Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction

+2
arlodesign
nerie014
6 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction Empty Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction

Post by nerie014 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 am

good day CG pips Smile

Gusto ko lang po magtanong kung ano-ano po ung modern methods/materials na ginagamit to lessen the noise inside the building .. i keep on search the net, pero the usual things ang nakikita ko . sana po matulungan niyo ko Smile

thanks in advance ! Smile
nerie014
nerie014
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 29/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction Empty Re: Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction

Post by arlodesign Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 am

nerie014 wrote:good day CG pips Smile

Gusto ko lang po magtanong kung ano-ano po ung modern methods/materials na ginagamit to lessen the noise inside the building .. i keep on search the net, pero the usual things ang nakikita ko . sana po matulungan niyo ko Smile

thanks in advance ! Smile

Can tell what are those usual thing/materials na nakikita on your net research...the trick is to use even 15% absorptive materials in any particular area...
arlodesign
arlodesign
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 14/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction Empty Re: Architectural Noise/Sound Reduction

Post by droo Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 pm

same method and material used inside of a recording studios
droo
droo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 23/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 pm

i use panelized foam cover with finishing fabric sa wall sa isang music / band studio sa Tagaytay. .. so far effective naman. walang reklamo ang mga adjacent stablishment.

panelized para madaling ikabit, salpak lang ng salpak. sa ceiling puedi rin na iyon ang gamitin with another design for the fabric.

puedi rin ito:
http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/compensati-toro/sandwich-panels-wood-foam-32746-232386.html
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by nerie014 Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 pm

thank you guys for the fast response Smile

my idea was to integrate the use of MODULAR VERTICAL GARDEN SYSTEM, this mechanism will be used/applied on both interior and exterior part of the structure.. so far, ito po ung naiisip kong research focus for my thesis. anyway my project was vocational-technical training center..

thanks guys ! Smile
nerie014
nerie014
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 29/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ciaoriki Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 pm

the first things is the denser the material the more it generate noise,

no 2 is isolation, no 3 is make ite less regular when places to cancel unwanted reflection , hope this helps

ciaoriki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 15/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by axel Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

render master wrote:i use panelized foam cover with finishing fabric sa wall sa isang music / band studio sa Tagaytay. .. so far effective naman. walang reklamo ang mga adjacent stablishment.

panelized para madaling ikabit, salpak lang ng salpak. sa ceiling puedi rin na iyon ang gamitin with another design for the fabric.

puedi rin ito:
http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/compensati-toro/sandwich-panels-wood-foam-32746-232386.html
pwede rin ba ito sa ceiling sir? for example ay kung nasa taas ng living room, dining room ay ang bathroom, may possibility kasi na marinig ang flush ng WC sa living room or sa dining room.
axel
axel
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 13/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down