Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title for thesis(information technology)

5 posters

Go down

Title for thesis(information technology) Empty Title for thesis(information technology)

Post by castroardy Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 am

suggestions naman po.. may system po kami, recruitent system na may online examination. problem po namin yung title.. any suggestion po... thumbsup

castroardy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 02/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Title for thesis(information technology) Empty Re: Title for thesis(information technology)

Post by 3DZONE Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Send all your proposals and we will assist you....

or architecture or anything else,
is always a portrait of himself
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Title for thesis(information technology) Empty Re: Title for thesis(information technology)

Post by jejhane16 Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 pm

unique title proposal.... meron pbang unique ngaun? hayyy.... isip2x ng title pra sa thesis Question

jejhane16

Registration date : 08/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by novianchelyn Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello guys...,

I just want to ask any idea from all members here specially to the administrator to give me some idea of tittle for our thesis.Actually we already submit lots of tittle to our panelist but all of those tittle we submit was Disapproved!!
The panelist want a system that unique now a days...But i admit that my idea is not widely enough to comply the wants of the panelist that's why i need your help guys....We only had limited time to submit!!Please......

we need a software system that not yet existing now or
even if existing already we just add an additional features that would be different. What would be the better one.????

Thank you guys......Hope you can help me..

novianchelyn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 21/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by JackiePots Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm

help naman po .. can you suggest me any topics related to Information Technology ..

JackiePots

Registration date : 23/11/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down