Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to be real....residential

4 posters

Go down

Trying to be real....residential Empty Trying to be real....residential

Post by kensweb Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 am

Share lang mga pre. mag attempt lang ng photoreal. comments & crits para matuto ng matuto. salamat!
process: sketchup>3dmax/vra/ps

Trying to be real....residential 03-1

Trying to be real....residential 03a
kensweb
kensweb
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 26/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Trying to be real....residential Empty Re: Trying to be real....residential

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Good render bro, kunting adjustment pa sa settings and you're there.

Unless you want to create an impression of height, i.e. high rise buildings, i'd suggest you apply camera correction to your cam.

Mas maganda kung buo yung bahay bro. Medyo distorted siguro dahil siguro naka-wide angle lens ka. The kerb appear to be relatively larger.

Lastly, i wouldn't put a car parking in front of the main entrance.

oRangE.n.GreeN
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kensweb Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm

salamat bro. noted yan. thanks for your time to crits.
kensweb
kensweb
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 26/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 am

You know what.

here's a tip, specially to those of you based in the Philippines where weather, seasons and public road maintenance is unpredictable.

If you have structures, specially ones that were adapted from foreign influences, It helps to understand the three W's of WHAT, WHEN, WHERE.

For example, if you have dried leaves on the ground, one thing comes to mind. It's fall or the street sweepers aren't doing their jobs.

So if it's fall, then you'd find the leaves turning yellow and you will have less of those in the trees. They fall off so most of them in the grounds. You do not have a combo of green lush leafy trees and dried crumpled heck of leaf beds on the grounds. It's just not right, and very unglamorous. It speaks well of your experiences as an artist or as a thinker storyteller.

So if I am looking at this image, I get to ask myself (even before my brain asks me if it looks real or not), Where the hell is this place? What time of the year was this taken? Who took this picture, from what position was it taken? to state a few...

Realism for all of you young ones and old ones alike isn't about renderers, it is about being able to answer questions from a confused audience. All of our virtual images are fake by default, but the mind tries to reconstruct and tries to find hints to associate it with human experience.

In the absence of visual hints that would tell me " Hey I've seen something like that before!" then our brain will easily dismiss the image as inferior. And you do not get the usual awe reaction...

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arkijayr_17 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 am

v_wrangler wrote:You know what.

here's a tip, specially to those of you based in the Philippines where weather, seasons and public road maintenance is unpredictable.

If you have structures, specially ones that were adapted from foreign influences, It helps to understand the three W's of WHAT, WHEN, WHERE.

For example, if you have dried leaves on the ground, one thing comes to mind. It's fall or the street sweepers aren't doing their jobs.

So if it's fall, then you'd find the leaves turning yellow and you will have less of those in the trees. They fall off so most of them in the grounds. You do not have a combo of green lush leafy trees and dried crumpled heck of leaf beds on the grounds. It's just not right, and very unglamorous. It speaks well of your experiences as an artist or as a thinker storyteller.

So if I am looking at this image, I get to ask myself (even before my brain asks me if it looks real or not), Where the hell is this place? What time of the year was this taken? Who took this picture, from what position was it taken? to state a few...

Realism for all of you young ones and old ones alike isn't about renderers, it is about being able to answer questions from a confused audience. All of our virtual images are fake by default, but the mind tries to reconstruct and tries to find hints to associate it with human experience.

In the absence of visual hints that would tell me " Hey I've seen something like that before!" then our brain will easily dismiss the image as inferior. And you do not get the usual awe reaction...

agree!!
arkijayr_17
arkijayr_17
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 23/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down