option, we can do retail and trading business as one of our option. Last year, around August of 2012, we put up a Screw Store but we opted to named it as Ho Tee Hee Screw Store. Since we have OR ( official receipt ) only for 7Twenty 5Twenty Bros & Co., I need to produce a Sales Invoice, Official receipt and Delivery Receipt for my Screw Store bearing the Store name. I went to BIR to get clearance that I need to produce Sales Invoice, Delivery Receipt and Official receipt for my screw store but they are asking me to produce documents that my screw store under the name of Ho Tee Hee relates with 7Twenty 5Twenty Bros & Co. I spoke to people in DTI here in Olongapo if I can have seperate name for my store but told me to go to SEC and amend or add up Ho Tee Hee as one of my business name under my Partnership name 7Twenty 5Twenty Bros & Co. Im confused on what to do first, what to apply in SEC on this case, whom to approach, what form to fill up and so forth. If someone can help me on this, I would appreciate it. i want my business to be legal so I don’t have problem in the future. Right now, we are just issuing Official receipt with our clients in our Screw Store and report it to the BIR. Looking forward that I can receive reply. God Bless You.

Sincerely.

Engr Oscar T. Evangelista
Partner
7Twenty 5Twenty Bros & Co.

vawn0001

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 22/01/2013

Back to top Go down

About Business  Empty Re: About Business

Post by bokkins Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 am

Tama yung sabi ng DTI to ammend your documents sa SEC. Madali lang ang process since approved naman ang partnership mo. Meron ka lang idadagdag na panganlan which is yung business mo ngayon. Once na ok na, pwede mo na kuhaan ng resibo sa bir.

Kung may mga aayusin pa, siguro sa city hall nalang para naman dun sa mayors permit.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down