Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT)

+8
v_wrangler
ericson_ya
wheay
Butz_Arki
kurdaps!
3DZONE
bokkins
vamp_lestat
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 Empty vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT)

Post by vamp_lestat Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

mga masters... i just want to share my settings po... im really pissed of waiting so long for my renders... ang tagal po talga.. it seems that there is something wrong sa setting ko... to all generous heart there... patulong nman po sa aking problema...

my render time is more or less playing at 4hrs and more... at 1800x1350 resolution...

sample for this render...

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 Final-Render--Justine---Masters-Bed

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 Untitled-2

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 3-1

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 4-2

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 5-1

some materials...

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 6-1

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 7

my materials subdivs usually plays at 8(min) - 15-25(max)
ordinary paintings have 8subdivs only.. i just increase the subdivs pag i see unwanted glossiness/noise sa render output.

for my interior lighting i use vraylights and photometric lights for this particular scene. for my sun, i used the target direct light of max...
for my camera i used the target direct camera.. tweaked some lens settings and applied CC.

BTW : the setting is for my final render output... good output. pero matagal lang talga

my work machine...

CORE2QUAD Q9400 @2.66 ghz - processor
4gb team elite 800 RAM
500GB HDD 32 cache
PALIT RADEON HD 4850 DDR3 Sonic 512MB - vcard
ASUS P5K-E mobo
800 watts ZUMAX powersupply...

with all the fans and other accesories.

i guess, this is a great set-up already namn... huhuhu... been using this workstation for quite a bit, mga 2mos na. i was just observing the performance. actually this workstation is my personal, i tried rendering the same file sa office, times 2 pa ung render time. ang tagal po talga. so siguro sa settings ko talga ung problema.

HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP.... Smile

Last edited by vamp_lestat on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 Empty Re: vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT)

Post by render master Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 am

vraylightscript posting here soon.

render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT) - Page 2 Empty Re: vray setting problem.... (UPDATED with OUTPUT)

Post by vamp_lestat Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 am

render master wrote:vraylightscript posting here soon.

tnx sir onel.. will be waiting for that one... ang bait mo po talaga.
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by WenZ3D Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 am

thanks po sir onel... aabangan namin yan, nkita ko lng sa research yun... thanks po 2thumbsup
WenZ3D
WenZ3D
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 05/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by vamp_lestat Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 am

uwak wrote:thanks for sharing your Vray setting....this will be useful! thumbsup

no problem sir uwak... ang galing mo na nga eh. Very Happy
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 am

Check it here
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:40 am

v_wrangler wrote:Check it here

thanks for the heads up Roy
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by vamp_lestat Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 am

wooooowwww.. that was fast... tnx sir v.. you're a genius.
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:54 am

v_wrangler wrote:There is a vraylight lister script lying around somewhere. You could probably use that to increase the light shadow subdivs.

what is the difference on tweaking the light settings and properties thru vray system > light settings and vraylightlister script?

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 pm

light scripter allows you to globally control light properties - rather than go selecting each light and set properties there. Try doing that if you have hundreds of light.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 pm

v_wrangler wrote:light scripter allows you to globally control light properties - rather than go selecting each light and set properties there. Try doing that if you have hundreds of light.

cool! buttrock but we can also changed light properties via light settings globally, selecting multiple lights then change the properties. or siguro mas maraming light properties ang pwedeng maedit sa vray light lister. sa light settings kasi ng vraysystem subdivs at multplier lang ng diffuse at caustic.

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 am

kietsmark wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:light scripter allows you to globally control light properties - rather than go selecting each light and set properties there. Try doing that if you have hundreds of light.

cool! buttrock but we can also changed light properties via light settings globally, selecting multiple lights then change the properties. or siguro mas maraming light properties ang pwedeng maedit sa vray light lister. sa light settings kasi ng vraysystem subdivs at multplier lang ng diffuse at caustic.

Like you said - the vray system light setting is different.
Light lister - allows you to change all light properties like you adjust them when you select a light and modify it.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 am

thanks v_wrangler Very Happy
@vamp
bro for me ayos naman ung output ng mataas mong settings, i think mas useful yan kung render mo muna ng low settings ung scene mo and save the IR & LC map then re-render it again using your high settings and load the save map files para mas mabilis.... hope makatulong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2