Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated)

+4
qcksilver
lathe
KreativeKingdom
Popoy1980
8 posters

Go down

Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) Empty Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated)

Post by Popoy1980 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 am

Hi Guys

Another post from yours truly. this time I tried Vray Lens Effect (a little) and PS touch up for final.I come up with the output I think another improvement on my render.

Any C&C are always welcome for improvement.

Thanks

Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) 43085359

Sorry I have to change the old image (Walid Layouni's Work) to this new one i made by original concept.

Updated via suggestions by the masters. Any additional suggestions for improvement. thank you mga sir.

Last edited by Popoy1980 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 16/05/2012

http://www.richardreodique.com

Back to top Go down

Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) Empty Re: Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated)

Post by KreativeKingdom Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 pm

This is a replica of WALID LAYOUNI's work.[img][/img]
KreativeKingdom
KreativeKingdom
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 17/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) Empty Re: Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated)

Post by lathe Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Viscorbel ba ang mga model mo? NICE RENDER Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) 290602
lathe
lathe
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 23/02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by KreativeKingdom Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 pm

He just copied an already rendered work of others & post it here.
KreativeKingdom
KreativeKingdom
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 17/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

KreativeKingdom wrote:He just copied an already rendered work of others & post it here.

yes. replica of walid layouni,s work. influence by him. Sorry if this is offensive. He fascinates me with his renders so i want to achieve his output and also improve the REST of masters. If this is offensive, ill change my output to another image. sorry.
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 am

lathe wrote:Viscorbel ba ang mga model mo? NICE RENDER Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) 290602

Hinde sir. yung iba evermotion ung iba google download lng. thanks sa pagdalaw.
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 am

I just want to learn the sense of Lens Effect. If copying other work is prohibited here, Sorry mga sir, I wont do that again.

Thank you Sir KreativeKingdom for reminding me.

More power.
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by qcksilver Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:12 am

try to render big resolution, obvious ung artifacts sa walls and ceiling and blur ung image, burnt lighting sir try to lower the intensity of lights and play with the camera to increase the light inside the room, ung mga plants repetitive sila try to rotate and scale, lamp shade material hindi maganda,
qcksilver
qcksilver
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1940
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by qcksilver Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 am

Popoy1980 wrote:I just want to learn the sense of Lens Effect. If copying other work is prohibited here, Sorry mga sir, I wont do that again.

More power.
acknowledge mo nalang ung gumawa ng original scene, and sabihin mo sir kung ano ung ginawa mo para di magkaproblema, anyway practice lang tayo Very Happy
qcksilver
qcksilver
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1940
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 am

I have no problem with copying others work for self improvement, wag lang yung copy pasting ng image and then sasabihin mong sayo, yun ang di dapat. But if the scene is available for download without any settings and pagpa-practisan mong i-render I don't think there's a problem with that.

Next time dude popoy, i-mention mo lang yung author, para fair.
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:11 am

qcksilver wrote:try to render big resolution, obvious ung artifacts sa walls and ceiling and blur ung image, burnt lighting sir try to lower the intensity of lights and play with the camera to increase the light inside the room, ung mga plants repetitive sila try to rotate and scale, lamp shade material hindi maganda,

Maraming salamat Sir. ngblurr xa sa lens effect.. nasobrahan ata hehe anyweiz, Noted sya sir.
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:12 am

qcksilver wrote:
Popoy1980 wrote:I just want to learn the sense of Lens Effect. If copying other work is prohibited here, Sorry mga sir, I wont do that again.

More power.
acknowledge mo nalang ung gumawa ng original scene, and sabihin mo sir kung ano ung ginawa mo para di magkaproblema, anyway practice lang tayo Very Happy

Tama kayo sir. dapat pala sinasabi yung author. thanks for understandin..more power guys.
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:14 am

torvicz wrote:I have no problem with copying others work for self improvement, wag lang yung copy pasting ng image and then sasabihin mong sayo, yun ang di dapat. But if the scene is available for download without any settings and pagpa-practisan mong i-render I don't think there's a problem with that.

Next time dude popoy, i-mention mo lang yung author, para fair.

Maraming Salamat sir. naexcite lang ako hehe. I'll keep that in mind.
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by oby20 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm

ang liwanag ng lamp mo sir parang naging bumbilya ata, soft light ang lamp sir pero nice output buttrock
oby20
oby20
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 23/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by rccboinks Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:14 pm

nice practice... Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) 290602
rccboinks
rccboinks
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 12/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 am

oby20 wrote:ang liwanag ng lamp mo sir parang naging bumbilya ata, soft light ang lamp sir pero nice output buttrock

Oo nga ano.. hehe. masyadong maliwanag nga. thanks sir sa input. I'll update it again thumbsup
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy1980 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 am

rccboinks wrote:nice practice... Classic Majlis in Vray Lens Flare Practice(updated) 290602

Thanks Sir sa pagdalaw. Very Happy
Popoy1980
Popoy1980
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gorigor Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 am

nice work thumbsup
gorigor
gorigor
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 25/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum