Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit?

3 posters

Go down

Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit? Empty Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit?

Post by jessicarchi Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 am

I always use autocad, but then it takes time to do the windows and doors all the time. And so when I saw how autocad architecture works, it really caught my attention. But then I also saw the UI of Revit. I would greatly appreciate if you could give us some reviews in comparing autocad architecture and revit in doing 3D drawings. Thanks a lot and more power to CGP! Smile

jessicarchi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 29/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit? Empty Re: Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit?

Post by bokkins Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Kung gusto mo matuto ng revit, contakin mo si markitek, siya ang master dyan.

Actually kahit alin sa dalawa, basta marunong ka lang. You can also use sketchup for 3d.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit? Empty Re: Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit?

Post by dyun26 Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

good day ms!!Very Happy

autocad architecture and revit architecture....
ang masasagot ko dyan..depende sa kung saan mo gagamitin, ang autocad architecture is a big brother of our favorite autocad in architecture..way back then ang tawag sa kanya architectural desktop..kasi sa daming add-ons sa kanya more on architectural designs..it means only specific on architecture..doors and windows as you mention.

revit architecture...if you were at the field of BIM ( Building Information Management ) REVIT means revised instantly, this is the next generation of modeling in architecture.."not only in architecture but in construction disciplines"..that can give you information about the design from materials you used and to the needed schedules..its a broad aspect.. in a simple manner of explanation..this 2 ( revit architecture and autocad architecture) are separate beast.

learn the essentials and fundamentals of both software on which is more handy for you, then go for it.. but dont make your self clutter with the dilemna of which is better or which is good..they both deserve the best of both worlds..

hope can help.. Which is better, Autocad Architecture or Revit? 290602
dyun26
dyun26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 02/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum