Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salary rate

+13
kened
ARNEL_PRO
arkiangel
Norman
adiktuz
Bosepvance
lei23
ninong
whey09
BuffBaby
celes
bokkins
benj.arki
17 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

salary rate - Page 2 Empty salary rate

Post by benj.arki Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

good am cgpeeps, ask ko lang po kung magkano po ba ang salary rate ng isang 3d renderer/visualizer. like starting rate? based din po ba sa mga output?. wala po kasi akong idea e, sana matulungan nyo ko. thanks ! 2thumbsup
benj.arki
benj.arki
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

salary rate - Page 2 Empty Re: salary rate

Post by shinryu831 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 am

whey09 wrote:Not all companies can give a high minimum starting salary rate. So kung nasa patakaran nila na ganito lang ang minimum starting salary rate ang kaya nilang ibigay. Wala kang magagawa.

Ang isa pang tanong dyan is kung ano ba talaga hinahanap mo, working experience/learning experience or mataas na sahod.

depende nga sa company , kasi may company na kahit madami ka na experience or level ng skill mo mataas na kahit humingi ka ng 25k pataas, wala pa din kung hindi nila afford yung hinihingi mo salary

shinryu831
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 31/03/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm

badongrodrigs wrote:15 thousand should be the minimum starting salary. If you're really good and confident you can even ask for more. Just remember, if you don't ask for it they won't give it to you.

that's the whole point of asking the starting salary: how much do you value yourself?

Personally, i don't find it appealing at all to be paid a meager 15k minimum per month to do a month's worth of modeling, rendering, and revisions. Lugi.

I do not know which official authority you got that information but the National Wages and Productivity Commission clocks the Daily Minimum Wage in NCR (non-Agricultural Sector) at 486 PHP a day. Multiply that to 30 days and you don't even come close to the 15K at 12,780 PHP. Very Sad.

The bottomline is, there is a big difference between being given a starting salary and being asked how much you want for a start.

It has nothing to do with how much you value yourself. It is how you marketed yourself thus the value stamped upon you.

The way to make luck join your side of the table is to always be the best (hindi sa salita). If you are good and the employers know that, they will give you an offer you may not be able to refuse. If they don't then either they found someone better or cheaper or your luck is still out there waiting for you.

Last bottomline, forget the farce, " I should receive what Pedro receives!".

Last edited by v_wrangler on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm

shinryu831 wrote:
whey09 wrote:Not all companies can give a high minimum starting salary rate. So kung nasa patakaran nila na ganito lang ang minimum starting salary rate ang kaya nilang ibigay. Wala kang magagawa.

Ang isa pang tanong dyan is kung ano ba talaga hinahanap mo, working experience/learning experience or mataas na sahod.

depende nga sa company , kasi may company na kahit madami ka na experience or level ng skill mo mataas na kahit humingi ka ng 25k pataas, wala pa din kung hindi nila afford yung hinihingi mo salary

You all have good points, but one thing I noticed is the lack of positive approach with regards to bargaining.

Do not focus in what you have done in the past. If I am a struggling company and making a decision about hiring you, your past as a veteran render-whiz will have very little effect in my choices. I will be more concerned about what you can do for my company in the future not the past!

Convince me that getting you onboard while it may look expensive will surely pay for itself because of your unique solutions and the things you'd liek to contribute.

Pag di pa naman nakumbinse ang employer mo ewan ko na lang.

Daanin mo mkaya sa iyak.

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oby20 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:53 pm

depende sa company, may company mataas magbigay meron mababa, pero malabong 12k ang starting ng renderer, cad operator ang rate na yun, kahit wala ka experience pa kung maganda ang sample works na pinakita mo at nagandahan ang employer pwede kang bigyan hanggang 15k starting kahit no experience, kung meron kana experience usually 18-25k
oby20
oby20
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 23/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by adiktuz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 am

ganito nalang if experience naman hanap mo wag mo muna isipin yung sahod focus ka na matuto at mag gain ng new and faster techniques then id sa tingin mo ok kana the ask for a increase or look for a better company kung single ka pa ha pero pag may pamilya kana or may anak e iba na un
adiktuz
adiktuz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 29/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2