Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have?

+2
dpyxl
LWF
6 posters

Go down

For LCD users, what type of LCD panel do you use/have?

For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Vote_lcap50%For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Vote_lcap50%For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Vote_lcap0%For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Empty For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have?

Post by LWF Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 am

What kind of LCD monitors do you guys use, I personally love my S-PVA type panel because of the consistency in color relative to viewing angle. Had to give up my beloved 22" Sony Trinitron CRT because it died. I was not a big fan of LCD's but this S-PVA from HP is really nice.

LWF

LWF
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Empty Re: For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have?

Post by dpyxl Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

+1 on TN (twisted nematic)

my last sammy226bw.. not sure if its TN panel but i guess it is, mostly mainstream LCD are..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have? Empty Re: For LCD users (may gumagamit pa ba ng CRT?) what type of panel do you have?

Post by cadens21 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 am

crt p rin ako, Giant 17"
cadens21
cadens21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dhen Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 am

i'am using samsung syncmaster 226bw..
dhen
dhen
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 02/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by torring Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:51 am

21" Samsung SyncMaster 2253LW
torring
torring
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 04/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:53 am

2nd hand LG FLATRON L1753S....bigay sa akin ni utol....

Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by LWF Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 pm

The reason I asked is because I also use a TN panel Samsung T240, very nice quality but bad viewing angle consistency. For example, you place your 640X480 image at the top of the screen, it looks dark, now move that image to the bottom of the screen, it looks much lighter. I know the solution is to try to keep the image in the middle but that does not work all the time. This is especially important with your gamma since that gets affected quite a lot as well. Depending on your viewing angle the shadow areas look either totally black or just fine.

LWF

LWF
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 am

almost lahat ng lcd na pang mainstream meron viewing angle.. pero tolerable din naman..

glossy panel yan sir? mas vivid kasi yung colors sa glossy panel vs. the matte panels

and issue din yun plus yung magic touch color features ng LCD.. madami eyecandy features pero hindi yun talaga actual na nakikita natin sa screen..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down