Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility

3 posters

Go down

need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility Empty need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility

Post by deyb9 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am

My thesis proposal is Technical, vocational and agicultural traning center. a combination of technical and vocational school by tesda and a agricultural training facility/school.
ung problem ko po is gusto ng prof ko na dagdagan ko pa ung proposal about how to make the facility sustainable in terms of income of the facility. And to sustain the facility itself kahit wala na ung mga students and if vacation nila or etc. I want to add some elements or activities on the facility pero di ko po alam kung anong klaseng facility pa ung pwede kong ilagay. ang naisip ko po sana ay parang shops about their products of the students. ung mga products na nagawa nila sa schools dahil nga vocational school to pero parang di sya kasi tatagal and kayang ma sustain ung income of the facility. saka gusto ko pa sanang dagdagan pa ng iba. salamat po sa mga tutulong Smile
deyb9
deyb9

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 01/08/2012

Back to top Go down

need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility Empty Re: need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility

Post by bokkins Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 am

Lagay ka ng mga income generationg facility like seminar rooms, exhibit areas, retail para sa products. pwede din machine/production room for fabrication. at iba pang kumikita ng pera.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility Empty Re: need help in my thesis proposal about technical, vocational and agricultural training facility

Post by deyb9 Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:49 am

cge po.. ganyan nga din po ung nilagay ko kaso ang problema ko po ngayon ay ung site na pwedeng gumana ung ganitong proposal saka ung access sa project and sa city para ma generate ng mabuti ung income. salamat po sa reply Smile
deyb9
deyb9

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 01/08/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by FRED PILAPIL Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:21 pm

pahingi naman po ng information about ditto. ganito po kasi ang isa kung proposal. problem ko ay makakalaban ko ang tesda ? pwede bang parang redevelopment or extension nlang sya ng tesda? thank you po

FRED PILAPIL

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 09/07/2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down