Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?  Empty Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?

Post by droo Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Kailangan ko po kasing makuha ang exact surface area and dimension of a 3d curved stair stringer. Sample image below

Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?  Stringer

Kailangan ko po kasing i-plot sa scale 1:1 at gagamiting template pag cut ng laminated curved wood. Final product sample below.

Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?  Stringer2

I already made in AutoCAD a 3d of the stair with stringer pero kailangan nga ang flat area ng stringer to be used as a template for cutting.

Any suggestions?
Tama ba na gumawa muna ng 3d sa AutoCAD?
May special command ba para makuha ang flat geometry of a curve 3d?
Any available software for this?

Kailngan po urgent.. Thanks
droo
droo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 23/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?  Empty Re: Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?

Post by whey09 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 pm

babalutin mo ba ng laminated yung stringer mo?
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?  Empty Re: Need help asap.. How do I get the actual flat geometry of a 3d curve in AutoCAD ?

Post by droo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm

whey09 wrote:babalutin mo ba ng laminated yung stringer mo?

Hindi po sir babalutin, say several 1/4 thick of wood strips glued together, parang laminated wood beam lang ang concept.
droo
droo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 23/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down