Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merging in 3dmax

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

merging in 3dmax Empty merging in 3dmax

Post by rock_mads Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm

mga master papaano po mapababa ang bigat ng imemerge ko na file sa scene ko para mabilis irender like sa pag merge ng evermotion archmodel kpag masyado na madami bumibigat na.. pwede din ba pababain muna ang object bago ko i-import? help naman po in this kind of procedure.. thanks :-)
rock_mads
rock_mads
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 05/11/2012

Back to top Go down

merging in 3dmax Empty Re: merging in 3dmax

Post by Rheinfell Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:20 am

try this one sir.. to insert the object in the scene try to use vrmesh & xref scene...
(3dmax program)
*1. assuming ready na yung set-up mo sa structure: open new file....
*2. insert your main subject via --->main menu->references->xref scene (now insert your subject to the scene) add->activate only "update file- automatic" now you have the main subject: note you can't move your main scene since it is an external file but you can update it direct to the file itself (main subject)
*3. now insert & arrange your accessories in the scene for your desired selected item.. (note: check some ever... files there are some object that might have problem)...
*4.assuming that the accessories are ready... make a save as file... for your proxy file... keep the normal file for the future you might need it. in my case, i save it like for example.... "inserted object_vrmesh" to recognize easily when you make insert the file to the scene...
*5. after doing the mesh (proxy) detached you main subject from the file by doing the step 2... save...
*Now open your file (main subject) &
insert your via --->main menu->references->xref scene (now insert your "inserted object_vrmesh" to the scene)... & render...
Smile

Note: in order to make it easy to acces/control the file, i would suggest to make it layered (like autocad) if ever you dont need the object in the scene... you've just turn off the layer...
merging in 3dmax 808695
merging in 3dmax 19234

hope it can help you.. thank you Very Happy
Rheinfell
Rheinfell
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 02/06/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by rock_mads Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:54 am

Rheinfell wrote:try this one sir.. to insert the object in the scene try to use vrmesh & xref scene...
(3dmax program)
*2. insert your main subject via --->main menu->references->xref scene (now insert your subject to the scene) add->activate only "update file- automatic" now you have the main subject: note you can't move your main scene since it is an external file but you can update it direct to the file itself (main subject)
*3. now insert & arrange your accessories in the scene for your desired selected item.. (note: check some ever... files there are some object that might have problem)...
*4.assuming that the accessories are ready... make a save as file... for your proxy file... keep the normal file for the future you might need it. in my case, i save it like for example.... "inserted object_vrmesh" to recognize easily when you make insert the file to the scene...
*5. after doing the mesh (proxy) detached you main subject from the file by doing the step 2... save...
insert your via --->main menu->references->xref scene (now insert your "inserted object_vrmesh" to the scene)... & render...
Smile

Note: in order to make it easy to acces/control the file, i would suggest to make it layered (like autocad) if ever you dont need the object in the scene... you've just turn off the layer...
merging in 3dmax 808695
merging in 3dmax 19234

wow hirap pala... cge ill try this.. so pwede ko gawin ito like for example sa scene ko mag insert ako ng evermotion na trees or plant.. sabi daw kc mganda dw pababain muna ung bigat ng model na iinsert ko bfore ko i merge sa scene ko.. pero di ko alam kung anong command o step sa max.. itong tinuro nyo sa akin ito na ba yun? Surprised Surprised
rock_mads
rock_mads
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by rock_mads Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:58 am

Rheinfell wrote:try this one sir.. to insert the object in the scene try to use vrmesh & xref scene...
(3dmax program)
Smile

merging in 3dmax 808695
merging in 3dmax 19234

merging in 3dmax 290602.ill try this step po thank you for this steps..
rock_mads
rock_mads
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by rock_mads Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 am

to rheinfell... so in that way after ko gawin ung procedure malaking tulong po ba sa pagrender,mas bibnilis po ba?
....so how about the materials ng subject ko ..un pa rin ba ang materials khit na nabawasan ang bigat?
rock_mads
rock_mads
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by rock_mads Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 am

(3dmax program)
Smile

merging in 3dmax 808695
merging in 3dmax 19234

sir may snap shot ka po ba sa tutorial na to? if ok?? thnks Smile Smile
rock_mads
rock_mads
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down