Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects

2 posters

:: Employment :: Team-Up

Go down

I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects Empty I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects

Post by ralph_soriano Mon May 07, 2012 11:44 am

Good day CGP,

I am currently looking for architects and 3d visualizers to assist me in several projects which may include 2d drafting, interior & exterior architectural rendering, product visualization, and animation. If interested, kindly send sample of works and price for an average 3d model and render job or 2d drafting to anonymus.design.studio@gmail.com
Reasonable pricing and good quality of work will be a major aspect in being chosen.

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to hearing from you. 2thumbsup
ralph_soriano
ralph_soriano
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 07/02/2009

http://www.anonymusdesignstudio.cjb.net

Back to top Go down

I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects Empty Re: I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects

Post by grace_on_base Mon May 14, 2012 2:24 am

ralph_soriano wrote:Good day CGP,

I am currently looking for architects and 3d visualizers to assist me in several projects which may include 2d drafting, interior & exterior architectural rendering, product visualization, and animation. If interested, kindly send sample of works and price for an average 3d model and render job or 2d drafting to anonymus.design.studio@gmail.com
Reasonable pricing and good quality of work will be a major aspect in being chosen.

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to hearing from you. 2thumbsup

Hello sir, interesado po sana ako, kaso lang sir hindi po ako marunong sa animation, would i still pass my sample of works sir?
Thank you, san po pala kayo banda sir?
grace_on_base
grace_on_base
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 01/04/2009

http://graceanniguis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects Empty Re: I need freelance 3d visualizers and 2d drafters to assist me in projects

Post by ralph_soriano Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Thank you for sending your sample of works. I am already working with one member right now but I may need more in the coming months.

Ma'am grace thanks. Sure, please go ahead and send your sample works. I am currently located in Ortigas Center.
ralph_soriano
ralph_soriano
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 07/02/2009

http://www.anonymusdesignstudio.cjb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace_on_base Mon May 14, 2012 11:11 pm

ralph_soriano wrote:Thank you for sending your sample of works. I am already working with one member right now but I may need more in the coming months.

Ma'am grace thanks. Sure, please go ahead and send your sample works. I am currently located in Ortigas Center.
hello sir, nakapag send napo ako sa email mo ng sample render works ko. some of them ako po nagdesign. mostly company project po ang mga naiseng ko sa inyo. thanks po.
grace_on_base
grace_on_base
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 01/04/2009

http://graceanniguis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down